Germany - DVL 1. Bundesliga 2012/13

• can imagine that Tzscherlich retiring after the season is not "official" yet

That must be the case indeed, because the Dutch journalist is very reliable.

• Lenka Dürr is the new captain of Vilsbiburg, but as liberos are not allowed to be captain in matches, Lena Möllers will be the "match captain".
    In Schwerin, Denise Hanke will be the new captain :)

It's nice to see the young players from NT taking responsibility in their club teams :thumbup:

• According to a Romanian website (see The 2012-2013 Transfer News ), Schwerin's American OH Meagan Ganzer signed for Tomis Constanta. It's strange because last week she played training matches with Schwerin vs Finnish NT and posted a picture from Schwerin in her Twitter account, so I don't know what to think of this news :S Maybe Schwerin was not satisfied with her performance or anything and dissolved the contract, that's the only reasonable explanation I can think of, but I guess we'll have to wait for an official news...

This weekend, Suhl and Potsdam will play two friendly matches against each other. Potsdam is still missing Cutuk and Fresco who are with their NTs and also Suhl is not complete yet, Kalinovskaya is with Belarus NT and I don't know if Dozier has already arrived there...

• As some of you already read on some websites, setter Antonela Curatola signed a contract with Rote Raben Vilsbiburg.

• Good transfer :thumbup:

Nadja Gallardo (Jenzewski) will play in Vilsbiburg's 2nd team right?

That´s right, Nadja plays in 2nd team. Daniela Lanner Mapeli will also play for the 2nd team. Dani will play all home games and those road games which are closest to Vilsbiburg.

• Even though there still is no info directly from Schwerin, a Romanian newspaper reports that Meagan Ganzer is in Constanta since last weekend and signed a contract, it says she was negotiating with Schwerin but signed for Constanta eventually. Schwerin's reports some weeks ago sounded like she had signed for them ?(
    Schwerin really needs to find at least 1-2 very good players for their team for next season or they won't defend their titles. Last weekend they played a show match against a male team from Brandenburg, on those photos I saw that Maja Pachale was playing as Opp, though I have no idea if that means she will return to the team.

• Leonie Schwertmann and Alisha Ossowski will play for first team of USC Münster next season...

• Leonie Schwertmann and Alisha Ossowski will play for first team of USC Münster next season...

I just saw that Sarah Petrausch is listed as Opp on Münster's homepage...I really don't think this will work out well for her :S Even as OH she was much better in reception than in attack, so I can't imagine her doing a good job as Opp...

Suhl is still looking for a good OH, they had some candidates in training in the last weeks but none of them was suitable eventually...

• I don't think that Axel sees Sarah Petrausch as opposite...
    Maybe if he still wants to play with only two receivers. I don't know if Sarah is good enough in receiving for this system.

It will be one of the most interesting questions in German league what the plans of Axel Büring are with this team :-)

• Even though there still is no info directly from Schwerin, a Romanian newspaper reports that Meagan Ganzer is in Constanta since last weekend and signed a contract, it says she was negotiating with Schwerin but signed for Constanta eventually. Schwerin's reports some weeks ago sounded like she had signed for them ?(
    Schwerin really needs to find at least 1-2 very good players for their team for next season or they won't defend their titles. Last weekend they played a show match against a male team from Brandenburg, on those photos I saw that Maja Pachale was playing as Opp, though I have no idea if that means she will return to the team.

Here´s a video of the match between Schwerin and the team from Brandenburg.

• A first team photo of Schwerin:

http://www.volleyball-bundesli….jpg&width=980&height=611

Does anyone happen to recognise Nr 4? Her face looks vaguely familiar but I cannot remember who it is, it might either be a new player or somebody from their 2nd team...it's not Meagan Ganzer though.

Lucia Hatinova, ex SVK NT middleblocker

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• Lucia Hatinova, ex SVK NT middleblocker

Riiiiiiight, I knew that I saw that face before, thanks :flower:

So it's possible that she will play in Schwerin, maybe she was only there for tryout trainings though, but Teun Buijs said some time ago he'd look for another MB with international experience. Hatinova played in Vilsbiburg many years ago when she was around 18 years old...

• Riiiiiiight, I knew that I saw that face before, thanks :flower:

So it's possible that she will play in Schwerin, maybe she was only there for tryout trainings though, but Teun Buijs said some time ago he'd look for another MB with international experience. Hatinova played in Vilsbiburg many years ago when she was around 18 years old...

Hatinova already signed with Schwerin so it was not a tryout.

Born for Volleyball, lives from Volleyball, dies with Volleyball.

"When somebody is just not an equal partner to have a conversation with, the best you can do is to ignore him." Done!

Edited once, last by volleystella ().

• Does anybody knows if there is any chance some volleyball match will get Tv coverage in Germany? I know spobox will give some of the matches but I mean normal Tv and not online streaming. If there is some regional channel that would be great as well.

Born for Volleyball, lives from Volleyball, dies with Volleyball.

"When somebody is just not an equal partner to have a conversation with, the best you can do is to ignore him." Done!