do you like avril lavigne?

• i love her so ,and i heard of she is not pop in Europe and America? is it really? :?:

• Avril was really popular in Europe, some years ago. I don't know about nowadays.

Her music is not bad.

:win:

• I looove Avril's voice and style,she was super-popular with song Girlfriend and Complicated,2 beautiful songs!

• When I was 11-12 I liked her, I remember Complicated, sk8er boy and.......... almost nothing else

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• She was really impressive when she was pop/rock. Now she's is just pop and I don't like her anymore like I used 10 years ago...

I agree with you Raven,she was much more original and kind of independent when she was singing rock/pop ! Now she's still good,but not unique,pretty much same like other pop-stars!

• She was really impressive when she was pop/rock. Now she's is just pop and I don't like her anymore like I used 10 years ago...

i have loved her for 4 years