2012 Olympic Games

• Brasil takes set 2

Murilo is doing great, so far.

Giba wants to play, he's almost jumping on the court :D I miss this FIRE on brazilian's players, most of the time :whistle:

• Brasil... :sleeping:

• C'mon referee be brave - give them yellow card, they certainly deserve it! Brazil is the most annoying team in the whole world.

• IMO If Serbia have no injuries problems, they will be the favorites for the gold in RIO 2016!

They have a young and talented team, so much potential there :win:

• And Brazil takes set 4...

• And Brasil win it... :sleeping:

I need a deep breath :aww:

• So both Germany and Serbia have 5 points but Germany has two wins vs. Serbia's one. If both Serbia and Germany lose tomorrow but Serbia loses again in 5 and gains one point is it possible for them to advance over Germany even if they have more losses?

• Wallace is even more annoying than Vissotoo :aww: how is that possible!

Annoying in which way?

• So both Germany and Serbia have 5 points but Germany has two wins vs. Serbia's one. If both Serbia and Germany lose tomorrow but Serbia loses again in 5 and gains one point is it possible for them to advance over Germany even if they have more losses?

Yes, the rules are clear. If the situation goes in that way Serbia will qualify to the next round.

• both personality and game wise :S

I can slightly agree regarding to Vissotto, but I don't think Wallace is annoying... He does not provoke ... There are some another brazilians who I think are more annoying... I am brazilian, but I could never stand the behaviour of Serginho on the court. I also think that Bruninho exaggerates... But Wallace is the least annoying brazilian player...

• I agree Wallace and Rodrigao are the only non-annoying Brazilian players. The rest squawk like parrots the entire match and it's soooooo annoying!

• I agree Wallace and Rodrigao are the only non-annoying Brazilian players. The rest squawk like parrots the entire match and it's soooooo annoying!

Just like their female counterparts. :wall:

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• I went sleep when score was 1:1 with hope that Brazil's gonna win this match 3:1.
    I've heard a nice sentence about Serbia, that in tournament like this they must play even one, but great/good match. Maybe it was exactly against Brazil.
    I didn't watch whole match, but number of points scored by every player of Brazil suprises me a lot. Pretty small result, like on 5-set's match.
    What suprise me more is Sidao's performance. I think he didn't have such a good match since World League and intercontinental phase, where he was definitely one of the best middle blockers. 6 blocks and 2 aces(that is crushing, especially that most of his serves landed in net during other matches), 7 spikes, which is quite normal in his case. If we compare it to this previous performances this, against Serbia, is the best.

From what I saw in WL from Atanasijevic's performance he didn't look good. Starovic played much more on court.
    That's why his 14 points are very positive result, I don't know why I saw him in first set, but in second I saw Sasha.

What a pity, that most of comments to this match here are about which player of Brazil is more annoying. They behave like that almost always, so for who of you it's suprising? This is a part of their game, except fight by playing they must fight by psyche.

I'm so excited to see how it will end, I mean group stage. Serbia has big chance to kick out Germany and win this 4th place.
    But Serbia has Russia, Germany has Brazil.

:box:

• I would favor Serbia over Russia than Germany over Brazil. They have more chances to match with Russia as there are a bad match up for them! Of course it all depends on how Russia will serve.

• I've lost my connection with Internet and I couldn't watch BUL - ARG to the end :pinch: I guess I've missed nothing special 'cause looking at your comments only Sokolov played his game. Naydenov is much more stupid than I thought :wacko: Thank God for Placi that he's there.
    Luciano De Cecco said after the match that it was the gift for Polish fans :D We will remember this, dude :win:

Yesterday when Eurosport finally decided to transmitt BRA - SRB I was a little bit shock seeing Canarinhos loosing... I've lost a little bit of my sympathy for Bruno but he was awesome in the end of this match so :obey: Atanasijevic is getting better and better, my goodness :obey: Mitic is another sound in a melody of the future. I hope that very soon he will be the starter not Petkovic. He already plays more and more. Plus young Kovacevic and this team will be really interesting soon :roll:

• So, Bulgaria can be on 4th place if Italy wins 3-0 or 3-1 tomorrow againts Bulgaria because Argentina will win 3 points againts GBR and will have 9 in total, the same as Bulgaria if they lost 3-0 or 3-1, but Arg has beaten Bulgaria yesterday so Arg will be 3rd and Bulg 4th? :aww: