2014 FIVB World Championship - Italy - 9/23

• "Watching" only JPN-AZe match through the live score. Japan, what's happening? :flag:

• I will say few words for Croatian game :)
    I'm impresed by Senna Ušić :white: ...She was very good in attack. and very good in passing + digs
    Nikolina Jelić was percect for libero....very good performance by here althougt she is not "real" libero :)
    Samanta and Popović :heart:
    Grbac :wall:
    Poljak not so good performance She can do much better ;)
    Ćutuk bravo i don't know what happend to Miloš
    Brčić :win:
    Jerkov sometimes very good and sometimes very bad :whistle:

• Dominicans.....OMG :aww: :aww: :aww: :lol: :lol:

The way they give 4th set away, after 23-18 in front....no words :D :D

lowest level possible.... :whistle:

• DOM :rolll: :rolll: they once again proved why they will never be the world´s highest class team

• God, I keep wondering who is the one not wanting to win this match: Germany or Dominican Republic.
    Let's see the tie break...

• Congratulations to Azeri girls!! What a victory! :super: Polina Rahimova with 33 points I think, great game!

• I think Bernarda should be starter in stead of Ana...

• Congrats to Azeri girls, Rahimova is amazing :white: She's another murder who can kill balls in any location no matter what kind of ball she gets...
    About Japan - Honestly I expected them to play a lot weaker because It's not their home surrounding home-fans :roll:

• dominican is very generous!!

• Soooo....First surprise of the championship cam from Azerbaijan :dance6:

First set was a nightmare for us, but I'm happy girls could come back. Polina was great, but others also helped the team. In previous European Championship we didnt play with Ayshan and Odina. But this time everybody helped the team. Let;s not forget that Japan is short team so it was easy for our girls to score. japan targeted Odina in reception, but their services were not strong. Our weak point is reception, strong points are service and blocks. In the next matches we should use them. Thanks to girls for really good game :)

Btw, where can I find statistics?

• Japan... ;( What's happened? :wall:

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - Olympic Games 2012
    Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - European Championship 2015
    Silver Medal
    - Prediction Game - Women's - Olympic Games 2012

がんばれ 日本!

• Stats are in tab media then You choose match reports :wavy: but not all P-2/P-3 are available :whistle:
    this new website could've been better prepared...

anyway we have surprise, Japan was beaten by Azerbaijan 8o meanwhile Germans are struggling with Dominican republic as always...

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• It was really nice today to have the possibility to watch Turkey vs Serbia live in Trieste. I wanted Turkey to win since I just returned a few days ago from a beautiful working experience in Turkey and so I have a special feeling with this country now. And it's really nice that here too there were enthusiastic Turkish fans cheering for the team. :super:

Unfortunately Turkish girls didn't defend well today. Some spikes could really be digged and they could have tried to take the match to the tie-break.

I don't think that Serbia can be a scare for Brazil.