Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2012/13

• any links to watch smart spor online ?

Smart Sport isn’t free. If you want to watch Smart Sport, you have to pay. Unfortunately Smart Sport can be watched only by the Turkish users but if you want to watch the match, I can open the webcam to you and you can watch the match hehehe :lol:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• :lol: can Gioli receive? :lol:
    Leo can be a good libero her defence is not bad , what about her reception? And Calderon as setter, what style does she have? quick sets or high balls? :lol:

Of course I was just kidding but yes, Leo can be a good libero, Calderon as satter can only make thousand of double touches in a row and go in the guinnes world record, I can hardly imagine how could be Gioli's reception XD

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• any links to watch smart spor online ?

Last week in men leagues match Voleyboltv showed SMART TV's match broadcasting live.Our new federation president doesn't care about money much and he said that he will find a remedy to SMART TV's brodcasting.Probably he is planning to open voleyboltv while a match proceed during SMART TV that is what i understand from last week during men's league match.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Last week in men leagues match Voleyboltv showed SMART TV's match broadcasting live.Our new federation president doesn't care about money much and he said that he will find a remedy to SMART TV's brodcasting.Probably he is planning to open voleyboltv while a match proceed during SMART TV that is what i understand from last week during men's league match.

ok, thanks :)

• I am really curious about the match tomorrow. Yesilyurt did build a good and strong team, can keep fighting for spot number 4 and make some surprises. Hopefuly its going to be an exciting match. Of course I wish to win for Eczacibasi.

• Sariyer Bel. 3-1 İlBank (26-24/25-21/22-25/26-24)

Best Scorers

Ceren Kestirengoz (SB) 28 points (21 attack %52,3 ace,4 blok)
    Marina Tumas (IB) 19 points (18 attack %45,1 ace)

Sariyer didn't suprise me ^^

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• İlbank should have played Tumas + Safranova as foreigners :whistle: :down: Congratulations to Sarıyer though :flower: They are doing amazing job, they had no team 3 years ago and now they try their best in first league :cheesy:

Ceren 28 points with 52% attack ratio :box: she rocks :box: I guess we will see many local opposites on high level this year :heart:

• İlbank should have played Tumas + Safranova as foreigners :whistle: :down: Congratulations to Sarıyer though :flower: They are doing amazing job, they had no team 3 years ago and now they try their best in first league :cheesy:

Ceren 28 points with 52% attack ratio :box: she rocks :box: I guess we will see many local opposites on high level this year :heart:

Way to go Ceren!!!, is there a link where I can watch that game?

• This match was for the championship?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.