Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2012/13

• It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Hi guys, I was wondering where can I find the fixtures and venues of Vakifbank matches played in March, April and May. This is helpful for me to plan a trip there in advance to catch them playing. I was told that the CEV final 4 is held on 9th Mar and 10th Mar. If happened that Vakifbank has a league fixture on that weekend and also happen to be in the final 4, will the match be postponed and how early will the new fixtures be set ? Thanks. :heart:

Hmm, can anyone kindly help me ? thanks ! :D

• its a song of a Turkish singer "Yalın" and the name of his song "Kasma"

For the full video of Lo Bianco in Filenin Yildizlari:

• Thank you, but you are referring to the general fixture at TVF ? It only shows fixtures until december. It does not shows the fixtures for March, April and May. Are the fixtures not fixed yet ? Thanks.

• Thank you, but you are referring to the general fixture at TVF ? It only shows fixtures until december. It does not shows the fixtures for March, April and May. Are the fixtures not fixed yet ? Thanks.

Sorry, i thought it showed the calendar of the whole year. i dont have a certain opinion about the fixture of seconf half of league.it will probably be clear later.you may need to wait to get the schedule in March,April and May (im not sure)

• Yes, I've already seen the video... it is fantastic!

BTW, so it is official Lin in Fener?? http://www.fenerbahce.org/fb2008/detay.asp?ContentID=32178

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Great transfer for Fener :win:

Next target should be: new headcoach :win: :teach:

• Wasnt Berg injured?

I don't know. I think Fener-management checked her health before transferring her. right?

• She has acute problem with her knees. Just don't force it and she'll be fine.

Yes... She can play a little at the beginning I think and then more... Since London she did some physical activities such as pilates and yoga and sometimes she also trained with Kurch Kiraly (maybe I've spell it wrong) and Davis... If she did not jump serve, she can play more because of her knees... But it serms like if she feels good with the workout she had!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.

• Sorry, i thought it showed the calendar of the whole year. i dont have a certain opinion about the fixture of seconf half of league.it will probably be clear later.you may need to wait to get the schedule in March,April and May (im not sure)

ok, thanks ! If I have any problems may I go to you again ?

• What a lovely women Leo is. Thanks for the upload of this video.

Leo is Leo! Eheheh :cheesy:

BTW, I want to have a trip in İstanbul more and more! ^^