2013 CEV Challenge Cup

• Luxembourg, June 5, 2012. The Drawing of Lots for the 2013 CEV Volleyball Cup and 2013 CEV Volleyball Challenge Cup is coming up in a couple of days and namely this Thursday, June 7, as the European Cups Commission chaired by Mrs. Riet Ooms is currently screening the files submitted by the various National Federations. Around 130 clubs will be drawn on Thursday, thereby determining their status (first match at home or away) also for the next rounds of the competition up to the finals scheduled for March 2013.
    Detailed results of the DOL will be available on the CEV website at around noon. Denmark – that will be co-hosting together with Poland the final round of the European Championship in September next year – is returning back to the European arena as their vice champions, i.e. the team of GENTOFTE Volley, joins the starting field of the 2013 CEV Volleyball Challenge Cup – Men. Back to the European Cups are also Norway’s and Albania’s ladies whose hopes will be carried by the teams of Stod Volley STEINKJER and Minatori RRESHEN. Additionally, but this is not a real premiere, as per decision of the CEV Board, the winners of the BVA Cup – the zonal club competition promoted by the Balkan Volleyball Association – will also join the upcoming edition of the CEV Volleyball Challenge Cup.

Picture: after losing the final of the 2012 CEV Volleyball Challenge Cup to their compatriots of Lokomotiv, this time the ladies of Baki BAKU will represent Azerbaijan, Europe's emerging Volleyball power, in the CEV Volleyball Cup.

• Between 4-6 December Delecta Bydgoszcz will play match in Israel and They don't want to go there.

Curious what will do CEV now, Poland is CEV's Darling.

• Piacenza crashed Istanbul with a double 3-0! :) nice journey for our supporters ;) now Tallinn for us, i think i'll go there too

2001: Italian champions beach volley 4x4
    2002: Italian League Serie A2 - Italian Cup Serie A2
    2004: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2006: Top Teams Cup - Italian Cup's runner up
    2007: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2008: Champions league's runner up - Italian league's runner up
    2009: Italian League
    2009: Italian Supercup
    2010: Cev Cup's runner up
    2013: Challenge Cup
    <<We're always with you, and we will never leave you alone!>>

• Between 4-6 December Delecta Bydgoszcz will play match in Israel and They don't want to go there.

Curious what will do CEV now, Poland is CEV's Darling.

Matches Bydgoszcz-Israel's Team will be played in Poland 12 and 13 December. So Matthias what may I say.. poor Munster's according to raylight "Pussies" :rolll:

• The game between Levski Volley and Olympiakos was cancelled after just two sets. The reason is the hooligan behaviour of the Levski fans. They have thrown empty bottles and smoke bombs in the field and hit one of the Greek players in the head. They also stole the Greek flag. More info later, but it has been really ugly. Severe sanctions are expected for the entire Bulgarian club volleyball.

The reason for this behaviour, the fans say, is the alleged intentional Levski loss vs Tampere.

Edit: Video http://volleyball.sportal.bg/news.php?news=401140

• The reason is that ultras fans are idiots everywhere

• That's because only in Bulgaria and Greece football hooligans go to volleyball matches. Such hooligans are everywhere - remember Serbians in Italy couple of years ago?

• That's because only in Bulgaria and Greece football hooligans go to volleyball matches. Such hooligans are everywhere - remember Serbians in Italy couple of years ago?

There are idiots everywhere, but only in certain countries (Bulgaria included) they are allowed to do such havoc.

I support them in what they want to achieve, but that's not the way how to do it. They are hooligans, idiots, scums and so on, but they are the only one in the country with a social/civil position outside their homes and lap-tops, if you get what I mean. I would also sabotage the game, but definitely not in this barbaric way.

Yes, ofc, we have hooligans in Croatia also but they rarely coming on other sports matches. This is big s**t for Bulgaria as country, not to mention as volleyball country. I would arrest all these ''fans'' and sentence them on 15 years of hard work in mines.

• This is big s**t for Bulgaria as country, not to mention as volleyball country. I would arrest all these ''fans'' and sentence them on 15 years of hard work in mines.

I like your idea :D

And that's precisely the opposite of what our Government is doing. The Government and the groups behind it are not touching them, even trying to keep their numbers growing.

End :offtopic:

Edit: An Update on the case, the minimum sanction for Levski is 10 000 euro fine(which is ridiculously low) and 1 year out of European competitions. Could be more sever, though.

Edit2 (to Bulgarian users)
    : http://volleyball.sportal.bg/news.php?news=401271

Notice in the second video, on 1:43, Stoev saying: "Това е срещу Бойко, не е срещу нас." He was also smiling, his behaviour was totally unacceptable. A complete arrogant fuck...

• These are a bunch of meth heads and drunkards :thumbdown:

• Yes, ofc, we have hooligans in Croatia also but they rarely coming on other sports matches. This is big s**t for Bulgaria as country, not to mention as volleyball country. I would arrest all these ''fans'' and sentence them on 15 years of hard work in mines.

I completely agree with you. I have been between ultrasses in fight / they destroyed with rocks the bus in which I was/ several years go, my bigger brother was attacked unsuccessfully by Levski hools because he was wearing red shirt /and he is from Levski - on a side note - do not attack my brother if you are 3 to 1 - the ratio is in his favor :D / so feel the same against all hools from all clubs, Bulgarian governments since 2001 are criminal and criminals don't put each other in jail

• These are a bunch of meth heads and drunkards :thumbdown:

ALL HOOLS are that way in Bulgaria, Minyor, CSKA, Botev and so on are too in the list for dangerous fans