Olympic Games London 2012

• Tennis quarter-finals:

Men: Federer vs Isner, Nishikori vs Del Potro, Murray vs Almagro, Djokovic vs Tsonga !

Women: Azarenka vs Kerber, S.Williams vs Wozniacki, Kvitova vs Kirilenko, Maria Sharapova vs Kim Clijster! Gooooooooo Masha,go for gold!!! :super:

• What do you think about your country's performance so far?
    I'm very disappointed of Poland, we don't have any reasons to be proud and happy, we're losing all the time. Silver medal from shooting is pretty lucky and unexpected. That's why its worth is bigger. We wanted to have better results than in 2008(13 or 14 medals, I don't remember), but I guess our dreams won't come true.

We won 10 medals in both Athens 2004 and Beijing 2008.
    The performance of Polish sportsmen has been really bad so far (tennis, fencing :wall: ). But I still believe and hope, that better times will come for Poland in these Olympics, because we still have quite many chances.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• We won 10 medals in both Athens 2004 and Beijing 2008.
    The performance of Polish sportsmen has been really bad so far (tennis, fencing :wall: ). But I still believe and hope, that better times will come for Poland in these Olympics, because we still have quite many chances.

Not only medals count! For example the qualification of Radolsaw Kawecki in the 200m backstroke finals is huge and I would prefer such final than a medal in some shitty sport like backgammon or sth. And don't underestimate the fact that all countires in Europe and the US will have less medals than before because Asian countries like China, Japan, South Korea and even North Korea will eat their portion.The distribution of medals is changing and it will change even more in the future to the side of East Asian countries. And you have a lot of promising athletes, especially in athletics. I'm sure that one of Malachowski or Wlodarczyk or that young and talented kid on the triple jump, I remember him as Karol Wojtila or sth(ofc he's not the Pope :D ) that his father has been also a triple jumper. Even he could surprise the opposition! I don't know what happened to women's pole vault or where Sylwester Bednarek disappeared, but you have a lot of possibilities. We have one wonderful Ivet Lalova, the fastest white woman, but apart from here I doubt we'll have another finalist.

And what to say about Bulgaria? Our delegation is very small. Also so far the best achievement is the male volleyball team(you know how slim the chances are for medal) and one 40 year old man with white hair who is also a President of a Federation and is in his sixth Olympiade. He made it to the finals, heroic achievement from him, but he'll finish last there, And I expect not more than 3 medals. We are good only in two sports now. Boxing and wrestling. There we can have those 3 medals and anywhere else we're total shit!

Edit: Oh, and I forgot to add that our best athletes are currently participating for Azerbaijan. We have 3 finalists already and one bronze medal! So we haven't got many talents and most of them are participating for another country because they can't find good conditions to practice here :white:

• Unfortunately our sport is about to reach the bottom as results, it's been rolling down for years...it's such a pitty! I hope we will live some catharsis now, so finally some reorganization of our sports system to be done, coz for ex. as we understood even if when state is giving quite enough money, very often they sink somewhere on the trace and are not reaching their purpose. And not only this, there are a lot of other problems. If we finally take measures after this Olympic cycle, we may hope for better performance in the future, maybe not in Rio, but in 2020. I really want to be an optimist!

Yesterday a lot of interesting things happened in the pool, Soni made a a new impressive WR and that only in the semis! Finally Hungary took a medal! And not just a medal but a gold one arranged with a WR by Guyrta! :obey: In the 100m freestyle was the biggest drama - Adrian finished just one hundredth before Magnussen! Poor Aussies failed again, coz James def was the favourite. I watched Eurosport's studio after the olympic day and Mr. Van den Hoogenband said something very interesting - he noted that Magnussesn wasn't clean-shaven and even that could be the reason for this one hundredth, he said that in such a race every little detail is of a great importance! And now watch something crazy, because Lochte-Phelps final duel is coming! :D :

"Where you think you're swimming, Mikey?" :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Not only medals count! For example the qualification of Radolsaw Kawecki in the 200m backstroke finals is huge and I would prefer such final than a medal in some shitty sport like backgammon or sth. And don't underestimate the fact that all countires in Europe and the US will have less medals than before because Asian countries like China, Japan, South Korea and even North Korea will eat their portion.The distribution of medals is changing and it will change even more in the future to the side of East Asian countries. And you have a lot of promising athletes, especially in athletics. I'm sure that one of Malachowski or Wlodarczyk or that young and talented kid on the triple jump, I remember him as Karol Wojtila or sth(ofc he's not the Pope :D ) that his father has been also a triple jumper. Even he could surprise the opposition! I don't know what happened to women's pole vault or where Sylwester Bednarek disappeared, but you have a lot of possibilities. We have one wonderful Ivet Lalova, the fastest white woman, but apart from here I doubt we'll have another finalist.

And what to say about Bulgaria? Our delegation is very small. Also so far the best achievement is the male volleyball team(you know how slim the chances are for medal) and one 40 year old man with white hair who is also a President of a Federation and is in his sixth Olympiade. He made it to the finals, heroic achievement from him, but he'll finish last there, And I expect not more than 3 medals. We are good only in two sports now. Boxing and wrestling. There we can have those 3 medals and anywhere else we're total shit!

