Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2012/13

• I believe Petrovic's future depends on the new coach of Ecz and new formation of the team.. I don't think Lorenzo will be the coach of Ecz next year anymore even if they win Turkey league. She can still be at Ecz if Kim is transferred. Foreigners at Ecz next year: Poljak, Kim, Sokolova (if Neslihan goes to GS) and Petrovic. With some youngsters from Turkey, Ecz will be a powerful team enough especially with transfer of Kim.

• Vakif will not make any offer to Kim. Vakif doesn't have such big money for star transfers, their philosophy is different, they prefer to invest younger players more. Vakif already has most of junior quality players in Turkey. That's, Vakif has longer term plans and investments.

:aww:
    Cant you see the the amounth of money VB has been paying the players such as Brako,Glinka,Fürst,Naz ?...even back-up Saori is paid so much money who has been played in few matches! novice :D

• :aww:
    Cant you see the the amounth of money VB has been paying the players such as Brako,Glinka,Fürst,Naz ?...even back-up Saori is paid so much money who has been played in few matches! novice :D

I have no idea on how much they are paid. As far as I know, Vakif hasn't disclosed the amount of money they are paid. Do you know it?
    I don't think Brako was/is paid much. She shined here at Vakif this year again.
    Furst wasn't happy at Fener and she was about to transfer to other teams for less money. She preferred Vakif for less money because Guidetti (German NT coach too) was at Vakif.
    Glinka is almost retired player, I don't think she is being paid much. She stayed at Vakif just as an "abla" (elder sister or as leader) during this transition period of Vakif.
    Naz: All Fener players were leaving last year and Naz too needed a new team with a target. I don't think she was paid much.
    Saori. Yes, probably, she costed more than other players, but, it is for another mission and her partial cost probably was paid by a Japan sponsor.

• 2nd and 3rd place are reserved, for Ecz and GS. GS can be even 2nd depending on their performance during the playoffs.
    Fener's position is fixed, 4th. Since Fener will have to play Vakif at playoff, their chance to play final is almost zero.
    Fener's only small chance to see final is to be 3rd at standing before playoffs so that they can play Ecz, but, it is a small chance as GS has a point gap in standing against Fener already. For Fener to catch GS, GS has to lose some games against weak teams, which is very unlikely.

If they need a 3rd place to go to CL I think they'll have a new opportunity to win Cev Cup next year. :D

• Which club? If Ecz decides to have her, no any other club has any chance. Mr Eczacibasi is among top 10 richest people of Turkey and he is a volley fan. and he has a smart manager, lady Nalan.

I think is quite difficult Kim leave Fener to go to another turkish club. I really can't imagine it. Otherwise, if she leaves Fener's competitive volleyball is over. They'll need a lot of money to replace her and seems to me world class players don't wanna play there next season.

• I dont know about Glinka and Fürst but Brako , Naz and Saori are paid pretty well.
    Which volleyball club in Turkey has a back-up like Saori ? None! ..kind of luxury. :whistle: .

I can think of Saori is paid pretty much, but, as I said, her partial cost is paid by a Japan sponsor (together with Japan assistant of Guidetti.) So, Vakif didn't pay much cost for her.

Who'd pay much for Brako last year? Nobody, she wasn't performing well last year. So, I am sure her cost wasn't much to Vakif. She re-shined just this year at Vakif.

Naz. Lots of speculation about her cost, I do not think she too was paid a lot. Naz too needed a new team when Fener was collapsing last year, when their all players were leaving. Kim too could leave if she hadn't had problems with her previous club at Korea.

Stiuations with all these players were different, they were not transferred from well-established teams with the targets. Only exception can be Saori, but, it is another story as I mention on this forum over and over (future project.)

Anyway, lets stop speculations and let the figures speak. I ask again, do you know how much they are paid? Give figures only, no speculation. Or, based on guesses, logically, my words make more sense.

• I think is quite difficult Kim leave Fener to go to another turkish club. I really can't imagine it. Otherwise, if she leaves Fener's competitive volleyball is over. They'll need a lot of money to replace her and seems to me world class players don't wanna play there next season.

I can bet my most of money on her next year, Eczaci. I am sure Kim will prefer to play at CEV CL and Fener will not play at CEV CL.
    And, with the popularity and with the performance of Kim, no any other club in Turkey can pay Kim more than Ecz.
    Ecz will have competitors for Kim from Azerbaijan or Russia, but, their chances aren't much against Ecz unless they pay significantly more than Ecz.
    Kim is already used to Istanbul life, and she'll definitely stay in Istanbul.
    Fener? If they play at CEV cup again, they will probably transfer some talented younsgters from Turkey as well as some foreign players who will accept playing at CEV cup. (I am affraid they can transfer Polen:) from Vakif)

• ErolGarip

i dont know about the certain amounth but the point is that those players in VB are not paid little money,for sure ! you are talking as if VB were generating its own electricty!

Of course, they too are making much more than us, you and i.. if this is what you mean.
    But, comparing with players of Ecz and GS (also Kim of FB), I am sure Vakif is paying less than them.
    Yes, Vakif is also generating their own electricity. Who has more talented junior youngsters:)? How many youngsters we have, rented around the league? I don't know, 30, 40?

