2012 Olympic Games

• Watch from here: http://www.eurovisionsports.tv/london2012/index.html . I don't bother with the National TV anymore, they are pathetic.

• I said before that Atanasijevic won't become a star but he was a beast in the tiebreak from what I've seen. Grozer is more monster :obey: :obey: :obey:

• congrats germany great game :thumbsup:

I wouldn't say that playing just with Grozer(39 points) is GREAT, but call it how you want.

Grozer 39 points
    Gunthor 20 points
    Kaliberda 11 points

PLEASE :aww:

• SRV SPK BLK Pts
    9 GROZER G 3 29 7 39
    For real? :white:

• Congratulations, Germany! :thumbup:

• Grozer - 39 points! Grozer you're not a human being!!! :obey: :obey: :obey:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Not the best OG for Serbia so far... Both men and woman. 1 victory over weak Tunisia and 5 loses.
    Too bad, that Grozer left Resovia after last season.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• 39 points for Grozer according to the official stats. I didn't count, but maybe he converted 80-85% of the 20 German points in the tie-break alone. A nerve-wrecking game if you are a fan of either teams, now the chance for Serbia to make it to the eiliminations is take points against Russia and/or Brazil. Before the decider I was going to say that the level of the two teams is a bit disappointing, compared to what they did and showed against each other 4 years ago in Beijing, but the fifth set compensated. Still, the young Serbian team is not the same without Grbic and Miljkovic, of course, can't be blamed, but having seen Russia two days ago, I would say Serbia is not out of London yet, they have chances to make it. Germany proved that they are a normal team without Grozer, their performance is based on his game. I still think they have a potential for a semifinal in a big tournament some day with him, but don't know if it will be here as they have truly disappointed since the beginning of the group phase and until the third set today. Anyway, a nice game to watch, but expected criticism to the organizers for providing only one hall for 6 games per day! Now the schedule is already falling behind after the first match.

• I wouldn't say that playing just with Grozer(39 points) is GREAT, but call it how you want.

Grozer 39 points
    Gunthor 20 points
    Kaliberda 11 points

PLEASE :aww:

I didnt say wow germany what a great team :lol: i said great game and it was,i know u want serbia win but :thumbsup: btw germany is a better team than serbia so im happy probably serbia will lose the next two matches 3-0 and germany will reach QF eventually :D (sure a different scenario might happen) and grozer yep he is the leader of this team but volley is a team game so the teammates are also enough to make an achievement as we see :thumbsup:

• I wonder if australia can beat bulgaria or not ^^,even its so hard

I don't think so. They crushed GB, but it is not the same. Bulgaria is unstable team, but I don't believe they may loose to British...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• I'm lucky that I won't have to hear Aleksiejev and Sokololov this match ^^

Go Yudin and Edgar :box:

Who is the second coach of Bulgaria? He talks more to guys than Nayyyyyden.

• Sasho Yovkov just almost confirmed that next season Toshko Aleksiev will play in Poland!

Wild Wild West!

" There is nothing better than this"

• I wonder if australia can beat bulgaria or not ^^,even its so hard

Yes, they can. It's typical for Bulgaria to fuck up after a great game. As a matter of fact, I'll be surprised if Aus don't take a point at least