Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2012/13

• When will You wake up? We have almost season's half and You see still Fenerbahce in CL? Ah these Fanatics :lol:

my bad i forgot they're only on cev cup :lol: by the way not a fanatic as you see i put vakif and eczaci ahead of them :rolll:

• FB today match will be shown in Ntvsport??

• Haha, Elif and Nilay have much room to improve their setting.
    Not being harsh on them but they really need to improve their setting otherwise FB will keep losing to strong teams.

Sigh.....FB just wasted soooooooo much good player . They are really very bad...... especially paula and mari can play open attack quickly .
    I rather use okun to exchange a good setter because setter really matters a lot.....

• FB today match will be shown in Ntvsport??

Yes, it will

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Galatasaray starts with Selime in starting-six..no Molnar.

Fenerbahce starts with Elif as as setter.

• Hmm guys, regarding the streams for turkish volleyball matches through NTV spor, does it always lags and spikes ? Maybe Im viewing from Singapore, thats why ? Jus wondering ? CEV matches streams seems much better.

• It seems no GS-supporters are in the hall...for security-reasons ??

• Calderon a tremendous girl.....

• Calderon is awesome!

Cuba would have been so much better if they don't treat their players badly

• Who is GS-MB Sinem ?? Could anybody tell more about her?

• Hmm guys, regarding the streams for turkish volleyball matches through NTV spor, does it always lags and spikes ? Maybe Im viewing from Singapore, thats why ? Jus wondering ? CEV matches streams seems much better.

Laola-streams have indeed better quality than NTV-spor :win:

• how is the result?? I can't watch it in streaming (I don't know why... :thumbdown: )

GS won 1st set easy. 25-16

Now i't's 11-11 in 2nd set