Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2012/13

• we will beat Muzsyna by smushing smushing, or whatever). She is not only an expert(!) but also an arrogant..

Such kind of thoughts are the most irritating ones.What do they have more than muszyna? just kim and thanks to teammates she also performs under her usual :sleeping: I hope kim will leave and find a good club and go on her great game.Glad that muszyna showed who was better. :down:

• anton metioned before that ecz hae low chance to qualify for the f4 in the transfer news thread while i also mentioned in the cev cup thread that muszyna is the most balanced team and if they qualify to the finals then i am afraid for fb.... so such predictive powers :roll:

• Now, what Fenerbahçe must do in Acibadem First League to qualify to Champions League?

They have no any chance anymore. Acibadem owner, a Fener fan rich man, a volley fanatic man, the real builder of Fener volley teams in last years, isn't sponsoring Fener anymore since last year. Unless Fener plays final at Turkey league, Fener has no chance in playing CEV CL. To play final, they should pass either Ecz or Vakif (presuming Fener's ranking at the end of season will be 4th maximum.) They can not get Wild Card at all, either. Fener management has done everythings to make CEV hate them, and they are very successful in that. CEV could think wild card for Fener only cause CEV loves Kim, that's, Fener's only chance to play at CEV CL. But, Kim definitely won't stay at Fener next season. We will see Kim at Ecz next season, almost sure. Lady smart Nalan, manager of Ecz is master at such things. Follow Nalan, she is probably planning a meal with Kim nowadays in a yacht in the middle of Bosphorous.

• They have no any chance anymore. Acibadem owner, a Fener fan rich man, a volley fanatic man, the real builder of Fener volley teams in last years, isn't sponsoring Fener anymore since last year. Unless Fener plays final at Turkey league, Fener has no chance in playing CEV CL. To play final, they should pass either Ecz or Vakif (presuming Fener's ranking at the end of season will be 4th maximum.) They can not get Wild Card at all, either. Fener management has done everythings to make CEV hate them, and they are very successful in that. CEV could think wild card for Fener only cause CEV loves Kim, that's, Fener's only chance to play at CEV CL. But, Kim definitely won't stay at Fener next season. We will see Kim at Ecz next season, almost sure. Lady smart Nalan, manager of Ecz is master at such things. Follow Nalan, she is probably planning a meal with Kim nowadays in a yacht in the middle of Bosphorous.

You forgot Galatasaray. 3rd place will give ticket to CEV CL... or You are sure that Galatasaray sweep Fenerbahce.

• You forgot Galatasaray. 3rd place will give ticket to CEV CL... or You are sure that Galatasaray sweep Fenerbahce.

2nd and 3rd place are reserved, for Ecz and GS. GS can be even 2nd depending on their performance during the playoffs.
    Fener's position is fixed, 4th. Since Fener will have to play Vakif at playoff, their chance to play final is almost zero.
    Fener's only small chance to see final is to be 3rd at standing before playoffs so that they can play Ecz, but, it is a small chance as GS has a point gap in standing against Fener already. For Fener to catch GS, GS has to lose some games against weak teams, which is very unlikely.

• despite the problems of gala i dont see them having difficulties getting 3rd place

• One Club hard work also to have Her..

Which club? If Ecz decides to have her, no any other club has any chance. Mr Eczacibasi is among top 10 richest people of Turkey and he is a volley fan. and he has a smart manager, lady Nalan.

• Which club? If Ecz decides to have her, no any other club has any chance. Mr Eczacibasi is among top 10 richest people of Turkey and he is a volley fan. and he has a smart manager, lady Nalan.

Again this ideology :roll: Kim is a person with free will, so she can decide where she will play (unless there are problems with her old Korean club again), and who says money is the main incentive for her???

• Again this ideology :roll: Kim is a person with free will, so she can decide where she will play (unless there are problems with her old Korean club again), and who says money is the main incentive for her???

Of course so, she is free. But, Ecz is not same as Fener and the likes with much money. Ecz too has much money, but, their difference is that Ecz is a volley club in which many volley players want to play.

• Again this ideology :roll: Kim is a person with free will, so she can decide where she will play (unless there are problems with her old Korean club again), and who says money is the main incentive for her???

Last year Kim wanted to play in Rabita which gave Her big money, don't You remember one Person who wrote- Get Out Kim Feed Your Money? So She will choose Club which will give Her the most money.

• Suppose all clubs (Rabita, Fener, Ecz, Yamamay, Cannes, Kazan, etc etc) in the world offer the same amount of money to Kim.
    Who will she chose? Especially for next year, she will chose Eczaci.
    First of all, Ecz is really a volley club, they have no other sport branch, they have a name in volley world for years, they have money, etc etc. And, Ecz has been targetting CEV cl cup for a decade. I am sure Mr Eczacibasi is already saying "enough is enough" and they can think of that probability of their winning CL will be very big if they transfer Kim.

If Rabita doesn't win CL this year, I am sure they too will target Kim. But, can they compete Eczaci in that, in Kim transfer? I don't think so. Kim will prefer to play at Ecz cause there aren't many big names at Ecz unlike Rabita.

No, Vakif will not make any offer to Kim. Vakif doesn't have such big money for star transfers, their philosophy is different, they prefer to invest younger players more. Vakif already has most of junior quality players in Turkey. That's, Vakif has longer term plans and investments.

• will kim be able to coexist with neslihan and will she accept a secondary rrole? because i think nesli is not the type of person who will easily give up her stature even if there is another player better than her

• will kim be able to coexist with neslihan and will she accept a secondary rrole? because i think nesli is not the type of person who will easily give up her stature even if there is another player better than her

No, Neslihan will not leave the leadership of the team to Kim or to anyone else. But, Kim, a younger and a humble player, can accept the leadership of Neslihan and Kim can still contribute more than Neslihan of course.

Coexistence of Sokolova and Neslihan hasn't worked well, cause Sokolova didn't accept the leadership of Neslihan at Ecz and she was rightly correct. Lets not forget that Sokolova is an older Ecz player than Neslihan. When Sokolova was playing at Ecz years ago, Neslihan was going to elementary school. So, Ecz is belong to Sokolova more than Neslihan. Neslihan didn't see this. Beside all these, Sokolova has also proven she has got many successes in the volley. If the leadership of Ecz was left to Sokolova, Ecz could be more successful this year even if Sokolova played less. Leadership is more about experience, etc.

• wait elwmentary school? neslihan was already at college age and a member of vakif at that time

• ok, just exaggerated. But, you got my point, didnt you.

At the beginning of this year, I remember what Sokolova said: "I came back home."
    Ecz home was belong to Sokolova more, especially, with all her experiences, etc.

Anyway, with Kim, such problems won't happen at Ecz. But, we can also see Neslihan at GS next year (husband factor too.)

• speaking of ecz again but this time another topic im curious about alekandra petrovic she plays well with limited minutes i wonder how well she will perform if given more playint timr