Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2012/13

• Stats : http://www.tvf.org.tr/istatist…ibasivitra-sariyerbld.pdf

Neslihan Darnel : 18 points ( 14 attack,4 ace)

Yaima Ortiz : 11 points ( 9 attack,1 block,1 ace)

By the way in Sariyer's side Cansu Cetin's stats look impressive :white: 10/19 attack and quite stable reception.

Not : She is Eczacibasi's player just loaned to Sariyer for this season :thumbup:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• good match by Gozde, even if it was just one set, that's a pity she couldnt play a whole match

• What about Raquel Peluci?

• What about Raquel Peluci?

I guess coach isn't statisfied from her performance and he removed Raquel Da Silva from team.Probably they look for another foreign player.

• Link for Gala's match?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Is she the same Barborkova that played in Villa?

BTW Nilufer-Gala will start when this match ends, am I right?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Is she the same Barborkova that played in Villa?

BTW Nilufer-Gala will start when this match ends, am I right?

Unfortunately she is the same Barborkova :aww: Yeah Nilufer-GS match will start after this match,team Galatasaray was following this match from tribune ^^

• If they want to play 2 matches in a row on the same game field, at least they should have a gym or a big place where the teams that play later can start the stretching and the training... :thumbdown:

• Bursa Büyükşehir Belediyespor - Ereğli Belediyesi: 1-3 (29-27, 31-33, 15-25, 23-25)

Sts

Jerkov 28, Dilara 21 ( 9 block :white: ), Şeyma 11 pts. ; Barbarkova 21, Sibel 16, Gözde 12, Copenhagen 11

Blocks: 19-16 Bursa :white: Aces: 3-8 Ereğli

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Selime :super:

• mari is also not playing well, even if she played the team might be slightly better but not significantly better the real problem is the unstable mb position with eda injured and when berenika does not play let's also add to that seda playing below her usuual form thiss season

• mari is also not playing well, even if she played the team might be slightly better but not significantly better the real problem is the unstable mb position with eda injured and when berenika does not play let's also add to that seda playing below her usuual form thiss season

Seda didn't play today she even was not in roster she had a car accident probably Meryem Boz replaced her.

• Seda didn't play today she even was not in roster she had a car accident probably Meryem Boz replaced her.

i was talking about the previous 3 games ;) anyway I'll use the line told before by rabita fans which is "it its only the start of the season" who knows maybe fener might a title contender as the season progress :roll: :lol:

• ??? Someone pay attention to the match report... IT'S A SHAME!