2012 World Club Championship

• SKRA WON 3-2!!! :obey: :obey: :obey: Bata Atanasijevic is a future best opposite in the world!!! That is fact, 21 years old player is currently at the top of the list of best opposites, and with nice work and minutes on court he will the best one for 2 years!

Vincic changed rhytm in 2nd set, and Cala changed whole match! :obey: Winiarski was especially good both in reception and attack :obey:

On the other side Zenit played very well, especially Sivozhelez whose attacking options are enormous huge at the moment but in 5th set it was all in on Mikhaylov (as always) and that is very bad strategy... Zenit played great in 1st set but then their level of play has dropped so much and it was felt in result... Anyway, they are going to win this tournament in my opinion :wavy:

• This is quite funny, 'cause Nawrocki doesn't know COMPLETELY which roster should play on court in Skra.
    Usually he defends himself from replacing Wlazly, but today he decided to do it (finally) - Cala was pretty good knowing, that he's not in his best shape and isn't Nawrocki's favourite guy. Next thing is Klos-->Kooistra. What should happen to make Nawrocki thinks clearly and differently, understand, that Klos is not a player for fighting against such a team as Kazan? I can't understand it. The same question I'm gonna ask thinking about Vincic. Of course, I will not pretend, that I was sure he's good and better than Woicki, but today he proved that the only way for him to show nice volleyball is PLAYING, not SITTING on the bench and clapping.

Outstanding performance by Atanasijevic, this guy suprises me all the time. When I think he's gonna give up because of pressure and stress he's doing pretty good job, like today. I'm in positive shock, I hope he proves something to opponents of his talent.

But the man of the day was definitely Winiarski. On Zenit's side - Anderson.

• Didn't see the game but the stats seem a bit strange. Zenit with better reception, mutch better attack- Matt and Sivozhelez with almost 60%, yet they lost. I guess they paid dearly for the big number of mistakes

• Zenit looked like the better team for most of the match. However, they missed a whole bunch of serves in the 5th set that really halted their momentum. Credit to Skra because they definitely didn't give up after being down 1-2. In the matches I've seen with Kazan the connection with the middles and Vermiglio hasn't been back to where it was yet and I anticipate it will get better with time and hopefully Volkov can return at some point.

Atanasijevic is a fun player to watch because he's young and fearless. It seems like he doesn't feel the pressure of the moment in a lot of situations and isn't afraid to take a hard swing at the ball, which is what a good opposite should do.

• Didn't see the game but the stats seem a bit strange. Zenit with better reception, mutch better attack- Matt and Sivozhelez with almost 60%, yet they lost. I guess they paid dearly for the big number of mistakes

Statistic is like bikini :lol:

• Woicki is a great setter, I like him very much :D

Are you serious? :D

Oh my God, Vincic-hero 8o 8o

Aga, what happened to him that he left the court later? I didn't watch from the beginning, just heard about some injury and "ankle in ace". Though I've just read he will be ready to play even in next match so I guess it's nothing serious.
    btw. Did Vincic entered the court because Woicki was helpless, his sets were readable or what?

Winiarski was especially good both in reception and attack :obey:

Now I'm in shock 'cause he is rather poor in this element, lately...

This is quite funny, 'cause Nawrocki doesn't know COMPLETELY which roster should play on court in Skra.
    Usually he defends himself from replacing Wlazly, but today he decided to do it (finally) - Cala was pretty good knowing, that he's not in his best shape and isn't Nawrocki's favourite guy.

I had BIG eyes when I came back home, turn on the match and saw Cala instead of Wlazły. Mariusz had to be really hopeless, was he? Damn, I can't really say much about this game 'cause I missed almost three sets. Anyway, Aleks impressed me a lot again and I liked Yosleyder, especially on serve. He did an amazing job. When I thought that we lost it 3:1, Skra came back again. Luckily. They really wanted this win over Zenit and they needed it. I hope we'll meet again in the final.

Outstanding performance by Atanasijevic, this guy suprises me all the time. When I think he's gonna give up because of pressure and stress he's doing pretty good job, like today. I'm in positive shock, I hope he proves something to opponents of his talent.

I have never really seen him giving up because of pressure or stress... Actually, I considered him as mentally strong 'cause he can be blocked like one, two, three, four times and still not be discouraged.

• it is quite strange that the number of spectators are so low... I know it is in Doha so not so many fan's will follow their teams there, but they could do as the Asian teams are doing, to take out schools or in Russia police/soldiers to watch the match... At least it would not seem like nobody is interested in this event...

Born for Volleyball, lives from Volleyball, dies with Volleyball.

"When somebody is just not an equal partner to have a conversation with, the best you can do is to ignore him." Done!

• Guys, sorry my ignorance first of all, I don't follow men's volleyball that much. I saw Juantorena playing for Trentino, what happened? Isn't he going to leave Trentino this season? Is he just playing this tournament or he will Stay all season in the italian team?

• He will play for Trentino the whole season. (you never know the future for sure, but he signed for an other year with Trentino). He changed his mind quite late, as far as I remember.

Guys, sorry my ignorance first of all, I don't follow men's volleyball that much. I saw Juantorena playing for Trentino, what happened? Isn't he going to leave Trentino this season? Is he just playing this tournament or he will Stay all season in the italian team?

"When somebody is just not an equal partner to have a conversation with, the best you can do is to ignore him." Done!

• If Sada wins they advance first in their pool and will have to face Kazan. While Skra just beat Kazan in 5 yesterday I feel like Sada and/or Trentino would much rather play Skra in the semis than Kazan.

• the match just ended...Trento won 3-2! obviously I got home too late to watch it, any comments about it? how did Juantorena play?
    anyway good job Itas! :box:

• What a match... I really thought Sada will get this one... This challenge system is really good but when they are questioning every single ball on a match then it is a nit anoying and time consuming. Sure though it is better to make decision on the reality then get a point because somebody saw it wrong...still strange for me how 2 line referee can be sure it was out when it is in on the video. Good luck to the referees to trust in their line ref's decisions...

• Holy crap, it was totally crazy match! Definitely the best so far! 8o
    I'm so proud of Sada, they were really close to win.