2014 FIVB World Championship - Italy - 9/23

• Really...volleyball urgently need tecnology in ALL matches....cause the referee level is just not being fair to the level of the games....

I was supporting Bulgaria...but I mean... that last ball...how the referee didnt see touching the block???? 8|

• Great win for the dutch girls! ^^:super: Its a strong pool but I think they can make it!

• At last NET got it. :flower::flower:

interesting game, esp the last set. :cheesy:

• GIRLS, do you want me to die because of a heart attack ?????

OMG, my heart :sos::sos::sos:

3rd set France served really well, causing big troubles in our reception.. I really like the libero and no 16 in 3rd set :win:

In Dutch team, all players decent level, only Quinta's attack once again (also in ECH) disappoints me...she has not enough power :teach:

• Titihuff, potential attackers don't mean successful ones ... of course Souply and Jupiter are full of promises ; but volleyball remains a collective sport
    Congrats to the Dutch team ; victory fully deserved.

I hope the new coaching squad (very Mulhouse touch) can draw all this players group can do :wavy:

• Hélène Schleck
    one of the Béziers Angels since many years :thumbup:

• Nastya who?

Anastasia Shlyakhovaya :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• Kasia Skowrońska :flower:

Kasia :super::super:

OMG, is there a better place in the world to play an indoor-volleyballmatch than Atlas Arena in Lodz ? I don't think so :drink::teach:

Will be great to see the Arena full on Sunday against Belgium :super::super:

• Don't tell me Vercesi is the coach of Croatian team 8o :aww: 8o
    Oh nooooo ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;(

• Don't tell me Vercesi is the coach of Croatian team 8o :aww: 8o
    Oh nooooo ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;(

Time will tell wether it is a good decision by Croatian Federation or not.. :win: