Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2012/13

• Hi guys, Im new here and would appreciate if someone helps me. Im going to Turkey for tour and will be in Istanbul during 8-13 March where theres a game between Ezscabasi and Vakifbank at Burhan Felek. Can I get the tickets just outside the sports hall before the match ? And may I go down to the players and take a few photos with the players after the match ? Im a supporter of Vakifbank. Thank you. This will be my first time going to a volleyball match by the way.

You can buy the tickets just before the game in the hall. Not sure if you can take photos right after the game but if you wait outside for the players leaving the hall, you can see most of them and take photos. Have a good time in Istanbul :drink:

• Oh thank you guys for your responses. Hmm does anyone knows the cost of adult tickets to burhan felek for league matches and are the prices fixed for every match or will it change ? Well, I have been catching the CEV stream for Vakifbank matches and I saw some fans going down to the floor for photo taking and autograph after the game. Do the Vakifbank players stay on for awhile before leaving ? This might be a chance for me to go down to them. And most importantly, do the players reject phototaking with Asians ? Im alike to Saori's skin colour. Thanks. :D

• @Kris

you can buy the tickets before the game. :wavy:

does anyone knows the cost of adult tickets to burhan felek for league matches and are the prices fixed for every match or will it change ?

League matches for 5 Turkish Lira (2,5 Euro), Champions League for 10 Turkish League (5 Euro)

do the players reject phototaking with Asians ? Im alike to Saori's skin colour. Thanks

Of course, no. That's bullshit.

Do the Vakifbank players stay on for awhile before leaving ?

If you want take photo with Brakocevic, you hve to be faster than her. She quickly leaves from hall after the match :lol:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Oh, Im interested to take photos with Naz and Saori especially. I love them both. They do stay awhile after their league matches, dont they ? Thanks.

• I can't say anything about Saori. The girls sometimes leaving the hall with their own car after the match by car parking. Good luck

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• First of all Gioli is a exceptional player as most of people would agree, however still her lack of block has been a big drawback for Italian NT. What our NT needs is a good blocker. What I meant with international level was NT, blocking against Ilbank doesnot mean anything, let's see how she will play against top 4 teams :roll:

What do you expect from a 17 years old girl? Do miracles against TOP4 teams? :whistle: I think her current progress is quite remarkable considering her age and she needs to learn still many things.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

Edited once, last by StarNight ().

• I can't say anything about Saori. The girls sometimes leaving the hall with their own car after the match by car parking. Good luck

Thank you for your help. :D

• What do you expect from a 17 years old girl? Do miracles against TOP4 teams? :whistle: I think her current progress is quite remarkable considering her age and she needs to learn still many things.

miracle not in terms of scoring 30 + points but in the context of playing well against the top teams ^^

• First of all Gioli is a exceptional player as most of people would agree, however still her lack of block has been a big drawback for Italian NT. What our NT needs is a good blocker. What I meant with international level was NT, blocking against Ilbank doesnot mean anything, let's see how she will play against top 4 teams :roll:

last season was her first season in the league and she made 35 blocks/ scored 159 points. It was Kübra's second season (and she's 1.94 cms) she scored 39 blocks and 162 points. I don't think the difference is big. I believe they both can be great MBs (If Kübra gets faster, and it seems she's trying to do that). Anyway being a better MB than Eda/Bahar/Büşra is not that hard, as I said best Turkish MB. I don't think we have ever had an outstanding middle blocker before. :P

• miracle not in terms of scoring 30 + points but in the context of playing well against the top teams ^^

I am sure that she will do her best against TOP4 teams even though she just started to trainings with her team.There was several problems between club and her and club removed her from roster :thumbdown:

• Anyone knows how to get the stream for the Turkish women cup match for Vakifbank and TED Kolejliler later on ? I went to turkish volleyball federation and clicked the link but it didnt work. Thanks. :P

• Anyone knows how to get the stream for the Turkish women cup match for Vakifbank and TED Kolejliler later on ? I went to turkish volleyball federation and clicked the link but it didnt work. Thanks. :P

this match is on December 1st so you should check this website on that day ;)

• this match is on December 1st so you should check this website on that day ;)

It is on 28th Nov based on the TVF website. Erm, is there other streams besides from NTV spor ? I cant find Turkish league streams other then this website but can find CEV streams easily. Thanks.

• It is on 28th Nov based on the TVF website. Erm, is there other streams besides from NTV spor ? I cant find Turkish league streams other then this website but can find CEV streams easily. Thanks.

sorry, it's my fault, you're tight the match is tomorrow ;)
    http://www.voleybol.tv here you can watch

• Turkish Cup Second Round (Todays Matches) :

14.00 - Manisa (Salihli) Salihli Belediye - Halkbank Gazi Üniversitesi

16.00 - İstanbul (Bahçeköy Orman Fak.) Sarıyer Belediye - Bursa Büyükşehir Bld.

16.00 - İstanbul (Burhan Felek) Vakıfbank - İBA Kimya TED Kolejliler

17.00 - Ankara (Başkent) İlbank - Ereğli Belediye

17.00 - Çanakkale (18 Mart) Çanakkale Belediye - Karşıyaka

17.00 - İstanbul (Yeşilyurt) Bakırköy BLD. Yeşilyurt - Nilüfer Belediye

18.00 - İstanbul (Burhan Felek) Galatasaray Daikin - Fenerbahçe

• Hello guys ! Is there a better stream for the match between vakifbank and Ted at moment besides http://www.voleybol.tv/canliyayin.php?salon_id=4 ? The stream seems to be lacking sound and the view isnt good either. Thanks.

Try this one.
    http://www.dailymotion.com/vid…bf_gstv-canli-yayin_sport

• Turkish Cup Results

Salihli Belediye 3-0 Halkbank Gazi Üniversitesi

Sarıyer Belediye 1-3 Bursa Büyükşehir Bld. Stats : http://www.tvf.org.tr/istatist…yerbld-bursabsehirbld.pdf

Vakıfbank 3-0 İBA Kimya TED Kolejliler

İlbank 2-3 Ereğli Belediye Stats : http://www.tvf.org.tr/istatist…k-b--ilbank-ereglibld.pdf

Çanakkale Belediye 0-3 Karşıyaka

Bakırköy BLD. Yeşilyurt 3-0 Nilüfer Belediye Stats : http://www.tvf.org.tr/istatist…oybldyesil-niluferbld.pdf

Galatasaray Daikin 3-1 Fenerbahçe Stats : http://www.tvf.org.tr/istatist…saraydaiki-fenerbahce.pdf

Winners advanced to the next round.

Edited once, last by StarNight ().