Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2012/13

• At the moment the differemce is like a night and day, but maybe she can improve? She deserves a change I suppose.

It's not the first time she plays as Opp, she has been giving it a shot for years both in NT and in clubs (Russia), but she never was really good at it, so I don't understand why she and Barbolini are so stubborn about it :aww:

• It's not the first time she plays as Opp, she has been giving it a shot for years both in NT and in clubs (Russia), but she never was really good at it, so I don't understand why she and Barbolini are so stubborn about it :aww:

I guess then it's a hopeless case, I don't know maybe there is more to it why they are been so stubborn.

• I guess then it's a hopeless case, I don't know maybe there is more to it why they are been so stubborn.

maybe barbo sees potential in konar and yurttagulen which is why he is so stubborn with gioli :lol:

• maybe barbo sees potential in konar and yurttagulen which is why he is so stubborn with gioli :lol:

Good point! Yurttagulen is a promising young MB.

• i don't know about this but is it possible that the reason why vakifbank performs better in cev competitions is because they have better foreign players while eczacibasi wins the turkish titles because they have better local players?

• BTW, I remind you that Gioli played as opposite last year and the coach wasn't Barbolini!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Good point! Yurttagulen is a promising young MB.

If Yurttagulen is the #2, the blond girl with long hair, I totaly agree! :thumbup:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• The Fifth Week :

17.11.2012 - 13:00 EREĞLİ BLD. - İBA KİMYA TED KOLEJLİLER
    17.11.2012 - 16:30 BEŞİKTAŞ BAHÇEŞEHİR ÜNV. - BURSA B.ŞEHİR BLD.
    17.11.2012 - 16:30 SARIYER BLD. - NİLÜFER BLD
    17.11.2012 - 17:30 VAKIFBANK - İLBANK
    18.11.2012 - 14:00 FENERBAHÇE - ECZACIBAŞI VitrA (Ntv Spor)
    18.11.2012 - 16:00 BAKIRKÖY BLD. YEŞİLYURT - GALATASARAY DAIKIN

• If Yurttagulen is the #2, the blond girl with long hair, I totaly agree! :thumbup:

No,she is Sinem Barut and she really suprised all of turkish fans with her good performance against Dinamo Bucresti :white:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• It was the first time I saw her playing and she impressed me

• Do u have link to watch Vakifbank competes at 17:30 today? :)

• SARIYER BELEDIYESI A B. 2
    NILUFER BELEDIYE SPOR K. 3

MB Kübra Akman played with 24 points, 20 attack 4 blocks. It seems like she will be very promising vor VB next year.

• 20/27 :white: I have doubt that Bahar ever had a attack percant like this when she was 18 :whistle:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Very disappointed performance from FB!!