2012 Olympic Games

• It's only between me and Bartman, no one else is involved :super:

Does Bartman know that? :lol:

btw, Polish friends don't be mad at poor Winiar, I mean it's normal that he needed a little bit time to adapt to the match...back in the 70's they used to play different volleyball :lol:
    (just kidding, I simply LOVE his retro style outlook on this tournament! :thumbsup: )

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Ok, don't make general conclusions from this single match. Poland learned their lesson, from now on they can only be stronger and Kaziyski(the user) said it right about Bulgaria - you can expect everything. They can as well lose to Argentina 3:0 and lose in the quarters.

Tsvetan Sokolov is a lion, not a falcon!!!

Todor Skrimov - this short(for a vb player :D ) man is one heck of a player. We finally found our second receiver, but now we're missing our first :lol: :S

The MBs and even Bratoev(with his inevitable black holes) played their best today. Victor Yosifov is still the machine from WL!

And Aydenov :aww: :lol:
    He's like Placci's apprentice this clown.

I'm curious what Mr Vlado Nikolov would say. I expect another bomb :D

• I know we can take Bulgaria, but the shit we are playing will doom us to lose 0-3 with both Italy and Poland, so that's 0 points for us. And I seriously doubt we can even beat Bulgaria now...

I was actually expecting a tough, balanced match between Argentina and Italy. Still hope this can happen.

• btw, Polish friends don't be mad at poor Winiar, I mean it's normal that he needed a little bit time to adapt to the match...back in the 70's they used to play different volleyball :lol:
    (just kidding, I simply LOVE his retro style outlook on this tournament! :thumbsup: )

He's the shit :thumbsup:

• How weird is seeing your team beaten first time for few months :lol:
    I won't say I'm dissappointed or something like that, this is sport, even when you're favorite of match or tournament it doesn't mean you're gonna win it. This is bad attitude. You can fall faster and more painful than you think, especially when your opponent is doing great job and has nothing to lose.
    But of course, I'm suprised of our performance, two days ago Poland showed really nice volleyball against better national team and nobody would say Bulgaria will kick our asses without any problems.
    Shit happens, it's better to lose now than in QF(if we get there) or SF(if we get there, too). I'm actually happy of this result, finally this pressure, which is on our guys is going to be smaller.

• Ok, don't make general conclusions from this single match. Poland learned their lesson, from now on they can only be stronger and Kaziyski(the user) said it right about Bulgaria - you can expect everything. They can as well lose to Argentina 3:0 and lose in the quarters.

Maybe that's what will happen in the end...I don't know, Argentina is like a nightmare for us...too many 3-0 losses against them, but ofc anything can happen :P
    I still think that Poland will win the 1st place in the group but for the other 3 places there is a chance to see some surprise between us, ITA and ARG. One is sure - the tournament is becoming really interesting!

I'm curious what Mr Vlado Nikolov would say. I expect another bomb :D

Oh, me, too! :whistle:

Wild Wild West!

• Does Bartman know that? :lol:

btw, Polish friends don't be mad at poor Winiar, I mean it's normal that he needed a little bit time to adapt to the match...back in the 70's they used to play different volleyball :lol:

I will go to see him in his movie - Bartman is rising and will tell him after the show :lol:

• this match means nothing exept Poland has to lears to NOT be so arrogant and underestimate teams, especially such an erratic one as Bulgaria who on a given day can beat anyone and lose to anyone.
    As raylight says this is a good news for you, as Bulgaria almost always beat the future champions in preliminary stages so chances of Poland getting the gold actually significantly increase today. :cheesy:
    Also Bulgaria is still a shaky and messy team and that match won't change that fact, we can very well lose to Australia. Bulgaria srtuggles like a lot with Argentina too so don't worry, this group is far from being decided yet, only we are a bit closer to QF now. That's it!

P.S. Tsetsoo :obey: :obey:

• How weird is seeing your team beaten first time for few months :lol:
    I won't say I'm dissappointed or something like that, this is sport, even when you're favorite of match or tournament it doesn't mean you're gonna win it. This is bad attitude. You can fall faster and more painful than you think, especially when your opponent is doing great job and has nothing to lose.
    But of course, I'm suprised of our performance, two days ago Poland showed really nice volleyball against better national team and nobody would say Bulgaria will kick our asses without any problems.
    Shit happens, it's better to lose now than in QF(if we get there) or SF(if we get there, too). I'm actually happy of this result, finally this pressure, which is on our guys is going to be smaller.

Agree I think pressure will be much smaller ...
    Bulgaria after first set played without stress and Poland because of pressure played too easy with many mistakes
    Congratulation Bulgaria I really didn't expect such performance after average game against GB.

• The game means nothing indeed, but who cares right now, Poland didn't see it coming and I am happy their arrogance hit a wall. Bulgaria is still NOT a favourite, but the most important thing to me is the bleeding actual favourite. It turns out the shepherds can play some ball after all!!!

To all the guys disappointed by the Bulgarian audience a month ago, saying they would never want us to host anything because we are rude and uncivilized, really "great" and "European" behaviour by your fans! So, don't point fingers, but first look at yourselves. I am sorry if I sound offensive, I am not trying to be, besides it is just a victory for self-confidence, absolutely nothing more! I don't want to offend my Polish friends here, only those trolls appearing here after Polish wins.

PS. to our "friends" Mr. Anastasi and Bartman - how do you like THEM apples?

• If I see that Poland is arrogance one more time I will explode.
    When and where did you hear and see that?

You don't have any reasons to call Poland arrogant.

• Yes, Yavore, yes, thats exactly what i wanted to write, but you made it first. It seems this World will never learn that it is not good for it to underestimate България... :win:

Радо Стойчев каза: Мизия, Тракия, Македония! Западните покрайнини - завинаги български!

• Well, now ITA-ARG

Any link for this match?

Wild Wild West!

• To all the guys disappointed by the Bulgarian audience a month ago, saying they would never want us to host anything because we are rude and uncivilized, really "great" and "European" behaviour by your fans! So, don't point fingers, but first look at yourselves. I am sorry if I sound offensive, I am not trying to be, besides it is just a victory for self-confidence, absolutely nothing more! I don't want to offend my Polish friends here, only those trolls appearing here after Polish wins.

Yavore, they were saying we're shepherds because of the thrown objects towards the referee and eventually to Polish staff. Whistling is the most usual thing when a crowd is supporting it's team. We're whistling, they are whistling. The difference is that they don't throw objects. But the most civilised thing is to forget about it and don't be bothered by some statements(Bartman's shepherds) and some actions(fans).

And what makes you think Polish team is arrogant? Isn't Brazil in the same way arrogant? Or Italy? On what basis do you say that? Bartman's statement? Well, then Bulgaria and Vlado Nikolov are the most arrogant things in the world. A victory is a victory, the better team today won. That's all.

• I'm totally oblivious about the whole shepherd thing. (Didn't really followed the WL all that carefully. :lol: ). Anyone care to enlighten me?

After semifinal between Bulgaria and Poland bulgarian audience supposedly behaved very bad(throwing something in polish players, blah blah). Bartman said there is no words to describe it, just SHEPHERDS.

Pereyra our of court after few actions, he's awesome.