Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2012/13

• Lindsay Berg is fat.. hard to say but She is the fattest active volleyball Player.

http://locainside.tumblr.com/p…o-say-lindsey-berg-is-fat

"go run run run
    I'm gonna kill you here
    and watch you disappear"

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• So this is really truth that photoshop makes miracles.

Oh yes, photoshop on picture that she posted in instagram :rolll:

Shut up please! She is not fat :read:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Who did say that fat or slim is bad? Everyone looks like want at least doesn't look like wants. But fact is fact. She isn't slim.

• She isn't very slim compared with the majority of volleyball players, but she isn't neither fat! She looks like a very normal person and saying she is fat is to much.

[close case]

This is the turkish league topic, so: when will the second matches be?

• Fat or thin I'd love have Berg in my team. She is a great setter! :win: What she did last years in USA NT is really good. If even Kim isn't playing her best in Fener what can we complain? Fener didn't contract well this season. :down: A lot of injured players... They signed with names. Other two seasons they had Zé Roberto who understand about volleyball and showed the best players to sign. This season was different. They lost their big sponsor and start to sign late. Fener must think signing with a good coach first to not waste money. If they wanna a high level team they need a high level coach. :D Berg is a world class setter. With a good coach she'll show her level.

• yeah, people are so weird about this issue. when a great spiker plays bad match (for Turkish league I mean like Neslihan & Kim) it's because of setter. When they play well it's because of the player's pure volleyball skills. I really don't get how someone can say Kim is performing badly because of Berg. Maybe sometimes she's overusing her but Kim is that kind of player. She likes to score a lot :win: The only problem about Berg is her block but world is not full of long and talented setters.

• Wei has a very good serve, she can destroy opponent's receive.
    she can also block well.

Naz has many things to do to catch up with the top setters in the world.
    she is more dependent on the attackers

• Why on TVF there is nothing about the matches? Are they today?

• Wei has a very good serve, she can destroy opponent's receive.
    she can also block well.

Naz has many things to do to catch up with the top setters in the world.
    she is more dependent on the attackers

When talking about qualities other than just setting the ball I think
    Naz is the BEST BLOCKER. She can be counted as one of the best blockers
    among Furst, Akinradewo... it's just that she is a setter and it's not
    her job to block, but she and Furst are a block you can not pass, she
    has a great blocking technique. As for service yes she has a good serve,
    Wei has too but best setter server is Hanke definitely. And a defender I
    can't think of many but NIlay Ozdemir is great in defense.. I remember
    during World Club CH Abodanza saying to his team that she is the best
    defensive setter..

• True indeed, Naz+furst block is the strongest block duo in position 2 :rose:

• Referees are with VB! :thumbdown:

• aaand vakif will win this match 3-0 (25-21, 25-20, 25-13) :gone:

• So vakifbank is in final they didnt play their best though :thumbup: Expect to see kim leaves fenerbahce cause it seems clear that her level also is dropping much there,and really dont understand for what berg plays there pretend they have so much good players and just setter position is trouble more she has no block and damages the team.And lastly congrats vakifbank :super: