2014 FIVB World Championship - Italy - 9/23

• it was some player from Polish league and before Skowronska´s end of friendship, but she didnt say the name, most possible choice was probably Joanna Mirek :D

Is there any 'proof' than Anna hates Kasia? I mean there are speculations and always will be but is there an obvious situation that tells us that, becase I've seen many matches where they not just talk friendly but also laugh, hug and etc..

• From Guidetti's Twitter: Bahar has a small knee problem, it's nothing serious but with regard to Turkey's easy pool there was no need to let her play and risk it becoming worse.

Thanks Matthias :thumbsup: I am happy it's nothing serious, also happy that this is the reason for not being called, not some conspiracy theories.. Get well soon Bahar :rose:

• Kübra Akman's way of moving fascinates me. I think she would move better, being a little shorter. :win:

• Rogojinaru is performing very well, Romanian team has some unknown and interesting players :thumbup:

• It is a big pleasure to watch Naz :obey: And Nesli's devastating serves are back :dance6:

• And once again Nesli saves the team. I don't understand why so many Turkish fans want her out of NT :roll:

Nicoleta Manu is "only" 33 :white: :what: I thought she was nearly 40, it feels like she has been around forever in Romania NT...

• I just noticed that Muresan looks quite a bit like Skowronska now :what:

I noticed that too, by the way Muresan was playing very well in Italian league but during this tournament she doesn't seem convincing to me :S

• And once again Nesli saves the team. I don't understand why so many Turkish fans want her out of NT :roll:

Nicoleta Manu is "only" 33 :white: :what: I thought she was nearly 40, it feels like she has been around forever in Romania NT...

yeh,she really saved second sett his time with her serve ace.

• And once again Nesli saves the team. I don't understand why so many Turkish fans want her out of NT

To be homest, she had played under her level during a few years, but after she got divorced, it seems to me she plays much better :win: So, her personal troubles might had a big impact on her performance...

So, at the level she plays now, she is the best Turkish opposite without a doubt :win: