Azerbaijani Super league 2012-13

• It's a very entertaining match :thumbup: I wish Rabita had played like that in CL final :S

Montano's pipe attacks are just sick, it looks like she is doing high jump and long jump at the same time :white:

She's destroying Igtisadchi today alone. With little help of Foluke and Krsmanovic.

Sad to see Igtisadchi today.

• Paolini :aww: Rabita starts to shake and then she serves out at 23-24 :thumbdown:

So in the end, Montano beats Igtisadchi 3:0, but all players of Rabita did a very good job today! On the other side Igtisadchi played one of their worst matches this season.

• Does Lokomotiv-Azeryol start delayed or won't it be broadcasted live? :S

No broadcast :down: 1. set (21-25) Azeryol won

• Rabita 3 - 0 Igtisadchi :super:

• No broadcast :down: 1. set (21-25) Azeryol won

Thanks for the first set news...Please keep us updated....it is so frustrating not to be able to follow this game, even on Livescore outlets. :obey:

• Thanks for the first set news...Please keep us updated....it is so frustrating not to be able to follow this game, even on Livescore outlets. :obey:

Loko took second set (25-17) [1-1]

• Loko took second set (25-17) [1-1]

Thanks, I will pass it on....

• When are playoffs? How are they structured?

Unfortunately, playofss won't be. There are periodic system and 4 period. Structure is so simple. Whose points will be more they'll be champion :lol:

• Lokomotiv 3 - 1 Azeryol

1 set: 21-25
    2 set: 25-17
    3 set: 25-22
    4 set: 25-17

• Lokomotiv 3 - 1 Azeryol

1 set: 21-25
    2 set: 25-17
    3 set: 25-22
    4 set: 25-17

Thanks very much, Orik_Rabi,,,! Appreciated. :drink:

• Thanks very much, Orik_Rabi,,,! Appreciated. :drink:

You are welcome :)

• Rabita 3 - 0 Igtisadchi :super:

Something is wrong with this stats. I can't believe that Cruz receive 45 times, where Castillo 2 and Montano 1.