Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2012/13

• wow dexter your very good in math :lol:

• Eczacibasi VitrA 3 -0 Eregli Belediyesi

1st set : 25-14
    2nd set : 25-13
    3rd set : 25-14
    Today in Eczacibasi Gozde Yilmaz (OPP) and Ceylan Arisan (MB) are playing in starting six.

Stats : http://www.tvf.org.tr/istatist…cibasivitra-ereglibld.pdf

congrats, Gozde and Ceylan, both played well ;)

• İlbank-Bakırköy Beldiye Yeşilyurt: 22-25,31-29,23-25,16-25
    stats

What a come back from Asli Kalac :obey: She missed almost 2-3 months without training with her club due to problems and now she scores 18 points in her first offical match :cheesy:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• What a come back from Asli Kalac :obey: She missed almost 2-3 months without training with her club due to problems and now she scores 18 points in her first offical match :cheesy:

How did they solve the problem? Her case was still on the court ?(

• Aslı please don't stop playing again. You have the pottential to be best Turkish MB :rose:

You are overrating her, it is obvious that she is talented but with that height it is not very likely to play on international level, and not best MB as well :whistle:

• You are overrating her, it is obvious that she is talented but with that height it is not very likely to play on international level, and not best MB as well :whistle:

Yeah she is too short for a MB but she is only 17 let's hope she can grow some more and her block technique is like Aysun Ozbek first she locates to corner than jumps.Kubra & Asli mix would be great and hopefully Ceylan is neither short like Asli nor slow like Kubra :D

• Yeah she is too short for a MB but she is only 17 let's hope she can grow some more and her block technique is like Aysun Ozbek first she locates to corner than jumps.Kubra & Asli mix would be great and hopefully Ceylan is neither short like Asli nor slow like Kubra :D

agreed :thumbsup: She's 1.85 atm and I think she can reach 1,87 or so. and she's younger than Kübra and Ceylan ^^

• agreed :thumbsup: She's 1.85 atm and I think she can reach 1,87 or so. and she's younger than Kübra and Ceylan ^^

Previous year she was 183 so next year she can be 187 maybe even more once Kasia said in interview that she growed 2 cm when she was 20+ I thought that she was 187 for a long time but in real she said in interview that she is 189 :white:

• Hi guys, Im new here and would appreciate if someone helps me. Im going to Turkey for tour and will be in Istanbul during 8-13 March where theres a game between Ezscabasi and Vakifbank at Burhan Felek. Can I get the tickets just outside the sports hall before the match ? And may I go down to the players and take a few photos with the players after the match ? Im a supporter of Vakifbank. Thank you. This will be my first time going to a volleyball match by the way.

• You are overrating her, it is obvious that she is talented but with that height it is not very likely to play on international level, and not best MB as well :whistle:

I don't get your logic on this. Gioli is 1.85 and yet she is a very good MB. Asli is 1.85 and she is only 17. Also playing in Turkish league means that she is playing one of the best league in the world. Vakifbank and Ezacibasi plays with two or three foreign players at the same time in their league games as well as in CL games. I haven't seen Ezacibasi played more than three foreign players at the same time in any of the CL games. On top of that when she plays in Turkish league she goes against some of the best MB in the world such as Maja, Furst, etc.
    I think you are little exaggerating the level of the international games such as CL games compare to Turkish league games. After all if you look at any one of the current CL group they have only one or two very good teams, the other two teams in the group are mediocre at best.

• I don't get your logic on this. Gioli is 1.85 and yet she is a very good MB. Asli is 1.85 and she is only 17. Also playing in Turkish league means that she is playing one of the best league in the world. Vakifbank and Ezacibasi plays with two or three foreign players at the same time in their league games as well as in CL games. I haven't seen Ezacibasi played more than three foreign players at the same time in any of the CL games. On top of that when she plays in Turkish league she goes against some of the best MB in the world such as Maja, Furst, etc.
    I think you are little exaggerating the level of the international games such as CL games compare to Turkish league games. After all if you look at any one of the current CL group they have only one or two very good teams, the other two teams in the group are mediocre at best.

First of all Gioli is a exceptional player as most of people would agree, however still her lack of block has been a big drawback for Italian NT. What our NT needs is a good blocker. What I meant with international level was NT, blocking against Ilbank doesnot mean anything, let's see how she will play against top 4 teams :roll:

• Hi guys, Im new here and would appreciate if someone helps me. Im going to Turkey for tour and will be in Istanbul during 8-13 March where theres a game between Ezscabasi and Vakifbank at Burhan Felek. Can I get the tickets just outside the sports hall before the match ? And may I go down to the players and take a few photos with the players after the match ? Im a supporter of Vakifbank. Thank you. This will be my first time going to a volleyball match by the way.

I was once in Burhan Felek, and after the match we went down on the floor to make pictures with players. I don't know what the regulations are now..

About tickets I don't know.