Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2012/13

• After 2nd league playoffs Canakkale Belediyesi and HalkBank Gazi Universitesi rised to Aroma Turkish 1st league.

I wonder will HalkBank make an investment to Gazi Universitesi for next season? If they can like they did to their male team they can build a very strong team indeed.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

Edited once, last by StarNight ().

• Congratulations to both teams. :drink: Halkbank Gazi Üniversitesi made return to first league as Second League champion. Çanakkale Belediyespor was also promoted to Acıbadem Turkish First League for the first time in club history.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• other teams should develop a strong academies first or if they cant then secure top foreigners if you want turkish league to be more competitive

• financial support from?

• HalkBank is a unique sponsor for Gazi Universitesi.They can give a good budget and they must use this chance very well.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I think the main problem to build a competitive team is to find good local players. Still I want a high level Ankara team so go Gazi :thumbsup:

• How I can find the best players stats. in turkey league?
    it's avaliable on the website? :sos:

Silver Medal 2014 CEV DenizBank Volleyball Champions League - Women

no, there's no individual stats

there isnnt you will see game stats but not cumulative stats of individual players or teams

• now begins the journey for a 3 game sweep :super:

• any link for live watching?