The 2013 CEV Cup

• i cant stop but laugh :lol: from the budget of turkish teams compared to the italian teams like before to good and bad transfers to disrespectful act of fans up to accusations that turkey is a 3rd world country.... wow a volleyball competition turned a forum for the united nations :lol:

• Curious about what were deleted posts, party almost all night was here.

Is The CEV Cup first ever Euro Cup for polish Team in Women category?

• people live in capitalist system and they know it, but still they complain that $$$ buys everything. it is funny ^^

there are no any users from Azerbaijan here who wrote any comment in last 10 pages, but most of the comments are about some Azerbaijani user. People stop using others when u want to express ur thoughts.

Anyway, Congratulations to Muszyna ( I looked to Cev page to see how to write the name correctly, Fakro is much easier :D ), they show team play is very important once again.

Congratulations Fenerbahce also, they have many injured players, but still could come till final.

I want to say something about Kim, I dont like her exaggerated joy after she makes scores nowadays. She wasn't like this in Korea NT . it is just my opinion ;)

• @ Matthias

About Vakifbank-Rabita match I'm calm, Vakifbank have good skills They probably won't need help from Referee but during Bronze Match for sure Galatasaray will attack close to court lines and because of that will be circus.

• well people change what you always see before might not be seen anymore after that so it is useless to compare the behavior of someone from their past to the present unless of course that person committed a crime 8)

• I have some words for some users. Whenever Turkish team loose there is always same thing: it doesn't matter if you have so many expencive players, but you should have team work. Why the money in Turkish big clubs annoy you. I really don't understand.In the past Italian teams had the money and they had the strongest teams but it changed and some of volleyball lovers(!) bring up money problem(!) on the table again and again. I am really curious if there were so many comments about money when Italian teams were dominating volleyball world in Europe And I must say it is getting disgusting as well as some idiot referees

U just got this from what i wrote? The important part is 'not being a team' the budget part comes later.Its seen so easy that except vakıfbank( and maybe Gs in cl) other turkish clubs are just waste.And im against supporting a team just because they have more expensive players.Muszyna played better,could handle to be a team and won.Thats easy , no need to complaining about nonsense things.

And i really think that no right to complain after these funny line referees.For me muszyna won the last set 15-10 cause last attack of werblinska was too in. :roll:

• people live in capitalist system and they know it, but still they complain that $$$ buys everything. it is funny ^^

Indeed. It is comedy. Another 3rd world behaviour.

People coming from that Turkish magazinesomething forum coming here and complaining about that term "3rd world" as they take it as insult. Just because it was said by someone, Bartek, who is not Turkey citizen? It is okay, forget Bartek. I say it first, all what I saw yesterday (in Fener volley arena) and on that Turkish forum are all 3rd World behaviours. What were all these Turkey flags, Ataturk pictures, etc in the volley arena for? Fener volley team is a team with players from Turkey, Poland, Brazil, Korea, etc, that's, international players. And, what were all those "great president Aziz" chants in the arena? Do all these represent Turkey? For me, no. They Fener just used all such things from flag to a national hero, etc (just shows how ugly they are using such things for their aim to win all at all cost) and while this is so, a bribing mafia-man Aziz was being clapped by fans in volley arena.. All these are contradictions, are 3rd world behaviors. Fenerbahce disctrict is a rich district of Turkey, like Gangham of Korea, but, it doesn't matter, such behaviours are still 3rd World country behaviours. I read it somewhere when Halkbank was playing against Latina last week, I heard Latina fans in Italy thrown waters to Halkbank bench, spitted to them, etc. Same, they too are 3rd world people.

3rd world term is not about how rich you are, how you are advanced in technology, etc. It is about behaviours.
    For example, these are 3rd world people for me:

G. W. Bush, who say "either you are on our (read it as "my") side or you are against us (me.)" Such a thing can be said only by a 3rd World president, it doesnt matter whether he is the president of richest country of the world or whether it is president of most technology advanced country in the world, still, a 3rd world president.

Queen Elizabeth of G. Britain: Still a monarcy country even in this 21th century, so, Britain is 3rd world country for me.

R. T. Erdogan and the likes: "my wife is a one with head scarf, so, it is my right to be prime minister, president, etc." Another 3rd world behavior.

Aziz Yildirim: "I done all these (bribing, etc) for good of Fener". (of course, lie.) 3rd World person he is. If those believers, fans of Aziz are not idiots, naives, then, they too are 3rd world fans.

Berlusconi with all bribings, mafia-like works, with very young girls etc is not different than very rich Gaddafi who was putting his tent next to UN center, having party with the young girls in the tent. Berlusconi is as 3rd world president as Gaddafi.

Putin. He is going to the animal hunt and he is showing this as if he is doing any good thing. Another 3rd world president.

None of these people, club presidents, country presidents, queens, kings, etc do not represent the World, or at least, me.
    So, I do not care about them at all.

And, as you said, people live in capitalism and they are fans of this system and they complain about the money buying everythings. Such a contradictary behaviour can occur only in 3rd World people. (Ok, I'm going to study the betting odds of volley matches today.)

• Who is the Administrator of that turkish forum? If Administrator is also Fanatic- how to name Person who banned because of Congrats Muszyna- it doesn't bode well for level there..

• such contradictory behaviors are normal in this world the only time they could be characterized as lower class people is if they commit barbarism or genocide

• Who is the Administrator of that turkish forum? If Administrator is also Fanatic- how to name Person who banned because of Congrats Muszyna- it doesn't bode well for level there..

dont you read the related previous pages? how many more people should explain , for the situation to be clearer that most of the users in Turkish forum congratulated Fakro and said that Fakro deserved the win....why are some of you still insisting on claming that he was banned due to congratulating Fakro? .. maybe this is also a third world behaviour :lol:

• Congratulations Muszyna! Their game was so enjoyable yesterday, they definitely deserved it!
    And I do agree with some people here, Rich Turkish clubs generally don't know how to build a good team.
    And the other subject being talked here for pages is just meaningless :roll:

• Congratulations to Fakro Muszyna & Polish fans for the winning the CEV Cup. They played better and deserved it.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• what is a good team then? ;)

• In some European countries we see crosses and we see burning flags and mosques pictures during a match. But no one calls them 3rd world country.
    You don't want to see pictures of Atatürk because...? I guess it has something to do with your political belief. Fenerbahce is not the Turkish NT. Fenerbahce represents Fenerbahce supporters. If you have no place for Atatürk in your heart you are a poor Fenerbahce supporter. So let it be the problem of Fenerbahce supporter. You can go to Vakifbank match with a Kurdish flag if you want. Do what you want to do. But don't give bad picture of peaceful Fenerbahce supporters. Yesterday, everyone including polish supporter saw how great they are!
    The man you call Mafia is the president of Fenerbahce. Did you expexted to see the president of Galatasaray?
    Don't you understand, this board is for supportes from all over the world. You can share your opinion here and you can criticize teams and players. It is fine as long as you do it in a certain manner. We know you hate Fenerbahce, we know you think your own country is a 3rd world country, and we know you don't want to see pictures of Atatürk. We all know it now! Thank you!

• what is a good team then? ;)

it has been talked a lot here, everyone has different definitions. But definitely It doesn't mean you build a good team when you buy 5 middleblockers (talking about Fenerbahçe here for sure.) It's just wasting the money. It's pretty offtopic I don't wanna talk about it here though. the pages already are filled with nonsense arguments.

