Azerbaijani Super league 2012-13

• I think Abbondanza just gives her rest before F4

Thank u Nati!BTW Brenda is a great show :flower:

• Is that in the picture Hao Yang? Did she sign with Igtisadchi? :white:

I think the girl in the picture looks totally different from Hao Yang :)

• Now that Spicer has had some time to adapt to the team and find a good connection with the attackers, Lokomotiv looks much better than earlier in the season with Nenova as setter. That doesn't excuse the club's behavior towards Nenova though...

• the picture is feng kun ;)

• Nati, Any details on the Telekom / Azeryol game. please. Can't find anything anywhere.

• result of the matches:

“İQTİSADÇI” – “LOKOMOTİV BİLƏCƏRİ” - 3:0 (25:17; 25:11; 25:18 )

“TELEKOM” – “BAKI-AZƏRYOL” - 0:3 (18:25; 21:25; 11:25)

• Thanks!!! We can always rely upon you.

• the picture is feng kun ;)

- She has come to watch Igtisadchi matches since last game. (Some fanclubs recognized her while watching the game)

- I guess that she is invited to visit the club for some purpose. I hope she can give some good advice to Igtisadchi staffs to improve their team.

You have to wait a little bit. Igtisadchi-Azerrail will play on 28th of February , this match was postponed before.

- Thank you Nati. I know it. I just mean that the form of Igtisadchi team right now is much better than the first two games after the change of head coach.

- So I think that with this form they can beat Rabita again. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• If Rabita and Vakifbank both show their whole class in CL final, we should watch a fantastic match :super: Rabita is probably the one team in Europe whose level comes closest to that of Vakifbank...

So, you are sure that Rabita and Vakifbank will play in final? ^^

I think the main problem of the Rabita is OH, Cruz improved a lot in attack and her defense is good.
    Grun is not in her best shape, she makes mistakes in attack and reception
    Rabadzhieva is better in attacking, but sometimes have problem in reception and also inexperienced.

• So, you are sure that Rabita and Vakifbank will play in final? ^^

I think the main problem of the Rabita is OH, Cruz improved a lot in attack and her defense is good.
    Grun is not in her best shape, she makes mistakes in attack and reception
    Rabadzhieva is better in attacking, but sometimes have problem in reception and also inexperienced.

I hope very very much that there will be no surprises in semifinals because I really want to watch Vakifbank-Rabita in final. And Rabita's OHs have all improved a lot over the season, sure Grün will never be the same again as in the early 2000s but Rabadzhieva replaces her very well at the moment and her reception is not such a big problem either...

• we have always heard words such as "grun is not her early 2000's self anymore", "cruz is struggling at the moment" but rabita has survived and played well despite these setbacks, aside from montano the problem of lack of coring oh's was lessened because akinradewo is being utilized properly, dobriana is also doing a good job as a substitute and finally they have the world's best libero so to me while the team is far from perfect we cannot deny that this team had grown from the start of the season where they were ridiculed to now when they are considered as one of the favorites for the cl title :heart:

• that was great game in the end of the second set. Congrats Rabita :heart:

“RABİTƏ” – “LOKOMOTİV” - 3:1 (25:20, 21:25, 25:14, 31:29)