2012 Olympic Games

• Vladimir "I'll say whatever I want! Fuck you all!" Nikolov with another bomb! He was interviewed by a Polish journalist for volley24.pl:

"Our team is a lot weaker without them(Kazyiski and Zhekov). Two years I did everything I could for us to qualify for the OG and suddenly it appeared that I'll go as a tourist. Maybe not as tourists, too rude expression, but with almost no chance for medal. Everything collapsed and I was in a tough situation, but leaving the team in this moment would be the easiest way to escape from all the problems and troubles, and I haven't done this ever in my life."

"Yes, after the Olympics I retire from NT. I thought about it for a long time and that's why I want so much to achieve something big here. At my age it is becoming more and more difficult to be a starter. For a while I could help Tsvetan Sokolov in his progress. He is a player with big potential but he lacks calmness, experience and to stand the strain, but I'm sure that he will replace me worthily in the Bulgarian national team."

"USA always play well in Olympic years. The Russians are very strong and the two other semifinalists could be Poland and Italy. I think Brazil aren't in their best shape and are not prepared for such matches, also a lot of their players are injured or after surgeries. Of course, that's my opinion and I can be wrong. Only he who doesn't say and do anything, he doesn't make mistakes."

Sincere as always :obey: :obey: :obey:

• I agree with him and Brasil situation it's not a secret. Brasil had no lucky this year...

But I still believe in Russia. :drink:

• Plotyczer, this guy is the top scorer of this match with 16 points, 13 of which were from attacking while 3 blocking.

Is he playing in some European leagues? I noticed he's another Brazil-born player. He's quite impressive today.

• Yes, Bulgaria is weak and now everybody can be still and happy but in Rio with Matey the final will be Brazil Bulgaria the most beauiful match in the world the two best looking flags when they are one to another

P:S: Great Britain, great Pipes :win:

Радо Стойчев каза: Мизия, Тракия, Македония! Западните покрайнини - завинаги български!

• I wouldn't say Bulgaria is weak. They just didn't find enough motivation to make an effort. British coach shouldn't have made the double change at the end of the third set. Pipes seemed to be much more creative. British libero did great job towards the end of the match - 4 or 5 saves in a row.

• I hate it when we play disconcenrated as in the third set, if it wasn't GB but some other more experienced team that could cost us the set. We also made some irritating unforced errors and bad cooperation in some ralies. Good effective block.

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Although Germany lost the first set, Schops is the hero!

• after all mikhaylov is playing
    what was the score of 1st set?

• after all mikhaylov is playing
    what was the score of 1st set?

31-29 for Russia here you have livescore ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game