• Congratulations Muszyna! Their game was so enjoyable yesterday, they definitely deserved it!
    And I do agree with some people here, Rich Turkish clubs generally don't know how to build a good team.
    And the other subject being talked here for pages is just meaningless :roll:

The other subject you called meaningless which is actually not, but, yes, not its proper place STARTED with "biased referees toward Fener" which is not incorrect at all, I read it even on other Turkish forums (non-volley forums) saying people it was unfair even if it helps to Fener. Some people, Bartek first and Sonic gone beyond the limits by saying "this is 3rd World country" behaviour and you can not say they are wrong. If I were a Muzsyna supporter then (now, I am), I'd say some similar things. Furthermore, Fener fans have no any right to complain about such things said here (when I saw how they banned a person who congradulated Fakro) and we all in Turkey know very well that how all referees (including soccer) are biased toward Fener. Foreigners here just witnessed about true face of Fener once or twice and they were unable to keep themselves to say a word or two which was found ugly by Fener fans who sometimes claim "We are Fenerbahce Republic" seeing themselves above Turkey Republic and when they find themselves in difficulty (like Aziz did in volley arena yesterday by Turkey flags, etc), they suddenly stick themselves to Turkey Republic by using flag, national hero and so on.. Who believes them, Gangs-ham of Turkey.

When it comes to rich clubs not knowing how to build good team; Definitely true. They are like Arabic rich kingdoms who transfer "names" after they age/retire. Why do rich managements of such rich clubs do this? It is because of such fans coming here and talkng cliches about popularity. These so-called "big 3" (Fener, GS and BJK) which are low in all sports and sportmanships actually are all about popularity. They consider themselves biggest clubs in the world. Have you seen their any success in soccer, basketball, etc? None, zero, null. So, how comes they are great? It is because their criteria is number of fans, that's, all about popularity.. Their only big success is Fener's volley team who won CEV CL, but, I do not consider it was Fener's success, but, it was success of Acibadem, Mr Aydinlar who sponsored and built a good volley team in last years. What happened to mr Aydinlar? President Aziz kicked him out of Fener. All these volley fans are not even thankful to mr Aydinlar, let alone be grateful. So, I consider all these Fener volley fans here and there at Turkish forum are not sport fans, but, Aziz fans.

Bartek, I have no idea about that Turkish forum, who the Admin there, etc. For my betting studies, I was viewing the forum there too for a month or two. When I saw what happened yesterday (an Azeri banned for his happiness/congratulations for Muzsyna), I couldn't believe my eyes. Now, people from there coming here are saying he was stirring, provacating people there. When I read that, I went to previous pages and saw that many people there were chanting YAMAMAY YAMAMAY BUSTO during and after Yamamay - Azerrail match.. So, then, they were provacating that Azerrail fan there too? Now, them Fener fans and those fans there sided with Fener TASTED the same thing, but, they banned Azerrail fan. How unfair this is. And, it is comedy when they come here to defence Turkey like Turk nationalists while they do exactly opposite when they support Yamamay there against an Azerbaijan club. Too much subjectivity and contradicatory behaviors result in ugly 3rd world behaviorhood and a field with such contradictary ordinary people produces some characters like Aziz. Of course, such things are not special to Turkey only, but, those who do not know how to clean their own places have no right about critisizing others about civilizations. Here is not correct place, but, if a Brit came and said a word about others by giving civilization lessons, I'd not listen to him at all, by saying only "hey, Brit, go and change your primitive monarcy system first before you open your mouth about civilizations of others." But, you know what? All these Fener fans will come here and they will likely response to me how good civilization Britain is.. while I claim totally opposite. Our opinions are totally different. They too are Turks, I too am.. Ok, EOD about such things here. Let the result speak: MUZSYNA is CEV CUP WINNER of 2012-21013..

• U just got this from what i wrote? The important part is 'not being a team' the budget part comes later.Its seen so easy that except vakıfbank( and maybe Gs in cl) other turkish clubs are just waste.And im against supporting a team just because they have more expensive players.Muszyna played better,could handle to be a team and won.Thats easy , no need to complaining about nonsense things.

And i really think that no right to complain after these funny line referees.For me muszyna won the last set 15-10 cause last attack of werblinska was too in. :roll:

Turkish clubs are waste as long as Turkish player go to Vakifbank and Eczacibasi. Where is the Turkish NT in the league?