Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2012/13

• DAMN :aww: What a terrible performance it should be and Congratulation for Vakıfbank they crushed Eczacibasi in blocks and services according to turkish forum.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Go Ecza :thumbsup: :thumbup: :super:
    Moreover I hope the game will be good
    Smell of the next European final :D

Euro final never at least Semi.

By the way, I heard scream.. did Starnight do harakiri?

• oh wait setters? so naz beats ozge again :rose:

• did Starnight do harakiri?

Not funny ehhh it's only a league match and a good lesson for Eczaci i think they should work better coz they are really not hard to beat for other teams with this poor volleyball.

• 18 blocks means especially your setters dont play well enough!

That's a possibility, but it's a fact Vakifbank has a monster block. No shame to admit that ;)

• Not funny ehhh it's only a league match and a good lesson for Eczaci i think they should work better coz they are really not hard to beat for other teams with this poor volleyball.

ussic should perform better in my opinion

• If the team which is said to be demolished by the opponent team's serves have actually better reception stats, that team is basically destroyed by their own setters. The number of blocks from the setter of one team is almost equal to the number of total blocks of the opponent. Giovanni clearly had a point with the changes he made this season.

• right,even Naz is a very good blocker! who would you like to sets over if you were EcV's setter ? Maybe Gözde Sonsırma but her block is not bad either :D

That's what I mean. Except maybe Gözde, all the players are very good blockers :)

Only option ---> very fast game, but therefore you need excellent reception.

• good choice right now the maggie-brako-gozde trio works for vakif for the other team it is nesli and maja even liuba is not in the top mode

• That's what I mean. Except maybe Gözde, all the players are very good blockers :)

Only option ---> very fast game, but therefore you need excellent reception.

Its really very surprising that EcV couldnt damaged VB's reception well enough though VB was receiving only with two players:Gözde and Gizem!! :what:

EcV has very tall players for blocking.Poljak-Luba-SEnna-Neslihan-Büşra!!!this shows that EcV served badly!!

• @ Kadir

What is your opinion ?? Since you are the biggest Vakifbank-fan in the forum :D

• @ Kadir

It's Kadir's university exam year probably we will see him in forum this year hardly ever

• Good result for vakıfbank but im not surprised it was expected ,when u compare vakıfbank and eczacıbası vakıfbank is too strong even with bench players :thumbup: so just congrats to vakıfbank 8o

• @ Kadir

So much time passed since I wrote here last time :D

About the match, unfortunatelly I couldn't watch it (you know the result: Smart Spor :down: ). However, I got the impression from the stats that our serving-blocking-defence system worked so well and Naz distributed the ball successfully. Bravo Vakıfbank :super: :drink: (I will share my opinion with you about Vakıfbank after CL group stage because I am busy nowadays with my exams.)

• When Özge was transferred by ECZ, I was very hopeful.

But after 4 months of play, she still has some connection problems. I still hope, she can solve this problem, or else, ECZ will again fail in Europe.
    I dont think it would have been a good idea now, to transfer a foreign setter and I think we dont need one. But it seems like she still is not used to
    the new team. It can take some time, but now, after the group stages are over in Europe and the important matches will beginn, I hope she will improve.

Nevertheless, VB showed again, why they are a very strong team in Turkish League and in Europe. They have a fantastic system of play which differs them from other teams. Brakocevic was a riddle in the beginning of they year, not many were happy with the transfer. But she improved alot, and I am quite sure, she will even become better.

I am just hoping to see these two of my favorite teams in F4, since both teams are the most prestigious teams of turkey.

• Brakocevic was a riddle in the beginning of they year, not many were happy with the transfer. But she improved alot, and I am quite sure, she will even become better.

Last year was very poor for Brakocevic after all the injuries she suffered and even more so because she had such a spectacular 2011 at the WGP and ECH. I'm glad to see she's finding her form again.