Azerbaijani Super league 2012-13

• Igtisadchi lost 2nd match, 1-3 Galatasaray, but I dont know the result of the last match against Beshiktash.

18 February

15:00. Azəryol Bakı – Azərreyl
    17:00. Lokomotiv – Lokomotiv Biləcəri
    19:00. Rabitə – Telekom Bakı

22 February

15:00. Lokomotiv –Telekom Bakı
    17:00. Azəryol Bakı – Lokomotiv Biləcəri
    19:00. İqtisadçı – Azərreyl :win:

• They won 3:1 (very easy) against Besiktas :)

• LIVE!!! - Mon.18.02.2013 - Volleyball - Azerbaijani Super League 2012-2013 - 2nd. Round - Leg 14
    Azerbaijani Super League 2012-2013
    2nd. Round - Leg 14
    A.Y.S. Sport Hall BAKU
    Baku, Azerbaijan
    18 February 2013 - Monday
    * Baku Time
    * Bangkok Time: +3 hours

LIVE STREAMS:
    IDMAN AZƏRBAYCAN TV Live
    15:00: Baki-AzerYol – AzerRail Baku
    17:00: Lokomotiv Baku – Lokomotiv Balajary
    19:00: Rabita Baku – Telekom Baku

Off:
    Igtisadchi Baku

LIVE STREAMS:
    IDMAN AZƏRBAYCAN TV

* REAL TIME
    İDMAN AZƏRBAYCAN CANLI
    İdman Azərbaycan CANLI
    http://www.aztv.az/canli/idman-canli.htm

* A BIT DELAY
    IDMAN AZƏRBAYCAN TV CANLI
    IDMAN AZƏRBAYCAN TV Live
    http://www.idmantv.az/canli/idman-canli.htm

* REAL TIME
    İdman Tv Canlı izle
    İdman Tv Canlı izle - Canlı Tv izle - Kesintisiz Hd Tv izle
    http://www.hdtvizler.com/2012/06/idman-tv-canli-izle.html

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

* TIME:
    FROM 29 October 2012 TO 31 March 2013: 01:00 (1am.) GMT
    - USA, Canada clocks back on Standard Time until 10 March 2013 at 2am. local time
    - UK / Europe: Clocks back on Standard (Winter) Time until: Sunday 31 March 2013 01:00 (1am.) GMT

UTC/GMT
    - Azerbaijan Standard Time = UTC/GMT +4:00 hours
    - Thailand Standard Time = UTC/GMT +7:00 hours

- Azerbaijan Standard Time ---> Thailand Standard Time = +3 hours

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

• “LOKOMOTİV” – “LOKOMOTİV BİLƏCƏRİ” - 3:0 (25:16, 25:16; 25:15)

“BAKI-AZƏRYOL” – “AZƏRREYL” - 0:3 (16:25; 27:29; 23:25)

The last match of the day Rabita-Telekom, live now :

http://www.idmantv.az/canli/idman-canli.htm

• Corina Ssuschke wrote on Facebook that she played as OH yesterday because one OH left the team, one is injured and one is away for studying :white:

I'm happy that she is playing as a wing spiker now because I have some plans for her :lol: I want her to play as a opposite in GER NT (like Hatinova in Schweriner)

• Arghh, I waited for the Azerrail's match which was supposedly to be at 12:00 CET, but it was Lokomotiv's mach, so I turned idman off. Damn it! :wall: I missed the opportunity to watch Corina as OH. But I think the next game is on friday, so maybe I'll get to see that.

• I'm happy that she is playing as a wing spiker now because I have some plans for her :lol: I want her to play as a opposite in GER NT (like Hatinova in Schweriner)

I like that idea ;) But it will be hard to find another good MB for starting six, Ssuschke and Fürst have a much higher level than all other German MBs.

Corina is a very good allround player with good technique, she even sets very well when it comes to that :thumbup:

• I like that idea ;) But it will be hard to find another good MB for starting six, Ssuschke and Fürst have a much higher level than all other German MBs.

Corina is a very good allround player with good technique, she even sets very well when it comes to that :thumbup:

I hope that there will be no problem with MBs. Recently I've noticed that Berit Kauffeldt plays quite well in Italy. In last 3 matches she attacked more than 20 times and her efficiency was not so bad. I think that she made a progress but we will see this summer. :whistle:

• I wonder who left Lokomotiv, I guess today we can know it:

15:00. “Lokomotiv” – “Telekom”

17:00. “Bakı-Azəryol” – “Lokomotiv Biləcəri”

19:00. “İqtisadçı” – “Azərreyl” :box:

The last match of the 14th leg : “RABİTƏ” – “TELEKOM” - 3:0 (25:16, 25:14, 25:12)

In the end of the 3rd set Fomina played instead of Cruz and won 2 points from attacking :thumbsup:

• I hope Igtisadchi will beat Azerrail,guess it will be a great match !

• “Lokomotiv” – “Telekom” - 3:0 (25:22, 25:20, 25:22)

I couldnt see Artmenko and Ju Costa, so I guess one of them left the team. Telekom played really well especially in the end of the 3rd set, they lead 19-13, but the main setter got injured.

Bakı-Azəryol” – “Lokomotiv Biləcəri” - 3:1 (22:25; 25:14; 25:15; 25:19)

Now for the last match of the day:

“İqtisadçı” – “Azərreyl”

• “Lokomotiv” – “Telekom” - 3:0 (25:22, 25:20, 25:22)

I couldnt see Artmenko and Ju Costa, so I guess one of them left the team. Telekom played really well especially in the end of the 3rd set, they lead 19-13, but the main setter got injured.

Ssuschke played as OH again? I wanted to watch but I tuned in too late :wall: