The 2013 CEV Cup

• And i hope claming that turkish clubs are much better will end after this match.Everytime volley shows that it doesnt matter how expensive your club or has how many expensive players.If u dont play team game its just losing like eczacıbası

it's wrong player signings that mattered in this case and on the other case 8)

• Well done Muszynianka! Better team won today!

Pathetic mistakes from umpires. No words.

• And i hope claming that turkish clubs are much better will end after this match.Everytime volley shows that it doesnt matter how expensive your club or has how many expensive players.If u dont play team game its just losing like eczacıbası

Where did you the idea Fb is expensive ? it is only Kim others are just mediocre players they lost expensive ones :lol:

• Regardless of which team one cheers for, it's offensive to me when line judges try to make idiots of fans and players with blatantly incorrect calls. I hate it as a player, whether I'm on the team getting screwed over or being gifted 'soft' points. And it's also absolutely terrible as a viewer of the game. :aww:

• Congratulations Polish girls! :drink: Well deserved win :win:

I am sorry for Fenerbahce. I wanted them to win the cup really. I hope they will build better team next year(I don't want to see Paula next year :down: ).

I have some words for some users. Whenever Turkish team loose there is always same thing: it doesn't matter if you have so many expencive players, but you should have team work. Why the money in Turkish big clubs annoy you. I really don't understand.In the past Italian teams had the money and they had the strongest teams but it changed and some of volleyball lovers(!) bring up money problem(!) on the table again and again. I am really curious if there were so many comments about money when Italian teams were dominating volleyball world in Europe :whistling: And I must say it is getting disgusting as well as some idiot referees :down: :down:

• I really don't understand.In the past Italian teams had the money and they had the strongest teams but it changed and some of volleyball lovers(!) bring up money problem(!) on the table again and again. I am really curious if there were so many comments about money when Italian teams were dominating volleyball world in Europe

You are certainly right about this :!:

• And so many people give in advance cup for Fenerbahce... They should out of CEV in semi-final, but Urolaczka have big problem with tired in Turkey match.

Fenerbahce have big budget, but team is soo weak in this season. In next season they must create better team.

Muszyna fully deserved the victory. Serena very nice game, once of best of this season of her. Jagieło and Dziękiewicz much better than first match. They stopped Kim in Stambul and played amazing in defence. Great game by every player today :thumbsup:

Bera is the best in Fenerbahce today in my opinion ;) 6 blocks and 63% attack! Good sign for Polish NT :thumbup:

• You are certainly right about this :!:

Not completely. When Italian teams were the richest, of course they got the most expensive players, BUT the Italian star teams always were real teams and they were cleverly built, they didn't just buy all players they could possibly get but they figured out well which players could make a good team. This is not the same in Turkey, just look at Eczacibasi. There are many better OHs than Lyuba nowadays, and they should have rather gone for a good foreign setter...

• Fenerbahce have big budget, but team is soo weak in this season. In next season they must create better team.

Fener has much lower budget than last year. That's why except Kim, all foreigners left.. Having the lower budget, they made the disastrous mistake to sign Paula and Mari --> wasted money :teach: :teach:

• lol why do you repeat same thing over and over :sos: Fb didn't have big budget or anything if that was the case they should have kept Naz etc they lost sponsor, couldn't find coach and barely have kept Kim.. Doesn't sound like a team with big budget to me :whistle:

• Not completely. When Italian teams were the richest, of course they got the most expensive players, BUT the Italian star teams always were real teams and they were cleverly built, they didn't just buy all players they could possibly get but they figured out well which players could make a good team. This is not the same in Turkey, just look at Eczacibasi. There are many better OHs than Lyuba nowadays, and they should have rather gone for a good foreign setter...

You are right about that. Turkish topteams, except Vakifbank, prefer to buy big names..above thinking about team-play :win:

• Fener has much lower budget than last year. That's why except Kim, all foreigners left.. Having the lower budget, they made the disastrous mistake to sign Paula and Mari --> wasted money :teach: :teach:

Lower, but still very high. They can keep Kim and hire overrate and expensive brazilian. They can create much better team than current ;)

• Not completely. When Italian teams were the richest, of course they got the most expensive players, BUT the Italian star teams always were real teams and they were cleverly built, they didn't just buy all players they could possibly get but they figured out well which players could make a good team. This is not the same in Turkey, just look at Eczacibasi. There are many better OHs than Lyuba nowadays, and they should have rather gone for a good foreign setter...

Do you think it is the reason why there is so much comments about money? So you think Turkish teams aren't real teams(!) I am curious if Vakıfbank and Fenerbahce were real teams when they got CL. And Italian teams always had so many foreigner players in their teams, if the case is buying so many foreign players...

• lol why do you repeat same thing over and over :sos: Fb didn't have big budget or anything if that was the case they should have kept Naz etc they lost sponsor, couldn't find coach and barely have kept Kim.. Doesn't sound like a team with big budget to me :whistle:

Agree. FB lost almost all their stars....

* except for Novara. They were never cleverly made

• Lower, but still very high. They can keep Kim and hire overrate and expensive brazilian. They can create much better team than current ;)

I already agreed with you about that: signing Mari and Paula - without doubt for very high salaries - has been a disastrous mistake :!:

• Do you think it is the reason why there is so much comments about money? So you think Turkish teams aren't real teams(!) I am curious if Vakıfbank and Fenerbahce were real teams when they got CL. And Italian teams always had so many foreigner players in their teams, if the case is buying so many foreign players...

Kadir, let's be honest: signing Paula and Mari (FB), Signing Gioli, Leo, Calderon, Neriman..but no good receivers (GS)..

• Fb really had good teams when they had money i am not gonna agree with that. Also level of italian players were higher and there was much better saturation between teams in term of local players. Only Ecz fits this profile in Turkey and they always meet Vakif before F4 so nothing lost i say :lol: