• Another Poland's supporter here. I've been following this forum for a while now and figured it's high time to jump in.

Never really played volleyball much, but always loved to watch. And, of course, I'm hopelessly obsessed with our men's NT, I believe that's a given :D But I'm also a total sucker for Argentina (always have been, in every possible sport).
    When it comes to clubs, I madly cheer for my local AZS Olsztyn. However, there's also a considerable dose of love for both Resovia and Jastrzębski Węgiel.

Okay, so... hello again! Hope to spend some good times here ^^

• Welcome to the forum :wavy:

Enjoy your stay :drink:

• Welcome

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Hi, nice to see you love Resovia. I'm considering sharing more love to this club cause one of my favorites Zbigniew Bartman this season is playing there, too,:D and because of Simon Tischer, JW is another one to which I'd like to pay much attention in the rest of the year. Hope you will stay, and share as much information as possible for your players and teams.... :drink:

• Hi! :wavy: It's awesome to have you here. I can see a new conversation partner... :whistle: :D I'm serious. You have almost all my favorites in your list of favourite players and you like Jastrzębski and Resovia... Girl, you're my buddy! :D 'Cause you're a girl, right? I guess so. Seeing your nickname.

So I hope you to join us in our epic conversations. Especially that very soon Plusliga topic will start burning ;) I can't wait for this forum to start living again 'cause after Olympics it's kinda hmmm... quiet and peaceful. But not for long :evil: I hope you'll stay here and help us to unleash a little hell. Never enough of polish power here :D

I don't have to say how fantastic this forum is, have I? Anyway. It's fantastic. In my humble opinion :P

Enjoy every single moment of your stay and see u!

• Thanks for the warm welcome you guys! :drink:

You have almost all my favorites in your list of favourite players and you like Jastrzębski and Resovia... Girl, you're my buddy! :D 'Cause you're a girl, right? I guess so. Seeing your nickname.

Indeed I am :D And wow, I'm making buddies already, how cool is that?

I can't wait for this forum to start living again 'cause after Olympics it's kinda hmmm... quiet and peaceful. But not for long :evil: I hope you'll stay here and help us to unleash a little hell. Never enough of polish power here :D

Bug to the rescue! :super: Seriously, I'll do my best. Always ready to chat with the awesome about the awesome.

• Indeed I am :D And wow, I'm making buddies already, how cool is that?

You "bought me" with the avatar of Igła & Kubi :D

Bug to the rescue! :super: Seriously, I'll do my best. Always ready to chat with the awesome about the awesome.

I like that enthusiasm :thumbup: