Olympic Games London 2012

• Talking about blood of tutles and that stuff, since the beginning of the OGs there are already two announced positive doping samples - one weightlifter and one gymnast. It was proclaimed that on these Olympics the doping control will be more tightened than ever.

Don't rely much on Doping control. It's like viruses and anti-virus companies. The first is always ahead of the others. And WADA chooses who to catch and who not. When they catch athletes like Usain Bolt, then I'll start believing they are really fighting against doping. I'll bet my head that the cycling gold medalist Vinokourov is doped to the max. He was caught once and he is also a very shadow and scandalous figure...

About Shiwen Ye - you said it yourself. How can a 16 year old girl outswim Ryan Lochte??? Scientific metods? Maybe nuclear science :whistle:

• Don't rely much on Doping control. It's like viruses and anti-virus companies. The first is always ahead of the others. And WADA chooses who to catch and who not. When they catch athletes like Usain Bolt, then I'll start believing they are really fighting against doping. I'll bet my head that the cycling gold medalist Vinokourov is doped to the max. He was caught once and he is also a very shadow and scandalous figure...

Oh, I know that and completely agree with you! For ex. the weightlifting - I follow this sport since I remmeber myself, but even so I am stunned every time when I see some "female" jack-lift like those from today - it's soo unnatural! (not that men are not 'stuffed', too but with women is too much obvious and the grotesque is full). And do you remember that athlete Semenya who was suspected to be a man? I saw her as a flagman on the Parade. What happened with her back then? Even if it was proven that she's a girl, IMO there is no way to be clean!

Another Chinese gold from today is in women's synchronised 3m springboard! The two girls were really amazing - like one! I haven't thought that such a synchron can be achived! :obey: I only feel sorry for the Italian duo, cause for me they deserved to get the bronze medal more than the Canadians.

pp my laptop can't handle the olympic pressure :P

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

Edited once, last by volley super fan ().

• The tests about Semenya aren't conclusive. 5 of them say she's a girl, 5 of them that she's a boy :lol:

YANICK AGNEL!!! :obey:
    Lochte and Team USA were smashed! And Russia takes the bronze!

And that girl from Lithuania! :obey: 15 years old girl is the prospect for gold in the breaststroke!

First medal for Bulgarian! Unfortunately Valentin Hristov represents Azerbaijan. He took the bronze in the weightlifting for 56kg men. The gold medalist is from Group B :white: from "the greatest nation on Earth" North Korea.

• The tests about Semenya aren't conclusive. 5 of them say she's a girl, 5 of them that she's a boy :lol:

:cheesy:

Men's relay was epic! Oh, France!! :obey: What a revenge for them! Russia surprised me a little bit maybe because I expected more from the Aussies, they somekinda dissapoint me for now. I'm really curious to see times of every of the swimmers from first four teams :whistle: One thing is sure - USA messed up the things somewhere...

The gold medalist is from Group B :white: from "the greatest nation on Earth" North Korea.

Ok, I don't want to sound mean or too much suspicious, but something smells here :roll:

Wild Wild West!

• On Italian tv there was the countdown for Pellegrini and this make me laugh.... Then she did not win and I laugh more and more.... To show the swim and tennis they only show the end of the 3rd and the 4th set of the volleyball match between Italy and Poland :thumbdown:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Camille Muffat (FRA) set a new Olympic Games record to secure gold in the women's 400m Freestyle

Dana Vollmer (USA) won the Olympic Games 100m Butterfly title in a new world record of 55.98

I'm disappointed for Steph Rice and Federica Pellegrini :(

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Maria Sharapova play her first tennis match at Olympics ever,and easily won against Israeli Shahar Peer, 6-2,6-0! Her next opponent will be winner of match Laura Robson/Lucie Safarova. A lot of matches weren't completed,not even started,because of rain!

• 1. China 6g 4s 2br 12overall
    2. Team USA 3g 5s 3br 11overall
    And the synchronised swimming has barely started! As badminton and all other Chinese sports! USA is in a bit of a hole in the swimming competition, they can get only half of their expected golds! I don't like Team USA but I'm a bit scared what is to come with this Chinese domination in the future ?(

• Disapointing performance by Radwańska... :roll: In Beijing 2008 she was eliminated in the 1st round. Now, when she is much, much higher in the rankings - she did the same. Well, she difinitely doesn't like to be conisdered as a favorite. She will also play doubles with her sister Urszula and maybe mixt with Fyrstenberg, but I don't thin it brings her any success.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Btw,After 2008,China is keeping to pick up gold medals ...
    Chinese Ye is unbelivable...
    4x100 medley:last 100 m free style and Ye's time:58:68!!
    and 4X100 medley men last 100 m free style American LOchte's time:58:65!!

wow!!

at 4x100 relay, young French swimmer was unbeliavable..

Italian Pellegrini disappointed me..

• Here can be seen in detail times of every of the swimmers: http://www.london2012.com/swim…html?v=20120730-084520240
    According to my calculations (which means you can't trust it entirely :D) Yannick has just literraly outswam all his main opponents! 46.74!!! :obey: Lochte for ex. is almost a whole second after him - 47.7. Just phenomenal Agnel! :obey: USA's choice and alignment of the relay wasn't the best possible. Sheer sprinter, men, sheeer sprinter!! Where, uh?! :roll: I'm nicely surprised by Phelps' swimming in this relay but it's all post-factum, I admit that in the currunt situation I also wouldn't trust him to swim the last post, but I wouldn't bet on Lochte, too, cause somehow that's not so much his profile, I think I would choose Nathan Adrian, who swam the first post. Anyway, for the resource and ambitions that USA team has this silver cannot be considered the greatest success, maybe that was the problem - when you have too many options there is a bigger chance to make a wrong chioce :D
    I'm really happy for France, only too pity that Australians failed in the men's relay... :|
    And for last - Yannick Agnel!!! :obey: :obey:

Wild Wild West!

Edited once, last by volley super fan ().

• On Italian tv there was the countdown for Pellegrini and this make me laugh.... Then she did not win and I laugh more and more.... To show the swim and tennis they only show the end of the 3rd and the 4th set of the volleyball match between Italy and Poland :thumbdown:

that's why I'm so happy to have sky... :lol: :lol: anyway great disappointment from Pellegrini and I'm really sad on the other hand for Cagnotto-Dallapè

• Disapointing performance by Radwańska... :roll: In Beijing 2008 she was eliminated in the 1st round. Now, when she is much, much higher in the rankings - she did the same. Well, she difinitely doesn't like to be conisdered as a favorite. She will also play doubles with her sister Urszula and maybe mixt with Fyrstenberg, but I don't thin it brings her any success.

In mixed Agnieszka will play with Marcin Matkowski :), nice to see your comeback Konrad :wavy:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• In mixed Agnieszka will play with Marcin Matkowski :), nice to see your comeback Konrad :wavy:

Hi :wavy:
    Yes, you right. I should know this, cause Matkowski is form my city and we finished the same school at the similar time :)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• that's why I'm so happy to have sky... :lol: :lol: anyway great disappointment from Pellegrini and I'm really sad on the other hand for Cagnotto-Dallapè

I'm sad for Tania and Francesca but not for Pellegrini and Vezzali :whistle:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• I've always liked Trillini! :thumbsup:

• Both Cveti Pironkova and Grigor Dimitrov drop out of the tennis tournament. Let's see if they will get wild card for doubles. Grisho just started to play kinda better and the match ended :P He made too many unforced errors I think with ten more than his opponent, which is a big difference for these 2 sets! Simon played well, he has elegant style of game, I like it :thumbup:

I just can't get rid of the feeling that Sun will steal the gold today into the men's 200m freestyle... :S He already made impressive serie and semi in this discipline!

Wild Wild West!

• I'll go further and say he's the favourite. Lochte and Phelps are both not in the expected condition. I expect a surprisingly good run by Biederman. It's time for him to prove he's not a child of technological suits like Bernard, Sjostrom, Spofforth.

My prediction, as bold as it is sunjective :D :
    Sun
    Agnel
    Biederman
    Lochte 4rth

I'm really curious about the Lithuanian girl Ryta Mel-something. Will she fall to the pressure or she will surprise Rebecca Soni?

• I aslo want Biederman in top 3 even if only to hear what will be Nikolay Ibrishimov's comment about it! :lol:
    And from what I saw yesterday from Agnel...who knows? The rabbit may jump out from there, too :whistle:
    Ruta is impressive nice surprise on these OGs, well not that impressive as Ye ofc ( :roll: ), but still quite impressive! :thumbup: I think she will get a medal tonight.
    I have no patience swimming to start! :super:

Wild Wild West!