Germany - DVL 1. Bundesliga 2012/13

• I think this thread is the best place to ask info about Kyla Richey :) Guys how was she in last season? What's her level? I checked a few stats and it seems like she's a good attacker but weak reciever. Of course I believe German users can share better info ^^

• I think this thread is the best place to ask info about Kyla Richey :) Guys how was she in last season? What's her level? I checked a few stats and it seems like she's a good attacker but weak reciever. Of course I believe German users can share better info ^^

She came to Potsdam in the middle of the season when Fanzini got injured and she played some very good matches but also some not so good...I'd say she is a good allround player, she doesn't have any really weak element but also not any really strong. In Turkish league she won't be a star, that is certain ;)

• She came to Potsdam in the middle of the season when Fanzini got injured and she played some very good matches but also some not so good...I'd say she is a good allround player, she doesn't have any really weak element but also not any really strong. In Turkish league she won't be a star, that is certain ;)

Thank you :flower: I don't expect her to be a star here indeed but what Yeşilyurt wanted was a good team player so she could be helpful in the team :win: