Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2012/13

• so in the next match the theme will be "leo played well but unfortunately their players are not as good as ez players" :lol:

• Have you checked Kims atacking percentage ?

yes 38% too low for 45% average in the season + 8 errors

• so in the next match the theme will be "leo played well but unfortunately their players are not as good as ez players" :lol:

They will play without Calderon, this means the "real hitters" will be Neriman and Gioli... 2 vs 2OH+2MB+1OPP

It's just not fair... it's such a suicide!

btw I am confident, impossible is nothing!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I never expected Naz to play this well, she's only 22 yo and already plays like a veteran. Turkish NT and her clubs gave her a lot of chances and now she's giving a shot. she used to be unstable when the her team got screwed or the situation was going to critical, but this season she plays a very consistent and stable volleyball. She's such a gifted setter considering she's had so many experiences already compared to other setters around her age, tall and maybe her beauty as well. a couple of years ago some of turkish fans were saying something negative about her and Ozge should be main setter in stead of Naz, but it looks like right now It's a completed topic already :thumbup: Thanks to Naz, Chris has been having her best season ever :D

I don't understand if Berg won't shine in this matchs wth they need her anyway ? libero gave her near perfect reception, Kims reception was also nice i mean there isn't any team on earth that can give great percentage with all receivers it is impossible.

• I don't understand if Berg won't shine in this matchs wth they need her anyway ? libero gave her near perfect reception, Kims reception was also nice i mean there isn't any team on earth that can give great percentage with all receivers it is impossible.

Yes, they will need her bacause next year the coach will be Abbondanza and he needs her :whistling:

She did not play bad! The problem was that Vakif is stronger, we all know this...

btw I expected something more from them after that first set!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• if not reception or setting defense is the problem vakif players had a field day (target practice) in this match

• Is there some website where I can follow the score of GSD-ECZ?

• It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.

• i was in the hall.

Vb-Fb:
    First set was very good and second set was good but then Fb's level dropped.Kim was bad in third and fourt set.Gözde played very well,the best player of the match !

EcV-GsD:
    i didnt like GsD's game...Neriman played the worst game of hers in the season, was horrible at attack.Only Calderon played ok..reception was the big problem again.EcV plaed very well,received very well (thanks to GsDs weak serves) Asuman played ver well.She had a good connection with poljak.Gsd maybe should play with Sano..

• I never expected Naz to play this well, she's only 22 yo and already plays like a veteran. Turkish NT and her clubs gave her a lot of chances and now she's giving a shot. she used to be unstable when the her team got screwed or the situation was going to critical, but this season she plays a very consistent and stable volleyball. She's such a gifted setter considering she's had so many experiences already compared to other setters around her age, tall and maybe her beauty as well. a couple of years ago some of turkish fans were saying something negative about her and Ozge should be main setter in stead of Naz, but it looks like right now It's a completed topic already :thumbup: Thanks to Naz, Chris has been having her best season ever :D

Hi I'm Totally agree with you
    I discovered her when she was 17 or 18 old. So great and now stable as you said.
    She is the best setter in Europe... or as Leo but Leo is my favourite to my heart 'cause her history
    Gözde is the best OH in Europe and the master\heart\soul of Vakiif' + Chris best MB in Europe
    What a fantastic trio !!!

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012