Sam WALKER
    Rory WELSH
    Lincoln WILLIAMS

Coach - Jon Uriates
    Asst Coach - Dan Ilott

Australia won 2 friendly matches vs Vietnam
    3:2 (21-25, 18-25, 25-19, 27-25, 15-12)
    3:1 (27-25, 25-19, 27-29, 25-20)

• China and Iran sent a B or C squads, what about others team ?

I'm watching Iran-China match and China is playing with A team, full squad. for Iran this is almost C team.

• Because Iran fight for the 2013 World League in Cairo where are one of the best courts in the World as You see on the photos in thread World League Qualif.

• Because Iran fight for the 2013 World League in Cairo where are one of the best courts in the World as You see on the photos in thread World League Qualif.

Thank you very much for the information Bartek. I forgot that they participate for the WL qualification. Hopefully they achieve it.
    And the court is really the best I have seen so far.

• Why did Iran not send its A team ?

as Bartek said, because of WL Qualifiers.

I think Iran could form a better team from other players. to me this is C or D team.

but oh wait ! looks like I completely underestimate these players , they beat China 3-2 ! 8o :cheesy: quite surprising

This is Iran's squad

Mohammad Taher Vadi
    Meisam Faridi
    Mohammad Reza Hosseini-Pouya
    Alireza Mobasheri
    Mojtaba Gholizad
    Ali Sajjadi
    Mohammad Reza Soleimani
    Soheil Ahmadi
    Alireza Jadidi
    Hassan Senobari
    Peiman Karimi
    Nasser Rahmati

• Vietnam beats Myanmar 3-0 pretty easy... Number 1 from Vietnam, middle-blocker, is great player really! He won 20+ points for sure, from attacks and blocks... Myanmar is so bad team :lol:

• I have watched Australia's match today and their libero should be 14 or max. 15 years old :whistle: he looks so young and he is for sure, comparing him to Aus opposite who is 17 years old, this libero looks like 10-years old :lol: :lol: :lol:

India played great volleyball today!!!

• Iran beats India 3:1 in very equal match. Few funny errors decided match like Iran's libero winning point after sending ball on India's court etc...

China - Aus for 15 minutes

• the final will be a replay of the first match between Iran and China. I am very surprised by this Iranian team. 8o

The winner will get a chance in 2014 WL Qualifiers. (probably after a play-off match against best ranked Asian team). it means if Iran beats Japan tomorrow (and also in Sunday), Japan won't play in 2014 World League as well.

• the final will be a replay of the first match between Iran and China. I am very surprised by this Iranian team. 8o

The winner will get a chance in 2014 WL Qualifiers. (probably after a play-off match against best ranked Asian team). it means if Iran beats Japan tomorrow (and also in Sunday), Japan won't play in 2014 World League as well.

Remember in 2011 there was an Asian playoff between Iran and China?
    Japan won't take a break.

• Can anybody tell me how the result in the 2nd set went from 9-9 to 9-1 on the Korea v Vietnam match?

I kew they can give a point penalty to a team if they make bad rotation or something but how it can go from 9-9 to 9-1? I do not get it...

Born for Volleyball, lives from Volleyball, dies with Volleyball.

"When somebody is just not an equal partner to have a conversation with, the best you can do is to ignore him." Done!

• Can anybody tell me how the result in the 2nd set went from 9-9 to 9-1 on the Korea v Vietnam match?

I kew they can give a point penalty to a team if they make bad rotation or something but how it can go from 9-9 to 9-1? I do not get it...

According to the rules, if one team makes an mistake in rotation, they will lose all points since the point where they started mistaking.