• When will the derby Gala-Fener be? The match was this week but it has been postponed.

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Of course, they too are making much more than us, you and i.. if this is what you mean.
    But, comparing with players of Ecz and GS (also Kim of FB), I am sure Vakif is paying less than them.
    Yes, Vakif is also generating their own electricity. Who has more talented junior youngsters:)? How many youngsters we have, rented around the league? I don't know, 30, 40?

If VB wins a cup with its youngsters someday then its ok but it still depends mainly on its foreign players like Brako,Glinka,Fürst.

• didn't Fb sign two year contract with Kim anyway ? Why people try to move her from one team to another :lol: and to say the truth from her statements etc i feel that she won't be moving from Fb anytime soon

• Is it ok to have 40 players? Buy them all and rent them to weak teams who can not defeat Vakifbank. This is tzatziki for kebab.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• Kim will probably stay in FB next year, seems like she loves FB so much.
    FB would not keep Paula based on her performances this year.
    FB need a better hitter
    As a setter, Berg is doing ok since she isn't spending much time in the team so far.

Besides, I really don't want Saori stay in VB if Naz is keeping setting the ball like that.
    VB doesn't suit Saori and Saori doesn't suit VB.

• Is it ok to have 40 players? Buy them all and rent them to weak teams who can not defeat Vakifbank. This is tzatziki for kebab.

It is called "raising", not buying. Only 10% of youngsters Vakif has are transferred to Vakif, 90% of youngsters already rented around the league are raised at Vakif academy. Vakif dominates the league in that academy, raising process. Whether you like cacik/tatziki or not, buti Vakif definitely is a good kebab maker.

• Kim will probably stay in FB next year, seems like she loves FB so much.
    FB would not keep Paula based on her performances this year.
    FB need a better hitter
    As a setter, Berg is doing ok since she isn't spending much time in the team so far.

Besides, I really don't want Saori stay in VB if Naz is keeping setting the ball like that.
    VB doesn't suit Saori and Saori doesn't suit VB.

Love is a temporary feeling.
    Kim had some problems with the agreements back home in Korea. So, she didn't have much chance to talk about transfer with other clubs, therefore, stuck to her Fener agreement. Now, things are resolved, FIVB approved her playing at another club other than Korea club. So, Kim is free to play anywhere else next year. I don't know its detail of her contract with Fener, but, if her contract with Fener is for 2 years, then, 1 year left and it is no problem for Ecz to pay some money to Fener to break their contract.
    The best suitable team for Kim is definitely Ecz, a professional rich club with long volley culture. I am sure Kim too learnt this since last year, and I am almost sure Kim would love to play at Ecz.

Saori issue again. Eh. I said it again again. Naz is not a decision maker about how to play, the authority at Vakif is Guidetti, it is he who tells Naz who to set for, etc. Knowing that Guidetti and Vakif, truth is that Saori's style is more suitable for Vakif than Naz's style and this is why Guidetti and Vakif transferred Saori. But, to see this, to see more of Saori, we all need to wait till next year. If Guidetti, Vakif transferred Saori just as bench player, then, I stop being fan of Vakif as it'll mean they don't know the volley. If they know the volley and I believe so, then, there is only one explanation about Saori and it is for slow transition/adoption of her for Vakif's next year, with new game style. Vakif is best team in Europe for Saori and Saori is best player for Vakif, for new Vakif we'll see next year.

• Love is a temporary feeling.
    Kim had some problems with the agreements back home in Korea. So, she didn't have much chance to talk about transfer with other clubs, therefore, stuck to her Fener agreement. Now, things are resolved, FIVB approved her playing at another club other than Korea club. So, Kim is free to play anywhere else next year. I don't know its detail of her contract with Fener, but, if her contract with Fener is for 2 years, then, 1 year left and it is no problem for Ecz to pay some money to Fener to break their contract.
    The best suitable team for Kim is definitely Ecz, a professional rich club with long volley culture. I am sure Kim too learnt this since last year, and I am almost sure Kim would love to play at Ecz.

Saori issue again. Eh. I said it again again. Naz is not a decision maker about how to play, the authority at Vakif is Guidetti, it is he who tells Naz who to set for, etc. Knowing that Guidetti and Vakif, truth is that Saori's style is more suitable for Vakif than Naz's style and this is why Guidetti and Vakif transferred Saori. But, to see this, to see more of Saori, we all need to wait till next year. If Guidetti, Vakif transferred Saori just as bench player, then, I stop being fan of Vakif as it'll mean they don't know the volley. If they know the volley and I believe so, then, there is only one explanation about Saori and it is for slow transition/adoption of her for Vakif's next year, with new game style. Vakif is best team in Europe for Saori and Saori is best player for Vakif, for new Vakif we'll see next year.

If Guidetti (one of the best active coach in the world) does not do what you dream (who is a rookie volleyball audience), it means he does not know volleyball. :what: Such a great logic :roll:

I would love to see your face when you realize your foresight were wrong. Kim won't go anywhere from FB, at least I am sure not Eczacıbaşı. Moreover if I know Guidetti a bit, he won't keep Saori one more year.

By the way, what partially payment Saori's salary are you talking about? Which sponsor is that? You recently make it up :whistle: