Olympic Games London 2012

• 7 men under 10 seconds in the 100m final. Asafa Powell, who is usually pussystyle in all important runs, today excelled all expectations and made a World Record on fucking up. This boy is a complete mess in the head. So weak mentally. Bolt wins, Blake second, Gatlin third - expected first three. Pity for Gay who is fourth with a super result. That's about it in the competition of the thugs and clowns...

Absolutely agree about Asafa - he's the greatest looser...once again he fell in some black hole! :roll:
    btw, I find this waterpool in the steeplechase very strange! :what: I mean isn't it kinda unpleasant to run with soaking wet feet? There is no way not to leak some water in the trainers...

Tervel Pulev is semifinalist in the boxing competition in some category.

Which finally means a medal from the :olympia: I wish him now to get the maximum. Go, Tervel! :box:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Omg!!! Bolt's start was bad.He was 5th or 6th,but after 50th metre he just blew everyone! He is the most impressive athlete ever,a legend!!!! Also Andy Murray won gold in singles and silver in mixed doubles at tennis event!

• Is anybdy interested in fencing? it seems soo cool ^^ do you know what is the ideal age to begin fencing?

• Are you satisfied now, you underachievers :D
    Congrats, to all of you Poles :drink:

I was very happy, no doubts. But it doesn't change my mind too much. Both Majewski and Zieliński are big fighters and great sportsmen and I knew I could count on them. However - too many Polish athletes have been performing below their possibilities in these OG.
    Yesterday we won two bronze medals: in weightlifting (Bartłomiej Bonk) and wrestling (Damian Janikowski). Now Poland have 6 medals. 10 or more is still possible, but it won't be easy

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

Edited once, last by Konrad ().

• 7th medal for Poland: Przemysław Miarczyński took bronze in sailing (RSX). :)

The most important 3:

• Yesterday very class performance of Ostapchuck on the shot put final! :thumbup: The Chinese Gong absolutely answers to her name - the sound she emits is... :sos:
    Very emotional and touching evening for Felix Sanchez! Big congratulations for him! :obey:
    Isinbaeva didn't win the gold, obviously she is not in her best shape, but IMO she still shows better techic than her oponents.

Wild Wild West!

• Very emotional and touching evening for Felix Sanchez! Big congratulations for him! :obey:

I like this guy, so I was also happy with his success after long break. My dream is to travel to Dominicana Republic, cause I am fascinated by this country. Maybe some day... :)

The most important 3:

• I like this guy, so I was also happy with his success after long break. My dream is to travel to Dominicana Republic, cause I am fascinated by this country. Maybe some day... :)

Yes, I've also heard that it's a very beautiful place. I wish you to go there :thumbup: (then you can share here your impressions and we all will envy you, hehe :D )
    Talking about Domenicana, they also won the silver in men's 400m and the winner is Kirani James from Grenada. The guy is only 19 but he's already an olympic champion, a world champion and also there is a boulevard in Grenada's capital named after him! What more to wish! :thumbsup:

Wild Wild West!

• Other sports except volleyball is talked here so there is no need for women basketball category so I carry it here :D

2012 Olympic Games - Women Basketball

Standings, Wins-Loss

Group A:
    1)USA 5-0
    2)Turkey 4-1
    3)China 3-2
    4)Czech Republic 2-3
    5)Croatia 1-4
    6)Angola 0-5

Group B:
    1)France 5-0
    2)Australia 4-1
    3)Russia 3-2
    4)Canada 2-3
    5)Brazil 1-4
    6)Great Britain 0-5

• Yesterday very class performance of Ostapchuck on the shot put final! :thumbup: The Chinese Gong absolutely answers to her name - the sound she emits is... :sos:
    Very emotional and touching evening for Felix Sanchez! Big congratulations for him! :obey:
    Isinbaeva didn't win the gold, obviously she is not in her best shape, but IMO she still shows better techic than her oponents.

You forgot the marvellous achievement by Zarudneva-Zaripova in the 3000m steepelchase. This girls(as always) was first from the first to the last meter and disposed all the undeads who had to satisfy themselves with the silver and bronze only. It was so funny in every hurdle how much of a distance Zaripova made to the others.

Today another tough luck for Xiang Liu. This guy is so sympathetic to me and he always is injured or something is happening to him. Today he stepped on a hurdle but I think it was because he was injured before the start and he didn't injure himself because of the fall.

Looking forward to the men's high jump. There are the Americans, the Russians, the new guy Grabarz and there is always 1 or even two athletes who come out to make the surprise out of nowhere.

• Quarterfinals in womens handball:
    Norway beat Brazil 21-19
    Spain beat Croatia 25-22
    Korea beat Russia 24-23 (!)
    Montenegro beat France 23-22 (!!)

Mens quarterfinals for Wednesday:
    Iceland vs Hungary
    Spain vs France
    Sweden vs Denmark
    Croatia vs Tunisia

• Montenegroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! Omg,my country beat France!!!! We played badly in group stage,but in quarterfinals,we left our hearts on court,phenomenal victory!!! Go girls,now for first medal ever!!!

• Congratulations,

Mammadova4Ever
    ! :) Great success for your handball team :drink:

The most important 3:

• What an epic battle between Iceland and Hungary in first quarterfinal of men handball :obey: It took 2 extra times to determine the winner! Hungary made it finally. And the hero is Fazekas. What a goalkeeper, what an unbreakable wall he was in this match :obey: Dramatic moment for Icelanders... They almost had the victory in their hands and then Fazekas defended a penalty and his teammates in last ten seconds fighted for an extra times to stay in this match and in the competition. Aron Palmarsson is such a monster... He's only 22 and he's already a leader of his team :obey: I feel sorry for him but he has a bright future and it were not his last OG for sure. Well done, Hungarians, anyway! Good luck in the semifinal (if you won't face Denmark :D). Now, go Danes! Crush Swedes! :box: And go straight for the gold!

• Congratulations,

Mammadova4Ever
    ! :) Great success for your handball team :drink:

Thank you very much Konrad!!!! :) Our whole nation celebrated! And yesterday,we got another reason to celebrate! Our waterpolo men's team beated Spain 11-9 and now we will play in semifinals against Croatia!!! :super: