Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2012/13

• So we have Kazan,Moscow(?) and Krasnodar in Russian league as strong team ,Anton? forget the others ;)

And also Omsk as I said before...they have a very strong team this season. Yurieva is the best blocker in the league by far, and Mammadova/Alisheva is two real point scoring machines. Zivkovic is also one of the best, if not the best, setter in Russian SL. Sazhina is a stable receiver, and its all she needs to be in this particular team.

• Canter

you're interesting person :)

Gözde Dal and Deniz Çetinsaraç from TED Kolejliler to Ereğli Belediyesi. As far as I remember, Deniz Çetinsaraç has agreed with TED before but she hasn't signed a contract to play for TED Kolejliler and she going to play for Ereğli now.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• She was pretty bad against better teams last year, and Nilüfer has a bad setter so I think it wont be any different from last year.

Canter that means Türk Telekom has killed another team :aww: They should leave Turkish volley alone

• "Two level difference" in one league and in someone eyes league "is the best in europe" :lol: what the non-logic thinking :rolll:

Nop you didn't get it. Try reading it one more time.

• I just quit reading the comparision between Turkish and Russian league when the poster draw the conclusion Russian League is weaker since Moscow and Kazan is so superior. The fact is that both Omsk and Krasnodar has a stronger roster this season than Moscow. Omsk won both matches against Moscow last season and is stronger this season while Moscow is weaker. Uralochka will also have a decent chance against Moscow this season in my opinion. There is also many highly decent teams that can be threats against topteams when they are in a bad mood. Fakel will be pretty strong with Joycinha, Fofinha, Alimova and Pisarenko, and Zarechie with Del Core, Angeloni, Konstantinova and rising star Natasha Malykh. And also Severstal with Vesovic and Alajbjeg, Tyumen with Bondar, Topic, Zhitova, Babeshina, Bruntseva for ex. In my opinion, this makes it even impossible to compare the different leagues.

Anton thank you for your info. Especially Krasnodar looks like very strong. You may have some valid points. Regardless. I'll be happy to watch some good games. :)

• Vakifbank with international Stars is one of the favourites to win CL. Uralochka in roster has half farm Players. It is clear that Uralochka will lose to Vakifbank and Someone thinks that Uralochka's Fans will enjoy the game. What a non-logic thinking.

• Vakifbank with international Stars is one of the favourites to win CL. Uralochka in roster has half farm Players. It is clear that Uralochka will lose to Vakifbank and Someone thinks that Uralochka's Fans will enjoy the game. What a non-logic thinking.

Ok. You have a valid point. I was being little sarcastic. Hope no hard feelings. :)

• You try to provocate Me in every way but in virtual it is impossible. Even in real life this is very hard because if Someone wants to provocate Me and I see it it only makes Me funny and other Person makes big frustration.

• You try to provocate Me in every way but in virtual it is impossible. Even in real life this is very hard because if Someone wants to provocate Me and I see it it only makes Me funny and other Person makes big frustration.

I am happy to hear that you're cool.

Provovating is your 'thing' Bartek, no worries, I don't think anyone can steal that title from you :roll:

• I must admit one little point, namely, in the past You wrote Serdar to Anton that He does mistake in words with letters so this means that You are very carefully when You write something and 4 sure You will be happy when I show Your mistake- provocating yes but no "provovating" :D :lol:

• Canter

you're interesting person :)

Gözde Dal and Deniz Çetinsaraç from TED Kolejliler to Ereğli Belediyesi. As far as I remember, Deniz Çetinsaraç has agreed with TED before but she hasn't signed a contract to play for TED Kolejliler and she going to play for Ereğli now.

there are some rumors about TEd's possible closure due to the financial crises :huh: .. ..thats the uncerteanity on my mind , asking what that means.I hope this doesn show what i pointed out.

i want to cry :lol: bartek :thumbsup:

• I must admit one little point, namely, in the past You wrote Serdar to Anton that He does mistake in words with letters so this means that You are very carefully when You write something and 4 sure You will be happy when I show Your mistake- provocating yes but no "provovating" :D :lol:

thanks

• which setter do you think will be the most succesful one this season and why ? Özge-Naz-Nilay?

For me it will be Ozge,for serdar for sure it's gonna be Naz and for filedefener it's probably Nilay :D

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: