2014 FIVB World Championship - Italy - 9/23

• I think the Dutch players heard they're qualified, there were so many smiles in the time-out and they look quite relaxed now...

yes it's obvious ! Large smile on Maret's face ! Great to see that :mirror:

• Same end for Poland NT than Italy one ... I hope Italian coach won't take too much "old" players ... except Lo Bianco, Barazza and Cardullo.

Please no bosses, not anymore. Please. I prefer Italy to lose 3-0 all matches than have Lo Bianco and Gioli wearing NT shirt again.

I'd take just Barazza, Piccinini and Cardullo from the "last generation".

• Congratulations to Belgium! :drink: What a nice team! I wish them in Brazil's pool at the World Championship. I can't remember when Brazil played Belgium last time. That will be great! :box: It seems they have that kinda of overall game that delights me. It's so gripping! :dance6:

In comparison with 2010, we have Czech Republic and Poland off to Belgium and Azerbaijan. Poland is a big loss. The qualification tournament is unfair. Everything is decided in 1 match. Teams don't have the same opponents. There are best paths and bad ones. :down:

• Honestly I don't feel bad for the Polish team (sorry for the fans though). At the moment polish team is not that different than Azerbaijan. They both have good spikers, fairly bad reception and MBs. Azerbaijan has one good MB and Poland has a bit better reception. What makes the difference is a much better setter in Azeri team, Oksana. Considering that Azerbaijan had a much stronger and experienced opponent -Serbia than Belgium and have beaten 3-2, all I can say is congrats to Azerbaijan. :box:

• Vercesi .... on the road for Best clown 2014 award

• I'm so sorry for Polish team, but Belgium fully desrves toaday. Poland delivered too many errors and had numerous problems in spiking. All our fading stars with lower efficiency, Bełcik was horrible as setter, with Wołosz game looked a bit better. As we can see calling big names isn't enough. Van Hecke was today almost unstoppable and look at Leys' stats in reception...
    Era of "Polish Goldens" ended and even reactivation didn't give us qualification to WCH ;( it's high time to develop new players and find good coach, but what will do our federation? Another problem is clubs' policy, promising youngsters are staying on benches :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I want Calloni! :love: Robin DeKruijf is on fire at them moment by the way :teach:

I don't know what's up with her, she must have some problem with Usic. Already earlier in the match she yelled at her through the net after an attack, and now this completely ridiculous behaviour in 5th set :rolll: But she was very friendly during handshake after the match :D

• Please no bosses, not anymore. Please. I prefer Italy to lose 3-0 all matches than have Lo Bianco and Gioli wearing NT shirt again.

I'd take just Barazza, Piccinini and Cardullo from the "last generation".

Oh yes Picci too !
    But Leo will be in WCH ..., I hope with Ferretti

• I don't know what's up with her, she must have some problem with Usic. Already earlier in the match she yelled at her through the net after an attack, and now this completely ridiculous behaviour in 5th set :rolll: But she was very friendly during handshake after the match :D

Nothing serious ... Both teams knew they were through ... De Kru let the joy talk ...
    Different from Vercesi always outside his coach zone

• I think Poland needs patience now. Their youth team is European champion, so there is definitely some talent coming up and they can be back on top in a few years. Belgium has been developing this team over a couple of years and since 2013 they are getting the reward for their good work!

• FLOORTJE
    PLEASE
    JOIN
    NATIONAL
    TEAM
    FOR
    WORLD
    CHAMPIONSHIP
    AT
    LEAST

I don't know what's up with her, she must have some problem with Usic. Already earlier in the match she yelled at her through the net after an attack, and now this completely ridiculous behaviour in 5th set :rolll: But she was very friendly during handshake after the match :D

After Senna's block whole crowd went crazy, probably she got annoyed by that too :rolll: She's even prettier when she's mad though :love:

• I think Poland needs patience now. Their youth team is European champion, so there is definitely some talent coming up and they can be back on top in a few years. Belgium has been developing this team over a couple of years and since 2013 they are getting the reward for their good work!

but the young dont play :whistle: only sit on bench