2014 FIVB World Championship - Italy - 9/23

• yes..being able to watch some of members of legandary polish team will be nice..

Glinka play like she's 20years old,she's in great form and shape, Werblińska in attack is also great, Kasia has got some problems cause she play in Rabita as receiver,so she's having problem with new position in this torunament,but she's great with Ania in 'jump serving':)

• Glinka play like she's 20years old,she's in great form and shape, Werblińska in attack is also great, Kasia has got some problems cause she play in Rabita as receiver,so she's having problem with new position in this torunament,but she's great with Ania in 'jump serving':)

i miss Glinka's play...will be great for me to watch her again...i miss Calderon too.

• France : players exhausted !
    What a preparation ! :thumbdown:

• After France led 2-0... Sacre bleu :mad:

so shameful. France made nearly no blocks vs O.H and not to defend on diagonal attacks !!!
    At the opposite, Hungary's girls were great in defense, and destroy France with their services.
    What a pitty for setter Armelle Faesch to end her international career with this result, even if she didn't
    play the last 2½ sets :-((

• If Croatian players put the rage they had against France yesterday in 3rd and 4th they have good chances to win against Netherlands.
    Poland vs Belgium : I can't imagine this game ; experience against youth (except Dirickx of course). Very interesting to watch what will happen.

• I don't see where is the shame for players. Only Kloster can still jump in 5th set. No more strength. That's all.

• omg i`m sooo nervous about todays match pol vs bel, serbia just ruined my good day :/
    it can be disaster if Poland not qualify... ;( i`m soo hopeful for Poland team victory:sos:

• Slavic battle: Czech Republic - Slovakia has started. In normal conditions Czech Republic should win it easily, but with team playing like that who knows :whistle: anyway, winner is almost out of WCH, because we have already Serbia with 7 points and Poland/Belgium with Croatia/Netherlands probably will have better scores and ratios of sets/small points.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Slavic battle: Czech Republic - Slovakia has started. In normal conditions Czech Republic should win it easily, but with team playing like that who knows :whistle: anyway, winner is almost out of WCH, because we have already Serbia with 7 points and Poland/Belgium with Croatia/Netherlands probably will have better scores and ratios of sets/small points.

There are more players+staff in the hall than spectators :down:

• omg i`m sooo nervous about todays match pol vs bel, serbia just ruined my good day :/
    it can be disaster if Poland not qualify... ;( i`m soo hopeful for Poland team victory:sos:

i see it :thumbsup:
    if match goes to fifth set..Belgium with its energy could prevail..but Kasia and Werbli can stand till tie break not maybe Glinka.