Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2012/13

• i know what you are thinking canter.... you're thinking "hey looks ;like vakif has chinks on their armor maybe ecz will have a chance if they ever meet in the playoffs" :rolll:

• Was this one the first point vakif have lost in this season?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• the matches not being played at the planned time:

Sarıyer Belediyesi - Galatasaray Daikin : 1 -3 ( 18-25,25-19,10-25,22-25)
    stats

Ereğli Belediye - Eczacıbaşı Vitra : 0-3 ( 12-25,21-25,17-25)
    stats

VakıfBank - Bursa B.Sehir Bld. : 3- 2 (23-25, 25-18, 22-25,25-23,15-9) :cheesy:
    stats
    Bursa could have won 3-1 but they missed it...Polen and Mia played pretty well.

• The Latest Standings :

1 Vakıfbank 17 17 0 51 7 49 3.2 52.2 points
    2 Eczacıbaşı VitrA 16 15 1 46 8 45 2.9 47.9
    3 Galatasaray Daikin 17 13 4 41 18 39 2.8 41.8
    4 Fenerbahçe 16 11 5 37 19 32 2.3 34.3
    5 Beşiktaş Bahçeşehir Ünv. 16 8 8 26 30 24 0.8 24.8
    6 Bursa B.Şehir Bld. 17 7 10 28 35 20 1.8 21.8
    7 Sarıyer Bld. 16 7 9 27 37 19 0 19
    8 İlbank 16 5 11 24 36 17 1.8 18.8

9 Ereğli Bld. 17 6 11 24 37 18 0.3 18.3
    10 Bakırköy Bld. Yeşilyurt 17 5 12 22 42 15 2 17

11 Nilüfer Bld. 16 4 12 18 39 13 1.2 14.2
    12 İBA Kimya TED Kolejliler 17 1 16 12 48 6 0.7 6.7

• It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• You have also said that GS will eat Eczacıbaşı, which in the end you ate your words :rolll:

It didn't happen. I had said GS "would" have beaten Ecz IF they had met at CEV (Sano factor.)

By the way, we saw that even Bursa gave more trouble to Vakif than Ecz. Ecz was a big balloon, even my this pair of novice eyes have seen this, you experts(!) haven't.

• A comprehensive interview with Lindsey Berg
    http://www.voleybolunsesi.com/…&id=16181&topic=3&lang=en

:flower: :flower: :flower: Great, very long, interview :win:

I really hope she will play one more year in Istanbul :super:

• Quote from Lindsey Berg

I try not to read blogs or forums because I struggled a lot in my past people writing really bad things about me. I had to stop reading it. It was so bad and so hurtful.

Because I wasn't addicted to you yet! :thumbup:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.

• :flower: :flower: :flower: Great, very long, interview :win:

I really hope she will play one more year in Istanbul :super:

If she will, FOR SURE I'll go there... Leo and Lin in the same city, I can't miss it!

• Vakif seniors, Vakif juniors, who else? No child, baby cups:)?, Let us know if there is any other cup around:).

Canter, please, don't be jealous, work harder, you too can have:) ( kiskanma ne olur, calisin, sizinde olur:)

Btw, fellows, don't miss the oppurtunity to make some money today.
    Okay, GS - Yesilyurt betting odd isn't good enough as GS is heavily favorite, but, the betting sites give high odd (2.3) for Bursa's win against Besiktas and 2.3 for Fener's win against Ecz. So, you can multiply your money 5.3 by betting on Bursa and Fener. If you are not sure about Bursa's win, bet on Fener's win against Ecz only which is 99% certain. Vakif cooked Ecz already and Kim will eat them today.

It didn't happen. I had said GS "would" have beaten Ecz IF they had met at CEV (Sano factor.)

By the way, we saw that even Bursa gave more trouble to Vakif than Ecz. Ecz was a big balloon, even my this pair of novice eyes have seen this, you experts(!) haven't.

Haha, you are right, you just claimed that Kim will eat Eczacıbaşı, which resulted in 3-0 win for Eczacıbaşı :roll:

After Bursa match, only balloon what I saw was Saori X( she attacked with 23% :white: since you most probably will claim that low attacking percentage was Naz's fault. More importantly receptiwason 36% positive and 29% excellent even lower than Glinka's reception :wall: I was a big fan of Saori before she played in Turkey however she is the most useless foreign player in the league and no sense to keep her for next season. :down:

• Nice one and thankfully it is in English. Hopefully in future other foreign articles will have English versions also, otherwise it is really hard to understand with google translator

I hope she will be on sonset (?) and in the next interviews they will put subtitles instead of the dubbing!

