Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2012/13

• i couldnt watch some sets in the match.as far as i watched, Gs lost dur to reception errors otherwise they couuld have grabbed a win.Neriman made many reception errors and Molnar could have helped the team improve reception.

• plain ridiculous a player who gets 13% n attack gets a higher vote :lol:

• Congrats to Eczacı, they manage to win although Özge played awful :aww: Such a pity to Poljak, she is a valuable scorer MB but she always suffers from weak setters (Özge, Elif...) Setter is very crucial in order to use MBs full potential, for instance look at how Furst's performance improve since she started to play with Naz :roll:

As I told after Busto match, (any well serving team can beat easily Gs) they couldn't resist to Eczacı especially at the position which Poljak or Neslihan was serving. Neriman is a player who MUST be covered by a player, she CANNOT cover any player at reception! I am losing all my respect to Barbolini after seeing her stupid attitude is still remaining after Olympics :mad:

• I won't be surprised if we see Gioli as libero in next matches... The situation in GS seems ridiculous. But they still played well today! Congratulations to both teams for the fight.

Beşiktaş has 2 very solid MBs but none of them played today. I know Dicle is injured but what about Sinem? They can be dangerous for any team if they can play with those 2 MBs. And ofc they need a better coach.

And congratulations to Dilek for her first ever official senior match (I guess). :flower: She was good at reception ^^

• Congrats to Eczacı, they manage to win although Özge played awful :aww: Such a pity to Poljak, she is a valuable scorer MB but she always suffers from weak setters (Özge, Elif...) Setter is very crucial in order to use MBs full potential, for instance look at how Furst's performance improve since she started to play with Naz :roll:

As I told after Busto match, (any well serving team can beat easily Gs) they couldn't resist to Eczacı especially at the position which Poljak or Neslihan was serving. Neriman is a player who MUST be covered by a player, she CANNOT cover any player at reception! I am losing all my respect to Barbolini after seeing her stupid attitude is still remaining after Olympics :mad:

wow she became a she :lol: anyway oh my te naz-ozge comparison started again :rolll:

• Galatasaray's line-up for me supports Piccinini's words :whistle:
    In the first matches Gioli played as MB and Turkish girls as receiving Opp, but they did not do well and Gioli could not attack much. Probably she asked Barbolini to let her play as Opp :roll: She can't receive well either but at least she can attack high balls there...She has never done well as Opp, but still whenever Barbolini (or anyone who would not contradict her) is coach she plays there again and again, it seems to be her deepest wish to be Opp...

I think Barbolini is very smart. :) If Gioli becomes an efficient at Opp position for certian times, then that will be very good for GS as well as Italian NT, because they can use her at that position to confuse other teams. If I remember correctly, the only reason Turkish junior NT won the final match against Serbia couple of months ago was becasue the junior NT coach made two adjustments from their first match against Serbia. (Turks lost the first game 3-0 to Serbia) One of them was making Kubra (MB) to play as Oppat certain times. (Bty that was very smart of him eventhough most people in here didn't like Ekman) Hopefully GS can have options like that too for CL games.

• I dont agree about Ozge, she's good setter, if she was weak, she wouldnt play in such a great clubs. Today it wasnt her day, definitely, but it happens, it's volleyball.

• I dont agree about Ozge, she's good setter, if she was weak, she wouldnt play in such a great clubs. Today it wasnt her day, definitely, but it happens, it's volleyball.

She is playing in great clubs due to lack of option and foreign player restriction. If they were more convenient conditions for playing with foreigners, I don't think any top teams would want to keep her :roll:

i dont think GsD was beaten easily.They could have beaten EcV if they had took forth set.btw,it was sure EcV didnt play at his best.If naz had that great connection with middles,what about Naz-Eda ??

• I won't be surprised if we see Gioli as libero in next matches... The situation in GS seems ridiculous. But they still played well today! Congratulations to both teams for the fight.

Beşiktaş has 2 very solid MBs but none of them played today. I know Dicle is injured but what about Sinem? They can be dangerous for any team if they can play with those 2 MBs. And ofc they need a better coach.

And congratulations to Dilek for her first ever official senior match (I guess). :flower: She was good at reception ^^

who is Dilek?

• I think Ozge is a good setter too. She is not Fafao or Naz but she is better than most of other setters in CL teams.

• She is playing in great clubs due to lack of option and foreign player restriction. If they were more convenient conditions for playing with foreigners, I don't think any top teams would want to keep her :roll:

I dont think so ;) foreigners limit it's not an obstacle to transfer foreign setter, also I think Eczaci transfered Ozge cause she's good setter, not because there was lack of option, if they wanted to transfer a foreign setter they could do it for sure.