2012 Olympic Games

• Australia, what a losers... I don't care that Bulgaria is better than they are but when you're leading 8:2 and 8:3 in both sets you can't lose this advantage, it's completely forbidden! Shit!
    Bulgaria plays very unstable today, but in perfect moments they wake up and take those things in their hands. Of course, Australia helps them very much, I didn't see such a wasting chances!

Bratoev? ?(

• With all due respect to Aus, and without any intention of offending them- they are absolute and complete amateurs :D

• Australia choked like a lot but I must admire our fighting spirit! This is something new for our team, especially second set the comeback was great. :obey:
    Very muggish play, though, but a win is a win!
    Bratoev proves unstable, he played very well vs Poland and absolute shit today, but whatever!
    9 pts and QF :D i'll take that

• I see most people supported Australia. Does anybody else except Bella support Bulgaria? Why all that hate, did we kill someone?

• classic Bulgaria in action :lol:

mug play but amazing fighting spirit to win the second set!

Yeah, and in the third set, too! :D

Ofc, we showed disconcentration in our game - nothing new for us, but despite the balck hole moments, we deservedly win, simply because we are the more class team (not that we're not capable of losing such a match against a much weaker opponent, but definately not this time 8) )
    Great block by us today! :win:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Camilo Placci is not the assistant coach but the real head coach. The other is just the team jester.

Bulgaria didn't show such high spirit for the first time. They also went back from huge deficits in the WL matches vs Korea with Prandi. And almost did it vs Cuba in WCh 2010.

Weak Bratoev, weak Skrimov, weak Sokolov, weak Nikolov, the same as always Aleksiev, average Salparov and good Yosifov. Might do the trick vs. Aussie(I wonder how did they beat Iran to qualify :white: ), but from now on they have to be way better.

• I see most people supported Australia. Does anybody else except Bella support Bulgaria? Why all that hate, did we kill someone?

oh come on! everybody cheers for the weaker opponent, they would prefer AUS to advance to get an easier opponent :D
    It is not hate, it is tactic :D

• do you remember last game Bul-Ger in WL group stage-we lost 11 points advantage in 4 set (although we win 27:25).
    Its typical for teams with young players and without real leaders like us and aussies.

Tragic Vlado Nikolov ,i stoppped counting how many times he was blocked,but we must expect big interview with him after this game :thumbdown:
    Good game by Alexieiev :thumbsup: The only stable player in Bulgarian team today.

• We can support whoever we want :)

True!
    Vamos, vamos, Argentina :thumbsup:

I don't post often in Men's Tournaments threads, mostly just read, but one thing I have noticed again and again:

you feel offended/attacked so many times (for nothing, actually) It seems to me, you are totally obsessed by your appreciation for Bulgarian NT and Bulgarian NT-players.

Just my two cents.

Luckily for the forum, all the other Bulgarian users are very friendly persons.

• :win:

• Alexiev man of the game :). Otherwise Bratoev again with 10+ score for setting, although people here say he played bad. Couldn't watch the game all the time, and I can't comment. Just the attacks with the MB's were non existing today.

• Luckily for the forum, all the other Bulgarian users are very friendly persons.

What, you mean there exist unfriendly Bulgarians? On this planet? :P

Great Aleksiev throughout the whole match. Simply MOTM. Also, Bratoev was in a great shape and digged some nice balls. But anyway, we shoudn't let go so easily when our opponent is weaker. And these 5-6 pts. advantages for AUS were horrible. We need to push and keep up with first place in the group.

• Germany has weak psyche, I hope Serbia's gonna use it and win.

But I suppose even lonely Grozer can win this game for his team.

Totally agree with the point that they are psychologically weak. I think that 's the most import reason why they played so bad in the previous two matches. Everyone on the court seems so disappointed whenever their game are good of bad. Some of them are even too scared to spike the ball. I din't watch this match against Serbia cause I was busy with the tedious debugging thing when they are fighting on the court. But I'm very excited with their first winning in OG. Hope they can continue such a state to the rest matches. Now It's still too early to say who will finally make it to the Quarterfinal. both teams have opportunities.

BTW I don't like the situation that Grozer supports the whole team. Just as many friends' opinion, it's a team work, and every member should contribute their efforts. It's impossible for one person to save one team. But the fact is that they have much much....weaker OH. :wall: :wall: Anyhow, hope they have better performance in future.