• http://www.tvf.org.tr/istatist…myatedkolej-vakifbank.pdf

How did Brako, Glinka and Saori play at the same time on the court :what:

• http://www.tvf.org.tr/istatist…myatedkolej-vakifbank.pdf

How did Brako, Glinka and Saori play at the same time on the court :what:

Kolejliler took part in the CEV Cup. They lost in the second or the first round with Fener, if I remember correctly.

• yeah correct how did I forget :wall: It is sad that they will drop down from the league after playing in european cup

• Haha, you are right, you just claimed that Kim will eat Eczacıbaşı, which resulted in 3-0 win for Eczacıbaşı :roll:

After Bursa match, only balloon what I saw was Saori X( she attacked with 23% :white: since you most probably will claim that low attacking percentage was Naz's fault. More importantly receptiwason 36% positive and 29% excellent even lower than Glinka's reception :wall: I was a big fan of Saori before she played in Turkey however she is the most useless foreign player in the league and no sense to keep her for next season. :down:

Well, it was too much meal for Kim alone to eat everybody. Take Kim out of Fener (to save her), it was certain that Fener would be losing, but, I had invested my money on Kim (not Fener) for her some magic extra efforts. She is human after all. No problem, I didn't put much money on that match anyway.

Saori case, I repeat, is another story. She is a project for new Vakif style for next years. But, anyway, I don't expect you to understand such things as you are focused on "daily" successes. When/If Vakif wins 3-cups (Turkish, league and CEV), what will be their new target next year? To win the cups again, but, till then, opponents will solve Vakif's current system and a new remedy is needed for next year and that remedy is a new game style which will fit Saori's style. This year's Vakif style isn't suitable enough for her. No, I don't blame Naz at all, she is not tactic maker. It is Guidetti who tells Naz where to pass, etc and Saori is 3rd or 4th option this year. But, with the new style next year, she wll be 2nd option after Brako or Polen (lets not forget Glinka won't play much anymore.) So, Saori is a reserved one, and this year is just getting used to a new life away from Japan, that's, it. She is getting much money? Dont forget she has a Japan sponsor also who pays her partial cost. If you look at Guidetti during the games, you can also realize how much importance he gives to Saori, for his new game style next year. Not to disturbe stones in the team this year so to win the cups first, Saori is playing less this year. Still, most efficient one coming from the bench in Turkey.

• ' I don't expect You to understand such things '

:rolll: :rolll:

Erol give Him a chance, sometimes He thinks really good :lol:

• ErolGarip

How can you accuse me of being a person who cares about daily success :what: You don't even know me and none of my comments indicates such attitude.

Anyway, you are an ignorant stubborn who does not understand anything about volleyball but keeps making up theories which always fail :roll: Thus, it is wasting of time to discuss with you....

• I said that "daily success" to you as a response about Saori.. You so-called experts have been keeping saying "Saori has failed this year, in Turkey, in Europe, etc etc.."

If you were really expert, at least more expert than this Garip Erol the Volley Novice, you'd have realized that the reality is not as you have seen and it is how I told in my previous post above. To say "a player failed", you need to give some chance at games first. If she was not given enough chance, then, either Guidetti does not know the volleyball or he has another plan in his mind and I can think of what kind of plan in his mind is. A project for next years. Vakif is not a team like Fener who buy daily successes, Vakif has short term, medium term and long term plans. Saori is in near future medium term plan. I am almost sure Glinka will retire next year or she will still be at Vakif, but as assistant in technical training team. So, Saori will have more chance next year. At the end of next year, you can say Saori failed if she fails, but, not this year. She already performed more than my expectation this year as a player coming from the bench.

You may not be discussing with me the ignorant volley novice, but, I correctly predicted most of volley match results, from Ecz's swept by Vakif, to Muzsyna's win over Fener, etc etc. How comes a novice ignorant predicts better than experts? Because I am objective novice, not subjective expert. I can see things better at Ecz, Neslihan and her co there, Fener's overrate, etc.. Who is more ignorant? Lady Manager of Fener who said before Muzsyna game "eze eze Muzsynayi yenecegiz" (we will beat Muzsyna by smushing smushing, or whatever). She is not only an expert(!) but also an arrogant..