2012 Olympic Games

• Why it's not so surprising for me? :D Ehhh these first sets... The show will start in second. Come on boys!

I hope so. Becuase it doesn't look well so far... :huh:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Oh Christ guys! What the heck? I've been really liking our attitude lately, and now I see these a bit confused and lost Poles again...come on, dawać!
    Btw, Bulgarians and Italians have the same designer, I guess. This lovely 'thing' on their pants...what's that? Looks like feathers a bit to me...

It(the thing behind the pants ) reminds me wing :D

• Poland is not playing so bad, but not even good. They have to keep concentration, because they lose first set due to lack of concentration.

BARTMAN - I fall in love with him after Italy-Poland - is playing really well, MBs too. Poland's missing OHs skills e concentration. Both Zygadlo and Zagumny looked confused... Wake up Poland!

• Only Poles can beat themselves now, that's so true. We have just done that. Oh man, you guys really like to complicate your life, don't you?
    Get your shit together and play the way you're supposed to!

• Uuu, nice first set! :what:
    Unexplainable is why Poland started this match a little bit nervously...after what they did in their first match agaisnt their main oponent Italy, there is no reason to be like that.
    Ola, I saw that things on the pants already in the match against GB, but then we were with green pants, so it was coalescing with the green and not so desparately visible like today with the white :P

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Interesting decision- trying to molest Winiarski with float serves. Working so far, but Poland will react soon- either Kubiak in, or change their receiving line slightly, maybe the libero will start taking on more responsibilities ?(

• Bulgarians may win it... They always used to play as a favorites or the team on the same level against Poland. Now nobody counts on them and I suppose they will use it. I hope I'm wrong...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Toshko doesnt exist so far. :|

• Btw, Anastasi's tactical speach in the first set: "Eeeeh 2 players not one eeeh, it's volleyball eeeh c'mon guys eeeeh you know" :thumbsup:

• Toshko doesnt exist so far. :|

Don't want to jinx him but he's been receiving float serves awesomely so far. Not only today, but during WL too :thumbup:

• That was lovely, so Polish! Come on guys! Keep playing like this, come on!

• Don't want to jinx him but he's been receiving float serves awesomely so far. Not only today, but during WL too :thumbup:

yes,but we need his attack :) we cant play with teams like Poland without successful hitters.