2012 Olympic Games

• I like the fact that the pressure for the gold is on Poland's side.

Those guys have to deal with that, It's part of the game.

• I like the fact that the pressure for the gold is on Poland's side.

Those guys have to deal with that, It's part of the game.

I suppose they won't have such big problems with that. I think more about huge expectations of fans and media and I'm affraid of some big disapointment if something goes wrong. :S

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• And Brasil NT News:

Giba said that he won't be in the starting lineup, but he is with the team.

• I suppose they won't have such big problems with that. I think more about huge expectations of fans and media and I'm affraid of some big disapointment if something goes wrong. :S

I know what you mean :whistling:

• He's still angry about the 1st set. Anyway it's Poland's bad to finish it in that way, after all Kurek's overnet hit was too obvious.

Angry? I don't think he is so stingy. It's just an invitational game, and the outcome couldn't mean anything important to each other. Although I knew he is that kind of person who always has a strong desire of winning, he still couldn't be so unreasonable to just take that match seriously and show his dissatisfied emotion to make such a comment in public. maybe he did has his reason to say that, considering he took his team playing against Poland and felt their home atmosphere himself several days ago. IMP, he is just a coach who never stops to surprise you by making unexpected conversation. :D :D

• Martee... I don't understand your comment. Could you please explain more clearly what you mean?

Have you watched the match? The end of 1st set was quite tough, both teams won the advantage several times but Poland won the set finally. However, the set ball was quite controversial because Kurek overnet hit the ball rather obviously while referees failed to call it. After the first set German team and Heynen were very angry.
    I believe Poland could win the set in the end, but not in this way.

• According to this news: http://siatkanews.tnb.pl/news.php?readmore=3106 Maxim Mikhalov left friendly match with Bulgaria because of injury. It's possible, that he won't play at Olympic Games. It depends from seriousness of injury. More in link.

+http://news.sportbox.ru/Vidy_s…kanune-Olimpiadi?ref=_32_

It's confirmed from Bulgarian media. They said that Victor Yosifov landed on his foot.

• It's confirmed from Bulgarian media. They said that Victor Yosifov landed on his foot.

omg! i hope its not serious. if ever Mikhaylov doesnt get to play, who will be the opposite? Illinykh?

• omg! i hope its not serious. if ever Mikhaylov doesnt get to play, who will be the opposite? Illinykh?

It is not that impossible to be Illinykh, but still most probably Kruglov. Anyway, I hope Mikhaylov to be OK... :S

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• it seems that mikhaylov twisted his ankle, but it´s not serious
    about kruglov, he is not in london, and i think that is not allowed to change the roster anymore..

• Mikhaylov was hurt? :wall:

I want to see he playing...I hope he's fine! ;(

• If Mikhaylov can't play the games,I will hate BUL all my life. :mad: :mad: :mad:

• It's said that Mikhaylov will miss the first match against Germany and Muserskiy will play the opposite.

• Surely the new system will be assumed, according to the recent sports regulations released by FIVB.