Well, of course countries of Asia are much stronger now, than they used to be. I don't want Poles to win table tennis competition e.g, cause it is impossible because of Chinese and other Asian nations (the same in diving, female weightlifing etc. ) I mean some other sports, where we used to be good and now we suck, although Asians are not the main force there: fencing, judo, wrestling.

This triple jumper's name is Zdzisław Hofman. :) His son name is Karol. He is tallented, but I doubt, that as much as his father.

Bednarek? Injuries, injuries, injuries... The same with pole vault. Rogowska will participate in these Olympics, but it will be very difficult for her to get any medal.
    I also count on Włodarczyk and Małachowski. There are our main chances in athletics. I would add also Tomasz Majewski in shot put, Paweł Fajdek in hammer throw and Adam Kszczot in 800m. We will see.

Yopu are right about Bulgaria, but it is difficult to compare our two countries. You have much less people, less athletes in London. In Poland there were/are high expectations about our performance. Our athletes had the best preparation conditions as possible and big money was put in that. So that's why a lot of people are disapointed and upset.
    However - as I said before - I believe, that some medals will come soon. :)

The most important 3:

• Go to London and win Gold Medal for Poland.

Ok. Will you give me a lift? :roll:

The most important 3:

• What do You want from Me?

I want you to give me a lift. I just can't win a medal without it. If you want me to be in London, you should help me :lol:

The most important 3:

• I want you to give me a lift. I just can't win a medal without it. If you want me to be in London, you should help me :lol:

Everything is done. You will fight in Men's Light Welter http://www.london2012.com/boxi…ht-welter-64kg/index.html instead of Anthony Yigit. He will be disqualified because of color of the iris and You will take him place.

Fight, in real sense also, for Gold :lol:

• Less people is absolutely no excuse! Athletes are made, not born ;) We had the same population when we had 10+ medals in the Olympics. We dominated the weightlifting, wrestling and boxing. Now we don't dominate in either, and we don't exist in weightlifting. We had always some stars in athletics, rowing, canoeing and some other sports. Now we have nothing, we don't have talents. I'm not so optimistic as Vasilena and I predict a combination of 0-3 medals in Sochy and Rio. I don't think any changes will be made...

As for your athletes - yes, you can be disappointed, but you can't blame them as maybe Bartek wanted to explain. At least you have more fun Olympics cause in many disciplines you can cheer for your nation :) And if not here, you can be good in Rio. The important thing is that athletes are developed and money are spend. From your post, I assume it is so. Because in Bulgaria not a dime is going directly to the athletes and their development. They always end up somewhere in the chain of the administration.

I forgot Majewski, but I think his max is silver. Not that there is a huge favourite better than him, I just think he's not capable of gold. As for Kszczot and Lewandowski - I think they are №1 and №2 in the European rankings this year so they are favourites for a medal and why not gold if the Kenyans fuck up with the tactics but the chance for this is so slim. God, how much I can't wait for the athletics championship to begin! I'm tired of all this Phelps-Lochte :lol:

• As for your athletes - yes, you can be disappointed, but you can't blame them as maybe Bartek wanted to explain. At least you have more fun Olympics cause in many disciplines you can cheer for your nation :)

I don't blame all of them. Badminton, table tennis, K-1 mountain canoeing - in these disciplines our athletes did their best and were even very close to success. I blame only some "stars", whose performance was just terrible: A. Radwańska, Kubot, Fyrstenberg/Matkowski in tennis, our all fencers. They seem to bin in London on holidays or something...

The most important 3:

• I'm tired of China, that's why I'm waiting for athletic, 'cause there are no Chinese.

There are some :D But they definitely won't be main actors of the competition. That's for sure.

The most important 3:

• I'm tired of China, that's why I'm waiting for athletic, 'cause there are no Chinese.

There are some, but they are cool guys. :P Xiang Liu will probably be the only medalist from China.

I blame only some "stars", whose performance was just terrible: A. Radwańska, Kubot, Fyrstenberg/Matkowski in tennis, our all fencers. They seem to bin in London on holidays or something...

Do you really consider Kubot a star :lol: He's an average player at best, no surprises here, IMO :whistle:

Congrats for the tsunami Czerniak :drink:

• Do you really consider Kubot a star :lol:
    Congrats for the tsunami Czerniak :drink:

That's why I used quotation marks. ;)
    Thanks. :) Although it was only a heat. Let us wait for the semis.

The most important 3:

• Jesus! How Konrad Czerniak swam this morning made me look like What a speeding! Dude, continue this evening in semis. I will be watching you with fingers crossed! How much I believe in this guy... :roll: and in Radek Kawęcki.

"Where you think you're swimming, Mikey?" :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

My life will never be the same... This guy just murdered one of my fav songs of this year's summer. Die, dude, whoever you are

• Just ended the women's individual all-around in sports gymnastics: 1. Gabrielle DOUGLAS, 2. Victoria KOMOVA, 3. Aliya MUSTAFINA
    Challanged competition and very talented contestants no doubt, but to be honest IMO Komova deserved the gold medal the most. What a gorgeous and adorable gymnast she is only! :obey: I still can't believe that they left her second... :(

Wild Wild West!

" There is nothing better than this"