2014 FIVB World Championship - Italy - 9/23

• Exactly! That is why I hate this stupid system. Anyway I'm so nervous before the POL-BEL match...

In qualification for ECH there are playoff matches with the 2nd ranked teams of qualification pools, why not do the same in WCH? It could be played in May or June, it's better than the chance that ball points ratio decides...

But this surely makes the rest of the evening very exciting.

• just trying to clear that Bosnian people are not all muslims, there are also Chatolics and Ortodox Christians in Bosnia. Bosnia never was country until 90 year's of 20 century when war happened. That's all :wavy:

i know about that my friend,thx for reminding it.. :gone:

• I love Maja Ognjenovic but I don't like Serbia's team, they are laughing when they play with weak teams,especially Rasic.If Croatia will win with Netherland 3:2 and Poland with Belgium 3:2,so 2 from Serbia Croatia and Belgium can qualify?

• no need to be ignorent.....serbians and bosnians have the same etnicity,the same language...the difference is one side is christian and the other side is muslim..got it?

You are the one who is ignorant! Bosnian and Serbian has different languages from the same family. Naming them as one language is like saying Czech and Slavokian language is same. Also there are many Bosnian who are orthodox.

:offtopic:

• You are the one who is ignorant! Bosnian and Serbian has different languages from the same family. Naming them as one language is like saying Czech and Slavokian language is same. Also there are many Bosnian who are orthodox.

:offtopic:

being orthodoz even makes Bosnians more similiar with Serbians than they are ..lol

• Congratulations to Azerbaijan! :drink: That really has blown me away.

I've only watched 5th game and I think they deserved it. In my opinion, Serbian had some bad plays and calls for a team with their level. The way they threw two serves away at the end when they have a match point depicts it. I mean, Azerbaijan is not an experienced team and doesn't have the best passing line in the world, why to force the float so much? You only have to put the ball on play and let your defensive system work. You don't need to push them so hard. They are good hitter but not good receivers.

• Serbian girls are too experienced for this, Especially Nikolic and Krsmanovic are the most experienced one. Krsmanovic playing in Azerbaijan so she probably had the same situation many times when Azeryol, İgtisadçı or Lokomotiv were the host against Rabita. I think Azerbaijan fully deserved to win today :win:

Serbia should let one of their good reciever OHs be in NT. Nikolic Mihajlovic Malagurski all are decent but they are too shaky. Molnar is getting worse day by day.

Yes, Mihajlovic is the best spiker of the four so I think she should play. I don't know why Terzic isn't giving Blagojevic a chance.

• Congratulation for Azerbaijan, I'm so surprised by this result, however Ognjenovic couldn't play there and Antonijevic was also missing ;( now situation is more complicated and as CarduCat predicted 7 points can be not enough for advance, matches in Rovinj and Łódź will be much more exciting :thumbsup: I hope that Poles will keep the pressure and defeat Belgians, in second game also both Croatia and Netherlands have equal chances for win, but Croatia also has home advantage :teach:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Could Belgium make a suprise like Azerbaijan ?

I still wouldn't it consider it a surprise if Belgium beats Poland. Poland's big names have yet to prove how good they really still are...

And now we're also in a situation where that terrible referee mistake from BUL-SVK has an impact again. It deprived SVK of the chance to reach 7 points by taking one from Bulgaria, or maybe even winning the match as a whole...

• I still wouldn't it consider it a surprise if Belgium beats Poland. Poland's big names have yet to prove how good they really still are...

And now we're also in a situation where that terrible referee mistake from BUL-SVK has an impact again. It deprived SVK of the chance to reach 7 points by taking one from Bulgaria, or maybe even winning the match as a whole...

yes true but POles has home-court adv. and better attackers like Glinka,Kasia,Werblinska.the crucial word for Belgum side is "pressure".

• yes true but POles has home-court adv. and better attackers like Glinka,Kasia,Werblinska.

The girls who play in Poland: Leys Dirickx will want to show something and it's going to be a difficult match, I think that it'll be a tie break and Poland will win 3:2:)