2012 Asian Men's Cup Volleyball Championship

• I know that the point made in the rotation is taken away, but never happened with me that they did not notice the bad rotation for 8points...And I might have written wrongly with my not oerfect english but I was rather curious if the rotation mistake was the case in this specific match or something else.

Born for Volleyball, lives from Volleyball, dies with Volleyball.

"When somebody is just not an equal partner to have a conversation with, the best you can do is to ignore him." Done!

• How does look Iran chances to get Gold Medals during Junior Asian Champs which will start this week?

• Turkmenistan won two sets vs Australia. Or Turkmenistan develops or Australia begins to come closer to Women's NT level.

• Turkmenistan won two sets vs Australia. Or Turkmenistan develops or Australia begins to come closer to Women's NT level.

Australia's junior and youth teams have never done as well as the senior team. You have to remember Volleyball is not a popular sport and a lot of those players in the youth and junior teams only started playing 2-3 years ago!
    However things change in the senior team. Think it might be a while before we see Turkmenistan represent Asia at an olympic games.