Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2012/13

• Fenerbahce 3-2 TED Kolejliler Stats : http://www.tvf.org.tr/istatist…yatedkolej-fenerbahce.pdf

Fenerbahce -> Yeon Koung Kim 23 points (18 attack,5 ace)

TED -> Ceyda Aktas 23 points (20 attack,2 block,1 ace)

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Fenerbahce 3-2 TED Kolejliler Stats : http://www.tvf.org.tr/istatist…yatedkolej-fenerbahce.pdf

Fenerbahce -> Yeon Koung Kim 23 points (18 attack,5 ace)

TED -> Ceyda Aktas 23 points (20 attack,2 block,1 ace)

One bright spot out of all these mess I suppose that most of the Turkish Jr. NT players are playing a ton of minutes and they are doing very well such as Ceyda, Seyma, Dilara, Kubra, and etc. :)

• Galatasaray played without Calderon... Don't you think they are starting to make a place for Sano in the league?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• One bright spot out of all these mess I suppose that most of the Turkish Jr. NT players are playing a ton of minutes and they are doing very well such as Ceyda, Seyma, Dilara, Kubra, and etc. :)

Yes old federation president bring this 2+1 for those young girls to not be obstructed by foreign players.They have to be gratefull to him :) Ceyda is a really interesting player she is 190cm and her orginal position is OH like she plays in TED now but in Jr. NT she needs to play OPP and she is pretty effective as OPP too her potential shouldn't be wasted especially as OH :teach: For example we are missing Ece Hocaoglu slowly.She had a serious injury last summer and since then we had no info about her just a week ago it has been announced that Besiktas transfered her and she will be 5th or 6th spiker of team :whistle:

• It seems that many people thinking that Paula and Mari are not doing well.
    Actually both Paula and Mari have going down much from their Peak time.
    But Paula is still playing okay. Mari doesn't have much opportunity to play. They both have serious injured before so let's give them more time.
    BTW, anyone knows why Mari was not in the list of 12 members against VGS??

About Kim, Kim played very well last year, the best. This year, seems she goes down a little bit.
    But I think she can play much better than now.

Both team didn't play well. Most of the players were out of form.

About Saori, it's good to see her playing better and better.
    She played better than the 2 matches in CEV league.
    Maybe she has been familiar with Naz's setting.

About the setters, clearly Nilay didn't do her job well.
    A setter is very important especially when your attackers are not extremely superb that you can ignore good sets.

• yup kimura is playing better in the turkish league compared to the cev for now but who i'm impressed with is brakocevic before the season i think she will struggle because of her injury and her bad performance in japan but surprisingly she has been playing well this season and i can even say that she is their best player so far

• yup kimura is playing better in the turkish league compared to the cev for now but who i'm impressed with is brakocevic before the season i think she will struggle because of her injury and her bad performance in japan but surprisingly she has been playing well this season and i can even say that she is their best player so far

brakocevic has been struggling in her NT in 2011 world cup and Olympics.
    But it seems that she is okay right now.

Btw really want FB can play in CEV league.
    what a pity they can't play.

• Kim has a serious meniscus injury on her right knee.

looking her play carefully, you will find she walks with a slight limp, sometimes.

she got to know that right after the match with turkey in london olympic
    and diagnosed to have a surgery immediately. but she couldn't do that due to some problems she has undergone lately
    as well as, as I heard, the request from feberbahce. the aroma league was scheduled to start soon-there may be
    another story about this but it's what I know-.

she's been playing by the help of medicine and physical therapy.

• This could be a little off topic but I have a question.....

In EVERY Galatasaray's match I ear ultraslan chanting this chore (I've just found the lyrics

"yıllar yılı hiç bıkmadın

büyük bir aşkla bağlandın

yeri geldi sabahladın

bütün ömrünü harcadın

şimdi söyle nerdesin sen

oldu mu bırakıp gitmen

keşke çıkıp şaka desen

ne olur ALPASLAN DİKMEN "

I put the it into google transaltor and it seems a "song" for Alpaslan Dikmen... I searched online and I realize that he died in 2008... His name remind me about ultrASLAN, could this be related to him? Was he an ultras? Did the GS supporters (in every sport) have "ultrAslan" nickname because of him? Why in volleyball they ALWAYS sing this chant?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Edited once, last by Loca inside ().

• So with Kim having the injury, she still can score many points, she is really so good!

• So with Kim having the injury, she still can score many points, she is really so good!

yes because her game is patterned in finding angles and great ball control which is why she can still play well with an injury

• Probably it was Gioli's decision so she'd get more sets as Opp :roll:

Barbos decisions make me really sick. Why does he let Molnar play instead of Gioli. Gioli should only stay at her origin position, and let Calderon or Molnar to play. Barbo makes everything much more compilcated than it is. If he could bring a better tactic to the team, GS would be much muc better than they are right now. I hope he will learn from lessons or the Sports Club has to give him "advices" in order to become a competitive team.

• Club allowed all responsibilites to Barbolini so he can make anything that he want so Gioli > Barbolini > Galatasaray managment.If he was in Eczacibasi probably Nalan Ural would warn him many times so far :rolll:

• Gioli as opposite is terrible but she is improving in every match... As middle she is almost unstoppable with Leo's perfect sets! She is crazy if she want play as opposite....

BTW, Selime is quite good and I think she can play more, she play instead of Calderon and GS won also without his best scorer

• Club allowed all responsibilites to Barbolini so he can make anything that he want so Gioli > Barbolini > Galatasaray managment.If he was in Eczacibasi probably Nalan Ural would warn him many times so far :rolll:

I think the management should not interfare with coach's decisions as long as it doesn't become detrimental to the team. In almost all bussiness, management cares about one thing; results. As long as GS is winning and Gioli is improving at opp position then this may becomes very good for GS down the road. Actually she may become a huge asset for GS. However for that to happen, Gioli has to improve, at the moment she is working on it but no cigar yet. :)

• gioli as an opp and as a middle is like night and day as mb she i able to show her full abilities but as opp she becomes an ordinary player, regarding management interference i think they will only do that if galatasaray ends up 4th again

• gioli as an opp and as a middle is like night and day as mb she i able to show her full abilities but as opp she becomes an ordinary player, regarding management interference i think they will only do that if galatasaray ends up 4th again

At the moment the differemce is like a night and day, but maybe she can improve? She deserves a change I suppose.

• At the moment the differemce is like a night and day, but maybe she can improve? She deserves a change I suppose.

Molnar also deserves a chance i think,coz she is not Barbolini's close friend she shouldn't sit at tribune whole season we saw that she is an important part of team for CL i mean if Barbolini wants to put a foreign player for OPP position in league must be Molnar's priority,Gioli as OPP has no aim for CL.