Hello from slovenija!

• Hi! everybodi from Maribor, Slovenia. i am a big fan of volleyball and i am training it too. So i hope i will find this forum interesting. So hi everyone!

Žiga :serve:

• Hi there :wavy:
    I hardly remember if I welcomed someone from Slovenia here before. So it's a double pleasure to meet you. And it's even a triple pleasure to meet someone who not only watch but play volleyball too :D Personally, I envy you 'cause my volleyball career ended faster than I can say "tie-break"... Ok. Be serious, be serious... Are you about to start some big career in volleyball or you play it only for pleasure?

btw. Žiga is your name, right? I like to know with who I'm talking ;)

Oh, and for sure you'll find this forum interesting. I would say also "entertaining" and "addicting". You'll see. Stay and check it on your own. Have fun! :win:

EDIT: I can see now that you're a fan of Skra Bełchatów. So it's already a quadruple pleasure! :drink: :D

• I sure want to be good at volleyball and have carrer but i am 15 years old and i don t now where i am going to be in like 2 - 3 years. Of course i am playing volleyball for fun if i wouldn it would be a waste of time but i also want to sucseed at volleyball if i will have a chance.
    my name is Žiga which is a very popular name in Slovenia but most of other countries don t know this name.
    yes i am a fan of Skra Bełchatów sinc i've seen them play with ACH and i realy like this team and players.

• Hello to Slovenia :wavy:

Welcome to the forum, Ziga :flower:

Have a great time here :drink:

• ty and hello back to nederland :wavy:

• Nice to see someone around my age .:lol: Welcome :drink: Finally Bartek found a new sorrel(btw I still don't know what does it mean :lol: )

Have a nice time here, or should I say you will, of course, have a good time here and be addicted to this site very soon :lol:

• Welcome

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Cao Ziga,razumijes li srpski? Ako razumijes dobro nam dosao,a ako ne welcome ! ;)

• welcome to the forum!

I've been living for two years in Ljubljana when I was a child and I remember some expressions: kako ste? (is it right) :lol:
    so beautiful city...but quite cold :heart:

anyway have a good time here with us! :drink: :wavy:

• thank u for realy nice welcome!
    Mammadova4Ever da razumijem srpski i pričam ga nekoliko al ne puno dobro
    @Diesse yes kako ste is right and it means how are you :D

• thank u for realy nice welcome!
    Mammadova4Ever da razumijem srpski i pričam ga nekoliko al ne puno dobro
    @Diesse yes kako ste is right and it means how are you :D

Fino je to cuti, ovaj forum je super,ima mnogo zanimljivih ljudi i mozes saznat' sve o odbojci!! Za nekoliko mjeseci idem sa prijateljicama na Kranjsku Goru!! :)

• Fino je to cuti, ovaj forum je super,ima mnogo zanimljivih ljudi i mozes saznat' sve o odbojci!! Za nekoliko mjeseci idem sa prijateljicama na Kranjsku Goru!! :)

Ma da saznao sam da ima puno zanimljivih tema i ljudi. i u krajnski gori je super vrlo dobro za skijanje, kolesarjenje i hodanje