* Holland vs best Pan American Team non-World League participant
    * represent from Africa vs represent from Asia

2nd round:

* Japan vs winner Team with worse result
    * Portugal vs winner Team with better result

• 2nd round
    Japan vs Europe/America Winner
    Portugal vs Asia/Africa Winner

the Asian representative is Iran, no play-off this time.

• In new season will be probably Two Leagues in World League- in 1st the best Teams in 2nd average Teams.

Decision will be after 20th September.

• That is interesting. How about the ranking points? 1st winner wins 50 pts and what about 2nd winner?

• Dominican Republic or Mexico will be Holland's opponent. I predict Dominican Republic.

• Round 1
    Netherlands - Dominican Republic
    Egypt - Iran

Round 2
    Winner Match 1 - Portugal
    Winner Match 2 - Japan

* if Egypt withdraw, they will replace by Tunisia. Egypt didn't confirm yet.

looks like the winner of Asia/Africa match will play with Japan and not Portugal.

• Of course, they always draw Japan with the easiest teams, but they will still lose because they won't play in Japan. I am positive Netherlands will beat Portugal and Egypt will beat Japan.

• In new season will be probably Two Leagues in World League- in 1st the best Teams in 2nd average Teams.

Decision will be after 20th September.

Somebody shoot the president of FIVB, please :aww:

• Of course, they always draw Japan with the easiest teams, but they will still lose because they won't play in Japan. I am positive Netherlands will beat Portugal and Egypt will beat Japan.

And I'm positive Iran will kick out Japan very hard :whistling:

• I know it is for an other topic but it seams to be dead now. Does anybody know if it is possible to see somewhere match statistics of this years World League's group stages? On the website I find just the final 6. Nothing before...

Born for Volleyball, lives from Volleyball, dies with Volleyball.

"When somebody is just not an equal partner to have a conversation with, the best you can do is to ignore him." Done!

• I know it is for an other topic but it seams to be dead now. Does anybody know if it is possible to see somewhere match statistics of this years World League's group stages? On the website I find just the final 6. Nothing before...

These stats are still available ^^, on FIVB website you have to choose WL, later competition and match info, then you have match info by phase and you can choose pool and you have P-2 & P-3 stats, enjoy :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Thank you!!! :) U made my day

Born for Volleyball, lives from Volleyball, dies with Volleyball.

"When somebody is just not an equal partner to have a conversation with, the best you can do is to ignore him." Done!

• According to FIVB calendar, the qualification tournament is scheduled on 24-26, August.
    But there's no news yet on FIVB

• Leg 1 24-26, Aug, the Netherlands vs Dominican Rep. (Rotterdam, the Netherlands)
    Leg 2 31, Aug-2, Sep, Egypt vs Iran (Cario, Egypt)

Winner of Leg 2 faces Japan in Round 2, while winner of Leg 1 faces Portugal.

• The biggest suprise by FIVB is that a Winner from Cairo will host Japan. So this time Japan won't be host and at least I hope They will be eliminated. But what did happen with FIVB? After many Wild Cards for Japan They won't be even the Host now.