2014 FIVB World Championship - Italy - 9/23

• Why is that there is no Alajbeg and Kaleb in Crotian roster? ?(

• If you guys want to follow the "old good" live score, here is the link. Just change the match number at the end of it and you'll have access to every single match.

This is the link for the first match, Croatia-Argentina:
    http://www.fivb.org/visweb6/vl…rnCode=wWCH2014&NoMatch=1

THANK YOU! :obey: :flower: :woohoo: :drink:

• Press release for some of the coaches in Pool B: http://www.fivb.org/viewPressR…&Language=en#.VCF2bPKRM1A

Brazil coach Zé Roberto Guimaraes: “It
    is a big honor for Brazil to be here. It is a huge tournament with very
    competitive teams. Pool B may be one of the strongest ones. However,
    the tournament is long and with 13 matches to be played until the gold
    medal clash, many things can happen. Every game can be decisive.”

Bulgaria coach Vladimir Kuzyutkin:
    “In the past three month Bulgaria won a couple of tournaments.
    Unfortunately, we lost Eva Yaneva due to an injury just some days ago.
    Bulgaria is a small country and the choice of excellent players is
    different from other nations. My favorites for the crown are World. No 1
    Brazil.”

I just find it a bit weird for Kuzyutkin to declare Brazil as his favourite, not only because he is Russian, but he was the coach that led Russia's 2010 victory. Does he know that the current Russian squad is overall weaker from the team that competed in 2010? Thoughts?

• Error. That link no open ;(

Damn. It was okay before. They must've "fix" it :wall:

• I just find it a bit weird for Kuzyutkin to declare Brazil as his favourite, not only because he is Russian, but he was the coach that led Russia's 2010 victory. Does he know that the current Russian squad is overall weaker from the team that competed in 2010? Thoughts?[/size][/font]

I think it's just "putting pressure on others" thing. In this case - Brazil (as he probably sees them as the biggest treat for Russian NT). Guidetti always does that too.

• Video check will be used from 2ºphase

Ok grazie :flower: btw its germany-dominic time,dominic is usually very dangerous team for germany and they ruined so many times german's way in big competitions.I hope german team reach another level and skip mental weakness.They must be so aggressive and then things will be much easier.They have been working so hard for years and now its exactly the time for medal :cheesy:

• Starting with Russia - Thailand match. Godina is commentating :cheesy: (pity I understand only 1 word out of 50)

Russia with Gamova, Obmoczaeva and Kosheleva.

• I'm sorry Hej but Dominican Republic also has been working very hard and exactly now it's time to explode. They will be as Serbia in 2006 and win Bronze Medal thanks to long term project since 2005.

• So Marichev really intends to have - as Russia volley fan puts it - the Power Trio on court. Quite unbelievable. Wonder how the reception will hold though. We'll see in a few minutes.