Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2012/13

• Me too :thumbsup: This year Yesilyurt excites me a lot! They really builded a very good team not only good foreign transfers they transfered also very good local players like Nesve,Seray,Didem and their coach is really good one so i am sure they will make some suprise results against top 4 this season.I think they will be my 2nd best team in league to support :box: Sariyer Belediyesi is also worth to follow for me with Ortiz,Ceren and Raquel Da Silva.We can call to some matches as '' Derby '' this season

Fenerbahce x Galatasaray (They compete in all sports for centriues)
    Eczacibasi x Vakıfbank ( Derby of turkish volleyball locomotives )
    İlBank x TED Kolejliler ( Ankara derby)
    Sariyer x Yesilyurt (Both starts to league with high targets and their strengths are really close)

Neither Yeşilyurt nor Sarıyer has good setters that's why I am expecting more success from TED and Ilbank. Especially Ilbank has pretty solid roster which consist of players that has played together for a long time. Their foreigners, both Tumas and Safronova will play their 3rd or 4th season in Ilbank as well :whistle:

Beşiktaş also has pretty interesting roster but I am pretty sure that half of team will quit in the middle of season again due to lack of payment :roll:

• Neither Yeşilyurt nor Sarıyer has good setters that's why I am expecting more success from TED and Ilbank. Especially Ilbank has pretty solid roster which consist of players that has played together for a long time. Their foreigners, both Tumas and Safronova will play their 3rd or 4th season in Ilbank as well :whistle:

Beşiktaş also has pretty interesting roster but I am pretty sure that half of team will quit in the middle of season again due to lack of payment :roll:

Seda Turkkan is not worse than Tugce Atici from İlBank.I don't mention Szelyakova coz she will not play often apart european cup teams.Yes maybe TED Kolejliler is better in setter position but Yesilyurt is much stronger in all other positions and TED lost many good local players like Asli Koprulu,Banu Toktamis and Aslihan Atikir.Now everything depends on three 18 years old player in team :whistle:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• One excludes the second.

• Seda Turkkan is not worse than Tugce Atici from İlBank.I don't mention Szelyakova coz she will not play often apart european cup teams.Yes maybe TED Kolejliler is better in setter position but Yesilyurt is much stronger in all other positions and TED lost many good local players like Asli Koprulu,Banu Toktamis and Aslihan Atikir.Now everything depends on three 18 years old player in team :whistle:

Aslı and Aslıhan left the team :whistle: TED is in trouble atm. I think they have some financial problems

• what about Nilüfer Belediye? they lost Polen Uslupehlivan. who will play OPP in the team? and who are the others?

which teams are likely to drop from the first league?

Both Bursa teams will be bottom 2 imo

• One excludes the second

In your imaginary world anything is possible and everything is real. Hope you enjoy the game between your Uralochka-NTMK Ekaterinburg and a Turkish club in EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. :wavy:

• Btw. its nice that a Greek player is going to playfor Karşıyaka in İzmir.Eva Chantava welcome to İzmir!!

She is not a top player but she is a very attractive girl... :thumbsup:

• "Two level difference" in one league and in someone eyes league "is the best in europe" :lol: what the non-logic thinking :rolll:

• what about Nilüfer Belediye? they lost Polen Uslupehlivan. who will play OPP in the team? and who are the others?

which teams are likely to drop from the first league?

Josovic will play as OPP

Yulia Bogmaster- Jelena Josovic
    Gulbahar Akgul -Ece Hocaoglu (Birgul Guler)
    Kubra Akman - Aslihan Sinanoglu
    Gizem Orge

• I just quit reading the comparision between Turkish and Russian league when the poster draw the conclusion Russian League is weaker since Moscow and Kazan is so superior. The fact is that both Omsk and Krasnodar has a stronger roster this season than Moscow. Omsk won both matches against Moscow last season and is stronger this season while Moscow is weaker. Uralochka will also have a decent chance against Moscow this season in my opinion. There is also many highly decent teams that can be threats against topteams when they are in a bad mood. Fakel will be pretty strong with Joycinha, Fofinha, Alimova and Pisarenko, and Zarechie with Del Core, Angeloni, Konstantinova and rising star Natasha Malykh. And also Severstal with Vesovic and Alajbjeg, Tyumen with Bondar, Topic, Zhitova, Babeshina, Bruntseva for ex. In my opinion, this makes it even impossible to compare the different leagues.

• Hello guys from Turkey! Does anybody know who will play in the friendly tournament organized in Istanbul, 3-5 october? Will be there CV 2004 Tomis Constanta, Galatasaray Istanbul, Azerrail Baku plus a team from Turkey, Ilker or something like that. Who is Ilker? Maybe I understand bad that name, sorry...

• Hello guys from Turkey! Does anybody know who will play in the friendly tournament organized in Istanbul, 3-5 october? Will be there CV 2004 Tomis Constanta, Galatasaray Istanbul, Azerrail Baku plus a team from Turkey, Ilker or something like that. Who is Ilker? Maybe I understand bad that name, sorry...

İlBank?

• Josoviç?? :rolll: :rolll:

What's funny with her? :whistle:

• I just quit reading the comparision between Turkish and Russian league when the poster draw the conclusion Russian League is weaker since Moscow and Kazan is so superior. The fact is that both Omsk and Krasnodar has a stronger roster this season than Moscow. Omsk won both matches against Moscow last season and is stronger this season while Moscow is weaker. Uralochka will also have a decent chance against Moscow this season in my opinion. There is also many highly decent teams that can be threats against topteams when they are in a bad mood. Fakel will be pretty strong with Joycinha, Fofinha, Alimova and Pisarenko, and Zarechie with Del Core, Angeloni, Konstantinova and rising star Natasha Malykh. And also Severstal with Vesovic and Alajbjeg, Tyumen with Bondar, Topic, Zhitova, Babeshina, Bruntseva for ex. In my opinion, this makes it even impossible to compare the different leagues.

So we have Kazan,Moscow(?) and Krasnodar in Russian league as strong team ,Anton? forget the others ;)

• What's funny with her? :whistle:

In my opinion Josovic is a very good player.She is very quick opposite and needs to play a special setter..